Dr. Paul L. Leong, MD

Dr. Paul L. Leong, MD

Plastic Surgery-Head & Neck | Male | 46 years old

17 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Leong specializes in Plastic Surgery-Head & Neck and practices in Pittsburgh, PA. He practices at 4 locations.

Are you Dr. Leong? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Leong's Experience

See how Dr. Leong's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Leong

Dr. Leong accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Leong has admitting privileges.

Dr. Leong's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Leong to family and friends
4.1
Experience with Dr. Leong
Dr. Leong's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (16)
in Aliquippa, PA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Leong for approximately five years. He is knowledgeable, very professional and sensitive to my needs. Dr. Leong spends time discussing each product, the data, and which one would be best for my needs now and in the future. As a 66 year old female, I believe my skin and face has never looked better. My enhancements look natural. I would recommend Dr. Leong to everyone.
in saltsburg, Pa |
Dr. Leong is to begin with a very personable person and his knowledge of his specialty was easily shared with me as a patient. I really enjoyed my appointment and was amazed by the results of my procedure. I had the tear trough procedure down. My family could not believe how much more rested i looked following the work and i never bruised and i feel so much more confident. Love the office folks and i cannot say enough about how fantastic Dr. Leong is.
in Coraopolis, PA |
I've had several appointments now with Dr. Leong and I am totally satisfied with him and his staff. I would recommend him to anyone! I had a few broken capillaries removed on my face with laser the IPL method and the first treatment was fabulous! I am now on the 3rd treatment and still satisfied! I also had some filler under my eyes, which has worked out great! I will continue with treatment with him in the future, and he has helped me to be myself and be happy with myself! Great Doctor!
New Wilmington, PA |
I have seen Dr. Leong for Restylane filler injections in my tear trough and Restylane Lyft filler in my marionette lines. I did not want to change my look drastically but I was tired of looking tired. Dr. Leong very thoughtfully and thoroughly discussed my concerns and helped me consider my options. The filler injections were all I needed to feel refreshed and the results have lasted beyond the norm for me. I have no hesitation recommending Dr. Leong and his staff.
Fantastic doctor! I wouldn't trust anyone with my face as I continue to age. Dr. Leong has a rare skill of evaluating you, advising you, and doing exactly what needs to be done. He is extremely thorough in his exam and treatment. I would highly recommend him to anyone! You do not need to look anywhere else, he is what you are looking for!
in Pittsburgh, PA |
I had an otoplasty procedure in early November 2016; it was done expertly and professionally. Dr. Leong made sure all steps along the pre and post surgery period were taken care of to make the process streamlined and efficient. I didn't have any questions or issues when it came to post-op healing, medication issues, or any unforeseen circumstances dealing with surgery and going back to work. Follow ups were done post surgery and called personally to check on me. Personable, great job!
Atlanta, GA |
After being to other medical professionals who do the same procedures as Dr. Leong, there is no comparison. He is on the high end of pricing but you get what you pay for and with his services you get the best! I have the filler put in under eye trough area and his lasts the longest and looks the best. I wouldn't trust anyone else.
Have you seen Dr. Paul L. Leong, MD?
Are you Dr. Leong?

Compare Dr. Leong

Dr. Leong's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery-Head & Neck
      •  Board certified in Otolaryngology
      •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

• First Prize-resident research competition(George C. and Robert A. Schein Memorial Resident Research Forum), 2001
        • Leadership Development Program, American Academy of Otolaryngology, 2001
        • Richard Holt Leadership Award (AAO-HNS), 2004
        • Big on Goals Award- HNS Board of Governors, 2002
        • Big on Goals Award- HNS Board of Governors, 2003
        • Farr Scholar for outstanding clinical performance, 1998
        • Best cancer research by Yale Medical Student- American Cancer Society Award, 1999
        • Resident Research Award: American Head and Neck Society, 2001
        • Pre-doctoral Fellowship- Howard Hughes Medical Institute, 1997
        • Society of University Otolaryngologists- Resident Member, 2003
        • "Research Star” ( AAO-HNS office of research), 2004
        • Young Investigator Award- American Head and Neck Society, 1998

Dr. Leong has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Leong's Board Certifications

• Otolaryngology

• Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
      • Skin Aging

University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center-Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery

Completed in 2005

Oregon Health Sciences University-Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery

Completed in 2007

University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center-Advanced Head and Neck Surgical Oncology

Completed in 2006

The University Of Texas

Graduated in 1993

Dr. Leong does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Leong and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery-Head & Neck

• Cosmetic Facial Implant Surgery
      • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
      • Cosmetic Laser Surgery
      • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
      • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
      • Ear Reconstruction
      • Neck Liposuction
      • Neck Surgery
      • Non-Ablative Laser Skin Rejuvenation
      • Non-Surgical Facelift
      • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
      • Photorejuvenation