Dr. Paul Martinelli, MD

Dermatologic Surgery | Male

Dr. Paul Martinelli, MD
Dr. Paul Martinelli, MD is a dermatologic surgery doctor who practices in Plano, TX. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Martinelli is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White - Plano.

Dr. Martinelli's Care Philosophy

Dr. Martinelli personally calls each of his patients on the evening of their surgery to assess their progress in the early recovery period, and all patients are given his personal mobile phone number to guarantee 24-hour direct access.

Dr. Martinelli's Experience

See how Dr. Martinelli's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Martinelli

Dr. Martinelli accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Martinelli is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Martinelli has admitting privileges.

Dr. Martinelli's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Martinelli to family and friends
Dr. Martinelli's Performance
in Colleyville, TX |
I have seen Dr. Martinelli for 5 visits now. Each of my surgeries has turned out great. The office is well run. I see the same people every time I go, so people now know me. Last time my pharmacy lost my prescription, so i had to call him on a Saturday morning. He gave me his own cell phone #, called in my prescription, and then called me back later to make sure I got it. My neighbor's grandson is a medical student and told me that the doctors he works with all recommended Dr. Martinelli.
in Richardson, TX |
I moved here from Katy, TX, and my doctor in Katy recommended I see Dr. Martinelli. I guess he's that well known. When I got there I had just poured my coffee when they called me back, so no waiting. Surgery went great and the nurse made sure my wife knew what was going on. Dr. Martinelli is one of the good ones you don't see anymore. He explained my surgery to me and called me at night to make sure I was okay. I liked that because I did have some questions my wife and I forgot to ask.
in Wylie, TX |
He is the nicest doctor and has good people in the office too. He gave us his own cell phone to call at any time. The office manager helped us with my insurance because you know how insurance companies get - they never do anything right. Both surgeries healed great. My wife said I looked better after the surgeries than before. I would definitely go to him again and tell my friends/family to go to him too. My wife made them cookies and they sent us a thank u card. They're good folks.
in Colleyville, TX |
Thank you for taking such great care of my wife. She was really worried about her cancer, but you did everything right by her. You calmed her down, and you (and all your staff) were so patient with her. I appreciate you helping me with her bandage changes too. You are a good doctor for checking in on us after her surgery. We're old and have been around the block a few times, but it's still nice to have a doctor care and make sure we're ok. We also liked your fish tank.
in Plano, TX |
From the moment I arrived, I was treated so well by everyone. Even though I was early, I was seen right away. My nurse was very friendly and gave me extra bandages to take home which saved me a trip to the drugstore. Dr. Martinelli is a great surgeon and came highly recommended. My neighbor had a skin cancer removed by him, and my dermatologist even sent his dad to him. He also gave me his cell phone number to call with any problems. Great office and great Doc! Thanks!
Have you seen Dr. Paul Martinelli, MD?
Are you Dr. Martinelli?

Compare Dr. Martinelli

Dr. Martinelli's Care Philosophy

Dr. Martinelli's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatologic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Dermatology

Dr. Martinelli has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Martinelli's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Actinic Cheilitis
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma
  • Dermatitis
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Seborrheic Keratosis

Completed in 2002

Dermatologic Surgery Center Of Houston

Completed in 2007

Yale University

Dr. Martinelli does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Martinelli and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatologic Surgery