Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Paul Lombardi, MD
Dr. Paul Lombardi, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Cedar Knolls, NJ. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Lombardi is affiliated with Morristown Medical Center.

197 Ridgedale Ave

Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927

Dr. Paul Lombardi, MD

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Lombardi

Dr. Lombardi's Experience

Dr. Lombardi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

• Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Minimally Invasive Joint Surgery
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• University At Albany State University Of New York
  • Albany Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998
  • Hospital For Special Surgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Lombardi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lombardi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lombardi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lombardi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lombardi to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Lombardi's Performance
    GOOD
in Mountain Lakes, NJ |
Never called me back, I had an MRI and he never called me back. I called 15 times and left a message. I don't get maybe does not need the business
in Boonton Township |
Dr. Lombardi did both of my hips and I couldn't be happier. I was playing golf one month later. He has replaced hips for several of my friends and they are just as pleased.
in Morris Township, nj |
From my very first appointment with Dr. Lombardi to my right total hip replacement (THR) both he and his staff (Surgical Scheduler - Brenda and Physician Assistant - Oliver) were informative and comforting. I knew what to expect after before and after my surgery. I understood how long my recovery would be and what I needed to do for the best outcome. I would highly recommend Dr. Lombardi and his team for medical care. I am 5 days post op and I feel great!
in Cape May. nj |
After much delay and anxiety, I made an appointment to see Dr. Lombardi regarding my knee problems. What I especially liked about his approach, he helped me make the decision for surgery without force or strong urging. I had the surgery on January 9 and cannot praise enough Dr. Lombardi's skill and care. I would recommend him and his team at Morristown Medical Center
in Morris Plains, NJ |
I had right hip replacement by Dr Lombardi,found him arrogant, no bedside but was told he had a great reputation as a surgeon. A week after surgery I stood up and collapsed in horrible pain. I had just split my femur. I was rushed into emergency to have it repaired days later. I just recently went to see him because I was experiencing pain on an off with certain moves and XR showed a screw had come loose. He never even asked about my pain and said just to leave it alone and take celebrex
in Hopatong, NJ |
I saw Dr. Lombardi after having him recommended to me by a person who had 2 total hip replacements done by Lombardi six months apart in 2015-2016. I spoke to this person for perhaps 20 minutes, and found him to be very satisfied with his outcomes. Result: He performed a left THR on me in July 2016. I am very satisfied with the result at this time -- 4 months post-op. I was home the next day, and walking around the house with a cane, only for support just-in-case. Still working on full ROM.
in Scott Twp, Pa |
I had a total hip replacement 1/5/16 by Dr Lombardi and woke in recovery room with severe pain in my thigh and hip area. I experienced total paresthesia in my right thigh for over 6 mo and this could never be explained by the doctor or his assistant, except to say they may have moved a nerve. I am 9 months post op and still have trouble walking and am in severe pain. Dr Lombardi told me everything looked fine but could not address the pain and numbness and discharged me. Sought second opinion.
Wharton,nj |
Excellent care & expertise
in Morristown, NJ |
Took one look at my X-ray and said I needed surgery within days. Didn't even want to look at my actual knee, order an MRI or answer any of my questions despite my long and complicated history of prior injury and surgery. A SURGEON at HSS, after a thorough exam and MRI review concluded that surgery would have worsened my situation.
in Morris county , nj |
I would never recommend. My mother went in to see this man 8 days ago in a wheelchair , unable to walk at all with a serious knee injury. he told her if she can get the mri done later that day , he would have the results for her by the next day or Monday at the latest.. (She was there on a Friday) well today is June 18, 8 days later, and he hasn't called or returned any of our calls to the office. We were told the results are in & he will call! who runs a business like this? Shameful & sad
in Summit, nj |
I'd never recommend him. He has terrible bedside manner, condescending, does not listen, does not care. He is a ego maniac. If you want the best care go to HSS don't waste your time with him. He missed a diagnosis with me because he never took time to review my films and repetitively told me there was nothing wrong! Fast forward I had a hole the size of a quarter behind my kneecap!
Have you seen Dr. Paul Lombardi, MD?
Are you Dr. Lombardi?

Visit Dr. Lombardi

Dr. Lombardi accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Lombardi has admitting privileges