Plastic Surgery-Head & Neck  |
Dr. Paul Leong, MD
Dr. Paul Leong, MD is a plastic surgery-head & neck doctor who practices in Pittsburgh, PA. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Leong is affiliated with Western Pennsylvania Hospital and Heritage Valley Sewickley.

2643 E Carson St

Pittsburgh, PA 15203

• Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • UPMC Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Leong

Dr. Leong's Experience

Dr. Leong's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery-Head & Neck
  • Board certified in Otolaryngology

• Plastic Surgery-Head & Neck

• Otolaryngology
    Accredited by: American Board of Otolaryngology*

• Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Skin Aging

• Cosmetic Facial Implant Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Laser Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Reconstruction
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Neck Surgery
  • Non-Ablative Laser Skin Rejuvenation
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Photorejuvenation
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • Reconstructive Eyelid Surgery
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Sculptra™ Injection
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Skin Resurfacing
  • Wrinkle Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• The University Of Texas
  • University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center-Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005
  • Oregon Health Sciences University-Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2007
  • University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center-Advanced Head and Neck Surgical Oncology
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2006

• First Prize-resident research competition(George C. and Robert A. Schein Memorial Resident Research Forum), 2001
  • Leadership Development Program, American Academy of Otolaryngology, 2001
  • Richard Holt Leadership Award (AAO-HNS), 2004
  • Big on Goals Award- HNS Board of Governors, 2002
  • Big on Goals Award- HNS Board of Governors, 2003
  • Farr Scholar for outstanding clinical performance, 1998
  • Best cancer research by Yale Medical Student- American Cancer Society Award, 1999
  • Resident Research Award: American Head and Neck Society, 2001
  • Pre-doctoral Fellowship- Howard Hughes Medical Institute, 1997
  • Society of University Otolaryngologists- Resident Member, 2003
  • "Research Star” ( AAO-HNS office of research), 2004
  • Young Investigator Award- American Head and Neck Society, 1998

Dr. Leong has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Leong does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Leong and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Leong's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Leong to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Leong's Performance
Pittsburgh, PA |
Dr. Paul Leong is an amazing plastic surgeon. He preformed rhinoplasty/septoplasty on me a year and a half ago. The results are phenomenal! Not only am I thrilled with the results of the appearance of my nose, I can breathe better! If you are looking for a talented yet compassionate surgeon who truly cares about your wants and needs Dr. Leong is the one to go to. He genuinely cares about his patients health and happiness.
in Canonsburg, PA |
Very Knowledgeable, detailed physician. Explained exactly what he would be doing in great detail. Good bed-side manner, very kind soul. Both Dr. Leong and his staff followed up after my procedure to ensure that all was okay. Highly recommended.
in Pittsburgh, PA |
I was referred by a friend to Dr. Paul Leong for an Ear-Lobe Repair Surgery. My ear piercing had ripped completely through, leaving an un-sightly look to my ear and inability to wear earrings. I was seen in the SouthSide Works office and was able to schedule my appointments easily as they offer Saturday appointments. I had my repair surgery in December 2016 and was just seen again for my re-piercing in August 2017. I am extremely happy with the overall results!!
in CLAIRTON |
Dr. Leong is extremely knowledgeable in his field. He keeps up with the latest products to enhance his patients concerns. He spends as much time as a patient needs in answering their questions. He does what is aesthetically best for his patients. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone. Finally, he is one of the most intelligent, down to earth, easy to converse with doctors that I have ever known. And if that's not enough, he is a good person and a wonderful human being.
in Cleveland, OH |
Excellent Doctor and staff!! I couldn't recommend them any higher! Top notch results every time!
I am so happy that I found Dr. Leong. He is extremely meticulous and strives for a natural looking result that is undetectable. He is accessible and available to his patients for all questions and concerns. I totally trust him with my face and will definitely use him as my go-to facial cosmetic provider. Thanks to Dr. Leong and his wonderful staff!
in Cranberry Township, PA |
Dr Leong is the absolute BEST! I've been treated at his office with injectables 3x this year, and have been extremely happy with the results. He took the time to explain options, make recommendations, and answer my questions. My skin is susceptible to bruising, but I've had virtually none due to Dr Leong's skills and technique. His staff is great too, very friendly and knowledgeable. I highly recommend him to anyone interested in looking and feeling their best!
I have been getting work done for the past 10 years, in California, Las Vegas and Tampa. Dr Leong is the best by far. I look extremely youthful and very natural. I highly recommend him. What a gem I have found and in Pittsburgh!!
in Pittsburgh, PA |
I am extremely satisfied with the final result of my recent earlobe reconstruction surgery. Dr. Leong was professional, honest, kind, thorough. and meticulous from start to finish. This was my first experience with plastic surgery and I would definitely eturn to Dr.Leong for any future procedures as well as recommended him to my family and friends. Thanks to Dr. Leong I look and feel normal again!
Warren, OH |
I was thrilled to find Dr. Leong. He has excellent credentials and I was particularly pleased with his specializing in just head and neck procedures. In November, 2016, I had blepharoplasty surgery (upper eyelid) and filler injections on the lower eye aren January, 2017 I had a face and neck lift. The results are amazing. I look refreshed and younger than my age (67). Dr. Leong is an artist among plastic surgeons. I will trust my face to no one else!
in Aliquippa, PA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Leong for approximately five years. He is knowledgeable, very professional and sensitive to my needs. Dr. Leong spends time discussing each product, the data, and which one would be best for my needs now and in the future. As a 66 year old female, I believe my skin and face has never looked better. My enhancements look natural. I would recommend Dr. Leong to everyone.
in saltsburg, Pa |
Dr. Leong is to begin with a very personable person and his knowledge of his specialty was easily shared with me as a patient. I really enjoyed my appointment and was amazed by the results of my procedure. I had the tear trough procedure down. My family could not believe how much more rested i looked following the work and i never bruised and i feel so much more confident. Love the office folks and i cannot say enough about how fantastic Dr. Leong is.
in Coraopolis, PA |
I've had several appointments now with Dr. Leong and I am totally satisfied with him and his staff. I would recommend him to anyone! I had a few broken capillaries removed on my face with laser the IPL method and the first treatment was fabulous! I am now on the 3rd treatment and still satisfied! I also had some filler under my eyes, which has worked out great! I will continue with treatment with him in the future, and he has helped me to be myself and be happy with myself! Great Doctor!
New Wilmington, PA |
I have seen Dr. Leong for Restylane filler injections in my tear trough and Restylane Lyft filler in my marionette lines. I did not want to change my look drastically but I was tired of looking tired. Dr. Leong very thoughtfully and thoroughly discussed my concerns and helped me consider my options. The filler injections were all I needed to feel refreshed and the results have lasted beyond the norm for me. I have no hesitation recommending Dr. Leong and his staff.
Fantastic doctor! I wouldn't trust anyone with my face as I continue to age. Dr. Leong has a rare skill of evaluating you, advising you, and doing exactly what needs to be done. He is extremely thorough in his exam and treatment. I would highly recommend him to anyone! You do not need to look anywhere else, he is what you are looking for!
in Pittsburgh, PA |
I had an otoplasty procedure in early November 2016; it was done expertly and professionally. Dr. Leong made sure all steps along the pre and post surgery period were taken care of to make the process streamlined and efficient. I didn't have any questions or issues when it came to post-op healing, medication issues, or any unforeseen circumstances dealing with surgery and going back to work. Follow ups were done post surgery and called personally to check on me. Personable, great job!
Atlanta, GA |
After being to other medical professionals who do the same procedures as Dr. Leong, there is no comparison. He is on the high end of pricing but you get what you pay for and with his services you get the best! I have the filler put in under eye trough area and his lasts the longest and looks the best. I wouldn't trust anyone else.
Have you seen Dr. Paul Leong, MD?
Are you Dr. Leong?