Dr. Paul Littman, DO

Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 42

Dr. Littman

Advanced Women's Health of New Jersey

70 Sparta Ave Ste 2 Sparta, NJ 07871

Dr. Paul Littman, DO is a female pelvic medicine & reconstructive surgery specialist in Sparta, NJ and has been practicing for 10 years. He graduated from New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine, New York Institute Of Technology in 2003 and specializes in female pelvic medicine & reconstructive surgery, gynecology, and more.

Dr. Littman accepts

Dr. Littman accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth

Dr. Littman treats this condition more than 100% of his peers

Ovarian Cysts

Dr. Littman treats Ovarian Cysts more than 99% of his peers

Dr. Littman treats this condition more than 99% of his peers

Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)

Dr. Littman treats Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) more than 99% of his peers

• Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Surgery
  • Blood Disorders
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Breast Pain
  • Colposcopy
  • Cystometry
  • Cystourethroscopy and Transurethral Resection of Bladder Neck
  • da Vinci® Robotic Surgery
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Hepatitis C Virus Screening
  • Hepatitis Screening
  • Herpes Simplex Screening
  • HIV Screening
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Human Papillomavirus DNA Testing
  • Kidney Stones
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Laparoscopic Vaginal Hysterectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Osteoporosis Screening
  • Ovarian Cancer
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Pap Smear
  • Rectovaginal Fistula
  • Restless Leg Syndrome
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Urethral Stricture
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Urinary-Genital Tract Fistula, Female
  • Vulvar Cancer
  • Vulvectomy
  • Wound Repair
  • Yeast Infections

Advanced Women's Health of NJ is a unique practice combining female urology with gynecology to offer comprehensive care to women. We are dedicated to providing comprehensive, state-of-the-art evaluation and management for all women suffering from pelvic floor dysfunction in a personal and comforting environment.

• Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery

4.2

Dr. Littman?
Dr. Littman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Paul Littman, DO
I came to Dr. Littman after being referred by a friend of mine. He took the time to listen to me and recommended that I undergo genetic testing because of a family history of breast cancer. It turns out that I was positive for a mutation that put me at risk for breast and ovarian cancer. I initially did not want to go for surgery, as I was scared about the potential surgical complications. I was also scared about the possibility of actually having cancer, and needed chemo or radiation. Dr. Littman talked me through this, and convinced me to have my ovaries and tubes removed. Thank god he did, because they found a small spot on my fallopian tube that had cancer. If I didn't go for the surgery, the cancer may have spread, and I could have been in trouble. I can't thank Dr. Littman enough for giving me the courage to go through with the simple surgery that saved my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Littman, DO?
I recently saw Dr. Littman, and I have to say, EVERYTHING about my visit was outstanding. He was very down to earth, very caring, took his time explaining everything as well as answered all my questions - and I had A LOT of questions. I would recommend him to anyone looking for an easy to talk to, friendly, thorough, and kind Doctor. Also, his office staff was just as kind and friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Littman, DO?
Dr. Littman and his office are great! I saw him because of prolapse, and he clearly explained my options. I ultimately ended up going for surgery, which turned out fabulous. I feel like a new woman! The entire process was seamless, and I was very comfortable the entire time! I highly recommend!
Fabulous doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Littman, DO?
Dr. Littman gave me my life back by correcting my prolaps. He put me at ease immediately. I was also able to get appointments quickly and his pistol checks were wonderful! I highly recommend Dr. Littman and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Littman, DO?
I have been seeing Dr. Littman for about 2 yrs now, and I have never been happier with my doctor. I previously never saw a male doctor because I was nervous about how a male could relate to me, but Dr. Littman has put that concern completely aside. He is very kind and understanding, and I now trust him with a variety of issues that I have. He is truly one of a kind!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Littman, DO?
I am so thankful that I found Dr. Littman. I saw multiple doctors in the past for chronic pain that I suffered after having surgery from another doctor. After being blown off by multiple other providers he took the time to listen and ultimately cure my pain with a non-invasive option. I am so grateful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Littman, DO?
I feel that he didn't care at all. I have pain that affects my ability to be intimate comfortably and all these other issues that come with that, and he was nonchalant. Menstrual pain, he refused to address as well. It's fine for him I guess. I had a better expc with Dr. Gil but I am going to see someone else who can prescribe something for my period pain so I can work and go to school. I think if he vomited three times bc of severe pain, he would have a diff attitude.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Littman, DO?
I think Dr. Littman is the greatest doctor I've ever been to. He was very caring, and took the time to listen to me. He even called one of my prior doctors to discuss my case with him. I now feel great again! I would hightly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Littman, DO?
I'm glad to see the doctor reads some of these and responds. That is encouraging, but I hope he makes an attitude adjustment with his bedside manner. I got the feeling of arrogance and defensiveness. I was made to feel crazy for thinking I might have some problem (gave ample info in case it was related to gyn/uro) His reaction was cocky. Not sure I want to return. I hope you remember its NO fun having these exams and gets frustrating when you want to find out what is wrong. Very stressful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Littman, DO?
Can’t give enough stars to Dr. Littman. I’ve had severe endometriosis and he managed to perform a complicated surgery that saved my life. Forever greatful for his work! Thank you Dr. Littman
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Littman, DO?
I came to Dr. Littman looking for help with urinary incontinence. He told me that I can learn how to control this problem myself without medication or surgery. At first I was skeptical but he explained how my diet was contributing to my problem. I am now no longer leaking, I lost 20 pounds, and my periods became much lighter as well! Thank you Dr. Littman!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Littman, DO?
he was not at All engaging or empathetic. He was very dry and standoffish. I could feel the pre-judgment from the start of the visit as soon as I began to discuss my circumstances. I left his office feeling embarrassed and hurt. As a Physician you should treat patients with respect no matter the circumstances and personal beliefs. if you have anything out of the Norm going on, I would not recommend him unless you want to be made out to feel like you are less than.
I want to deeply apologize for how you felt after...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Littman, DO?
Kentucky of all places who have situations like mine and were treated with more detail and respect than I was here in New Jersey..and at this day in time that is ridiculous. In my opinion, if you have anything out of the Norm going on, I would not recommend him unless you want to be made out to feel like you are less than. I hope in the future he doesn't allow his personal feelings to cloud his clinical judgement, and attempts to treat ALL patients with the upmost ability. Research is key to pr
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Littman, DO?
Dr Littman was nice enough and eager to field my questions. I just got the sense my visit was more about billing than anything else. I had a procedure done that was not called for, I was given herbs for hot flashes (and given a coupon to buy more) when I said they were not bad and I was charged for a urology visit (which was not covered under insurance) in addition to my yearly. I got billed for the urology charges and in 28 days rec'd a call asking for payment on a service not rendered.
Hi Johnna, I apologize for the negative...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Littman, DO?
The best doctor I have received care from in a long time. 100% completely satisfied, felt safe and listened to, and no doubt Dr. Littman is extremely proficient. I am impressed with not only his overall general efficiency but also his surgical skills, and enthusiasm to be as healing and helpful as he can possibly be. Best recovery ever! Dr. Littman is one of the rare doctors that you find and never leave. I highly recommend him to everyone. Also a plus, his staff is fantastic!
Thank you very much for the wonderful comments!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Littman, DO?
After coming highly recommended, I put my trust in this Dr. and his staff and was NOT disappointed. I was treated with respect from the receptionist, to the medical assistant, to the Dr., to the surgical coordinator. As a result, I had a successful surgery and recovery and a very positive experience from start to finish.
Thank you very much!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Littman, DO?
This is one of the most professional offices I have been to in a long time. They provide important health information in written material that is up to date and important. Excellent.
Thank you very much!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Littman, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Littman?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Littman treats patients.

Chilton Medical Center