Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery  |
Dr. Paul Littman, DO
Dr. Littman received his bachelor's degree from the University of Rochester in Rochester, New York, and received his medical degree from the New York College of Osteopathic Medicine in Old Westbury, New York. He then completed a residency in Obstetrics & Gynecology from the University of Buffalo in Buffalo, New York, and went on to fellowship training in Urogynecology & Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery through the Atlantic Health System in New Jersey. Soon thereafter, Dr. Littman became the first urogynecologist to practice in Sussex, Warren, and Morris counties. He has brought a multitude of novel, minimally-invasive outpatient procedures to northwestern New Jersey including single-incision vaginal approaches to correct both urinary incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse, robotic surgery, sacral neuromodulation, botox-injections, and acupuncture-based treatments. He is also an expert in minimally-invasive gynecology with an emphasis on uterine fibroids and irregular menstrual cycles. Dr. Littman has numerous publications regarding urogynecology & minimally-invasive gynecologic surgery, and he has won multiple surgical and administrative awards during his career.

Advanced Women's Health of New Jersey

70 Sparta Ave Ste 2

Sparta, NJ 07871

• Amerihealth
  • EmblemHealth
  • Keystone Health Plan East
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Littman

Advanced Women's Health of NJ is a unique practice combining female urology with gynecology to offer comprehensive care to women. We are dedicated to providing comprehensive, state-of-the-art evaluation and management for all women suffering from pelvic floor dysfunction in a personal and comforting environment.

Dr. Littman's Experience

Dr. Littman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Board certified in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery and Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery

• Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Blood Disorders
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Cervical Cancer
  • Cervical Polyps
  • Cervicitis
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Ectopic Pregnancy
  • Endometriosis
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhoids
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Interstitial Cystitis
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Stones
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cancer
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Pelvic Organ Prolapse
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Rectovaginal Fistula
  • Restless Leg Syndrome
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Ureteral Stones
  • Ureteral Stricture or Kinking
  • Urethral Stricture
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Urinary-Genital Tract Fistula, Female

• Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Cystometry
  • Cystourethroscopy and Transurethral Resection of Bladder Neck
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Vaginectomy
  • Vulvectomy
  • da Vinci® Robotic Surgery

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• University Of Rochester
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1999
  • New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine, New York Institute Of Technology
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • University Of Buffalo
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007
  • Atlantic Health System
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Littman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Littman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Littman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Littman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Littman to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Littman's Performance
in Sparta, NJ |
I came to Dr. Littman looking for help with urinary incontinence. He told me that I can learn how to control this problem myself without medication or surgery. At first I was skeptical but he explained how my diet was contributing to my problem. I am now no longer leaking, I lost 20 pounds, and my periods became much lighter as well! Thank you Dr. Littman!
in Oak Ridge, NJ |
I highly recommend Dr. Littman and his entire team! I had a uterine ablation about 10 years ago that left me with scar tissue. It became extremely painful 4-5 years after the ablation. A recent sonogram showed a thickening of the lining that was unexplainable. Dr. Littman recommended that I have a (da Vinci) hysterectomy. My recovery was also a blessing…no complications, no bleeding, and no pain! Dr. Littman has a pleasant manner about him that puts you at ease immediately! He is the best!
Sparta, NJ |
he was not at All engaging or empathetic. He was very dry and standoffish. I could feel the pre-judgment from the start of the visit as soon as I began to discuss my circumstances. I left his office feeling embarrassed and hurt. As a Physician you should treat patients with respect no matter the circumstances and personal beliefs. if you have anything out of the Norm going on, I would not recommend him unless you want to be made out to feel like you are less than.
I want to deeply apologize for how you felt after leaving the office. I never intend to make anyone feel embarrassed, as I understand how some medical issues can be difficult to talk about. Oftentimes during an appointment, we discuss a lot of very sensitive and personal issues, and I believe that unfortunately, my medical decision making interfered with relaying that information to you. I would love to try to help you further. If you would like to speak with me, please call at 973-512-3222.
Sparta, NJ |
Kentucky of all places who have situations like mine and were treated with more detail and respect than I was here in New Jersey..and at this day in time that is ridiculous. In my opinion, if you have anything out of the Norm going on, I would not recommend him unless you want to be made out to feel like you are less than. I hope in the future he doesn't allow his personal feelings to cloud his clinical judgement, and attempts to treat ALL patients with the upmost ability. Research is key to pr
in Sparta, NJ |
Dr. Littman truly is one-of-a-kind. He was able to handle both my urology and gynecology problems. I have heavy periods and recurrent bladder infections, and instead of having to see multiple doctors, (none of which were able to really help me) Dr. Littman solved both issues by listening to me, and finding a common reason for both problems.
Dr Littman was nice enough and eager to field my questions. I just got the sense my visit was more about billing than anything else. I had a procedure done that was not called for, I was given herbs for hot flashes (and given a coupon to buy more) when I said they were not bad and I was charged for a urology visit (which was not covered under insurance) in addition to my yearly. I got billed for the urology charges and in 28 days rec'd a call asking for payment on a service not rendered.
Hi Johnna, I apologize for the negative experience you had with your recent appointment. Due to recent changes in healthcare, our billing department has moved to a centralized location. If there is something that I can help you with, or if I may clarify something, please call my office directly at 973-512-3222 and ask to speak with me directly. Thanks you.
in Hackettstown, NJ |
The best doctor I have received care from in a long time. 100% completely satisfied, felt safe and listened to, and no doubt Dr. Littman is extremely proficient. I am impressed with not only his overall general efficiency but also his surgical skills, and enthusiasm to be as healing and helpful as he can possibly be. Best recovery ever! Dr. Littman is one of the rare doctors that you find and never leave. I highly recommend him to everyone. Also a plus, his staff is fantastic!
Thank you very much for the wonderful comments!
Sussex, NJ |
After coming highly recommended, I put my trust in this Dr. and his staff and was NOT disappointed. I was treated with respect from the receptionist, to the medical assistant, to the Dr., to the surgical coordinator. As a result, I had a successful surgery and recovery and a very positive experience from start to finish.
Thank you very much!
West Milford, Nj |
This is one of the most professional offices I have been to in a long time. They provide important health information in written material that is up to date and important. Excellent.
Thank you very much!
Have you seen Dr. Paul Littman, DO?

Visit Dr. Littman