Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |
Dr. Paul Magarelli, MD
Dr. Magarelli is a Board Certified RE&I practicing in Colorado Springs since 1998, He is Founder and Medical Director of High Quality Affordable Fertility Centers and Reproductive Medicine & Fertility Centers. He is Clinical Professor at Yo San University in LA, CA where he teaches Ph.D. TCM candidates western medicine with integration with Traditional Chinese Medicine. He is Founding Adviser for American Board of Oriental Reproductive Medicine. Dr. Magarelli has presented and published ground breaking research in the area of integrating TCM and Western medical treatments for infertility forging the way for the future of integrated reproductive medicine. His book chapter: Revolution in Assisted Reproductive Technologies: The Role of Traditional Chinese Medicine on IVF outcomes, Cambridge University Press, "Infertility and Assisted Reproduction" represents the first Eastern medicine chapter in a Western medical textbook on reproductive medicine. Recently he was awarded "Pioneer in Integrative Reproductive Medicine, at the Integrated Fertility Symposium in Vancouver 2015.

265 S Parkside Dr Ste 200

Colorado Springs, CO 80910

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Guardian
  • Kaiser Permanente

Learn about Dr. Magarelli

High Tech with a Personal Touch is my motto since I opened the practice in 1998. We added Healing by Creating One Baby at a Time ...then simply,... One Healthy Baby. I have a team approach to your care... every staff member is personally trained in all aspects of your care..infertility, recurrent pregnancy loss, menopause. We have always sought to educate you (informed). We have and continue to do monthly In Search of the Stork Fertiltiy Seminars. Give us a call...you'll be glad you did.

Dr. Magarelli's Experience

Dr. Magarelli's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Infertility
  • Male Infertility
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages

• Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University Of Arizona
  • UCLA/Cedars Sinai Med Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1994
  • Ph.D. Nutritional Biochemistry
    Other Education | Completed 1981

Dr. Magarelli has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Magarelli does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Magarelli and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Magarelli's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Magarelli to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Magarelli's Performance
in New York, NY |
I was considering traveling to Colorado to do treatment at this facility, but in the end decided to stay in my home state and not travel. Even though I ended up not doing my treatment at HQA, I can report that the administrative team was second to none. The exceptional star of the team is Amanda Lyons. In the complicated, emotional and confusing world of IVF, her compassionate care and meticulous follow through was exemplary. She took the time to answer every question in thorough detail, often
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Only my 3rd visit and testing, but so far so good.
Colorado springs co |
Loved this office!! Everyone was really nice, anytime you had a concern they got you right in. We were lucky and had a successful transfer the first time resulting in our boy girl twins.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Staff is very friendly and made me feel comfortable with the process. At times the clinic seemed a bit disorganized. I was constantly asking for updates but this has improved. I think I was a result of staff turnover at the time.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Staff and doctors have been wonderful!
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I am very happy patiend and have referred him to others.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Would no longer recommend. Poor response as a monitoring clinic, MA takes off fingertip of glove to palpate veins, orders incomplete or delayed, Cecilia is the worst; rude and disorganized, complained she didn't know how to use ultrasound machine in front of patients, abrasive and uncaring esp. Re miscarriage, lost embryos claiming embryos ceased growth but only after year of collecting storage fees, all bc this office thought we had too many kids..list goes on :( too bad bc once was great.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Everyone make me feel comfortable. I am very private person and a nervous person and everyone was very sweet and professional.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Loved talking with Dr. Magarelli. My initial visit husband was deployed and usually need that extra support. Dr. Magarelli made me feel confident and really good about this decision and process.
So far so good.
Thank, we will do everything we can to ensure our HQA Team exceeds your expectations!!
Everyone was wonderful.
Garden Grove, CA |
Wish I could put zero stars. We won't recommend him to anyone.... Even if we hated them. Not $4800! Try $16,000. Hidden fees, no follow up calls after we miscarried, hard to get a hold of, and gave us medication that has been recalled.
Colorado Springs, CO |
Absolute professional, courteous, and caring personnel!
in Ashburn, VA |
Amanda Lyons is incredible. She goes above and beyond to ensure all our questions are answered. We’d be lost without her!
Denver, CO |
At first I was skeptical given the extremely low price; but it totally worked for us and we have two beautiful healthy babies. There were times I felt the office staff let a few things slip through the cracks, and sometimes I felt like I was part of a revolving door of patients, but I have friends who spent a fortune going through CCRM and they experienced the same thing. Also, Dr. Magarelli was available to meet with me whenever I requested a meeting with him.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
My overall experience was very positive. Dr. Magarelli was our third Doctor we consulted with- the first two were not interested in helping us because we would have most likely lowered their success rates. Dr. Magarelli helped us with no hesitation and was so amazing! I now have a beautiful, healthy baby boy and I am so grateful to Dr. Magarelli and his amazing staff
Pueblo, CO |
I am currently going through an IVF cycle and I am very impressed with how overall this office has been fantastic. They are the most caring and wonderful group of people. Dr. Magarelli is always there if you need him and his staff are very knowledgeable people who really care about the treatment and your experience with them. I would refer my best friend here if they needed a fertility clinic.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
My husband and I were very satisfied with the services provided by Dr. Magarelli and his staff. At 41 yrs old, there was no way that I was going to get pregnant the old fashion way. Even with modern technology, it was a long shot. Dr Magarelli was able to retrieve one viable egg, fertilize that egg, and successfully transfer the embryo. It worked for us, and we could not be more satisfied. Maria
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Very caring facility. Helpful. Would recommend to people in need of a fertility Dr.
Have you seen Dr. Paul Magarelli, MD?

Visit Dr. Magarelli