Dr. Paul M. Littman, DO

Dr. Paul M. Littman, DO

Urogynecology & Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery | Male | 39 years old

28 reviews| Leave a review

Patient Testimonials

Advanced Women's Health of NJ is a unique practice combining female urology with gynecology to offer comprehensive care to women. We are dedicated to providing comprehensive, state-of-the-art evaluation and management for all women suffering from pelvic floor dysfunction in a personal and comforting environment.Read more

Dr. Littman's Experience

See how Dr. Littman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Littman

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Littman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Littman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Littman to family and friends
4.4
Experience with Dr. Littman
Dr. Littman's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (27)
in Newton, NJ |
I just had surgery with Dr. Littman to help with my incontinence. I'm now completely dry and back to living my normal life!
in Wayne, NJ |
Dr. Littman is an EXCELLENT doctor. I felt like he really listened to me, and I even discussed problems unrelated to urogynecology. He then explained how all my problems were related to each other. He was comforting and after a few visits, I feel better than ever! He is truly a wonderful find in Northwest NJ!
Thank you Patricia.
Sparta, NJ |
he was not at All engaging or empathetic. He was very dry and standoffish. I could feel the pre-judgment from the start of the visit as soon as I began to discuss my circumstances. I left his office feeling embarrassed and hurt. As a Physician you should treat patients with respect no matter the circumstances and personal beliefs. if you have anything out of the Norm going on, I would not recommend him unless you want to be made out to feel like you are less than.
I want to deeply apologize for how you felt after leaving the office. I never intend to make anyone feel embarrassed, as I understand how some medical issues can be difficult to talk about. Oftentimes during an appointment, we discuss a lot of very sensitive and personal issues, and I believe that unfortunately, my medical decision making interfered with relaying that information to you. I would love to try to help you further. If you would like to speak with me, please call at 973-512-3222.
Sparta, NJ |
Kentucky of all places who have situations like mine and were treated with more detail and respect than I was here in New Jersey..and at this day in time that is ridiculous. In my opinion, if you have anything out of the Norm going on, I would not recommend him unless you want to be made out to feel like you are less than. I hope in the future he doesn't allow his personal feelings to cloud his clinical judgement, and attempts to treat ALL patients with the upmost ability. Research is key to pr
in Sparta, NJ |
Dr. Littman truly is one-of-a-kind. He was able to handle both my urology and gynecology problems. I have heavy periods and recurrent bladder infections, and instead of having to see multiple doctors, (none of which were able to really help me) Dr. Littman solved both issues by listening to me, and finding a common reason for both problems.
Dr Littman was nice enough and eager to field my questions. I just got the sense my visit was more about billing than anything else. I had a procedure done that was not called for, I was given herbs for hot flashes (and given a coupon to buy more) when I said they were not bad and I was charged for a urology visit (which was not covered under insurance) in addition to my yearly. I got billed for the urology charges and in 28 days rec'd a call asking for payment on a service not rendered.
Hi Johnna, I apologize for the negative experience you had with your recent appointment. Due to recent changes in healthcare, our billing department has moved to a centralized location. If there is something that I can help you with, or if I may clarify something, please call my office directly at 973-512-3222 and ask to speak with me directly. Thanks you.
in Hackettstown, NJ |
The best doctor I have received care from in a long time. 100% completely satisfied, felt safe and listened to, and no doubt Dr. Littman is extremely proficient. I am impressed with not only his overall general efficiency but also his surgical skills, and enthusiasm to be as healing and helpful as he can possibly be. Best recovery ever! Dr. Littman is one of the rare doctors that you find and never leave. I highly recommend him to everyone. Also a plus, his staff is fantastic!
Thank you very much for the wonderful comments!
Sussex, NJ |
After coming highly recommended, I put my trust in this Dr. and his staff and was NOT disappointed. I was treated with respect from the receptionist, to the medical assistant, to the Dr., to the surgical coordinator. As a result, I had a successful surgery and recovery and a very positive experience from start to finish.
Thank you very much!
West Milford, Nj |
This is one of the most professional offices I have been to in a long time. They provide important health information in written material that is up to date and important. Excellent.
Thank you very much!
Have you seen Dr. Paul M. Littman, DO?

Compare Dr. Littman

Dr. Littman's Care Philosophy

Dr. Littman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Urogynecology & Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery
    •  Board certified in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery and Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Littman has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Littman's Board Certifications

• Bladder Diseases
    • Bladder Diverticulum
    • Bladder Infection
    • Blood Disorders
    • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
    • Cervical Cancer
    • Cervical Polyps
    • Cervicitis
    • Chronic Kidney Diseases
    • Ectopic Pregnancy
    • Endometriosis
    • Gynecologic Cancer
    • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
    • Hemorrhoids
    • Hydronephrosis
    • Interstitial Cystitis
    • Kidney Cancer
    • Kidney Disease
    • Kidney Stones
    • Mastodynia
    • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
    • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
    • Neurogenic Bladder
    • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
    • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
    • Ovarian Cancer
    • Ovarian Cysts
    • Overactive Bladder
    • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
    • Pap Smear Abnormalities
    • Pelvic Organ Prolapse
    • Perimenopause
    • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
    • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
    • Rectovaginal Fistula
    • Restless Leg Syndrome
    • Sexual Dysfunction
    • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
    • Sleep Disorders
    • Symptomatic Menopause
    • Ureteral Stones
    • Ureteral Stricture or Kinking
    • Urethral Stricture
    • Urinary Disorders
    • Urinary Incontinence
    • Urinary Stones
    • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
    • Urinary-Genital Tract Fistula, Female

Atlantic Health System

Completed in 2009

University of Rochester

Graduated in 1999

Dr. Littman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Littman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Urogynecology & Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery

• Colporrhaphy
    • Colposcopy
    • Cystometry
    • Cystourethroscopy and Transurethral Resection of Bladder Neck
    • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
    • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
    • Vaginectomy
    • Vulvectomy
    • da Vinci® Robotic Surgery
    You've got options
    Here's a few other providers to consider
    Filter Your Results