Dr. Paul Lenkowski, MD

Dr. Paul Lenkowski, MD

Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery  |

Paul Lenkowski, M.D., Ph.D. is a board- certified otolaryngologist and an accomplished head, neck and sinus surgeon. He received his medical degree and a PhD from the University of Virginia School of Medicine, and completed his residency at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Department of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, and has worked as a practicing physician since 2005. Dr. Lenkowski has been servicing Roanoke and Salem since 2010. He has been a medical director in a large allergy department, and works with new and cutting-edge technology to help patients with variety of ear, nose and throat issues. Dr. Lenkowski is married to a Roanoke native and has three young children. He spends his free time with his family and is an avid mountain bike rider and runner.

Learn about Dr. Lenkowski

Listening and understanding are the most important part of the interview process. I always treat my patients with respect and truly care about their concerns.

Dr. Lenkowski's Experience

Dr. Lenkowski's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery

• Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gum Cancer
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hearing Loss Due to Noise
  • High Cholesterol
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Jaw Fracture
  • Otitis Media
  • Otosclerosis
  • Outer Ear Infection
  • Perforated Eardrum
  • Perilymph Fistula (PLF)
  • Peritonsillar Abscess
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Polymyositis
  • Sinusitis
  • Sjögren's Syndrome
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Tendonitis
  • Throat Cancer (Hypopharyngeal)
  • Throat Cancer (Nasopharyngeal)
  • Throat Cancer (Oropharyngeal)
  • Throat Pain
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis
  • Vocal Cord Polyp

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Biopsy
  • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
  • Dacryocystorhinostomy
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Joint Injection
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Parathyroidectomy
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sleep Apnea Surgery
  • Soft Tissue Injections
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tear Duct Surgery
  • Tracheal Surgery
  • Uvulectomy
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Rutgers Univerisity
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
  • University of Virginia
    Medical School | Graduated 2005
  • University of Virginia
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2005
  • University of Iowa
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Lenkowski has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lenkowski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lenkowski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lenkowski's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lenkowski to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Lenkowski's Performance
Roanoke, VA |
Dr Lenkowski spent allot of time with me and my exam, he explained things well and even drew a visual diagram to help me understand Great guy too !! Very pleased
in Roanoke, VA |
Dr. Lenkowski diagnosed a cancerous tumor that he discovered, and I was able to get treatment in the early stages. I followed his advice on recommended doctors and his follow up advice after treratment had successfully removed the cancer. He is very personable and easy to talk and laugh with. When you ask him a question, he gives you an answer that you can understand. Everybody in his office is polite, professional, and easy to talk to and be around.
in Roanoke, VA |
Dr. Lenkowski has a very personable "bed side" manner and is excellent explaining your condition and recommended options for treatment.
in Roanoke, VA |
My ENT retired and I already knew some good opinions about Dr. Lenkowski so I chose him as my physician. Dr. Lenkowski has lived up to all the good things I heard plus more. He is very friendly, courteous, compassionate and professional. Dr. Lenkowski takes into account my concerns and feelings about the situation at hand and offers his opinion for treatment. I have not been disappointed in my decision.
in Roanoke, VA |
Doctor and staff make your visit very pleasant. Office is clean and never had to wait long. Dr. explains everything clearly and doesn't make you feel rushed.
Roanoke, VA |
Dr.. Lenkowski was professional and thorough in his exam. This was my first visit with an ENT doctor so I was a little nervous. Dr Lenlowski's sincere and kind disposition put me at ease. I sincerely recommend his service.
in Salem, VA |
Dr Lenkowski was someone I could tell what problems I was having and he listened. Very friendly. Nurses and staff were very helpful. I would recommend Dr. Lenkowski to anyone.
in Roanoke, VA |
I was terrified of seeing an ENT physician! Dr. Lenkowski knew this and was very considerate of my fear. He explained all of our options for my problem and made it very understandable. I would highly recommend him.
Roanoke, VA |
Dr Lenkiwski was professional, listened to my concerns and addressed my issue. This was my first visit. Things went well and I will definitely call him again as needed.
in Troutville, VA |
Everything about this visit was great, nice clean waiting room, the check in process went smoothly even being a new patient, Dr Lenkowski was very polite and listened to my concerns. Overall a great experience.
in Troutville, VA |
Dr Lenkowski & his staff have always been courteous & very helpful. I am very grateful that Dr Lenkowski was able to successfully pass on some findings that Dr Lenkowski discovered to Dr Dye; while Dr Lenkoski performed a procedure on me recently. I have an appointment with Dr Dye at the end of May. I also want to thank the staff for being so helpful & courteous to me during some phone calls I made, when I wasn't very kind, during my frustrations. Thanks again, Brenda Wilkerson
Roanoke, VA |
I really appreciate how quickly I was able to get my appointment when I needed one so badly. I agree Dr. Lenkowski is very straight forward and professional. He takes time to listen and is very knowledgeable about solutions and helping work through all the possibilities. As I await my cat/scan I am very encouraged by all the previous reviews.
in Roanoke, VA |
Dr. Lenkowski solved every ENT problem I had. He answered all my questions patiently every time I saw him and he has taken me right away every time I had an urgent matter. He is an EXCELLENT ENT!!
Roanoke, VA |
I went to see Dr. Lenkowski when I had swelling in the right side of my face. He diagnosed it correctly as a tumor in my right paratoid gland. I had all confidence in his ability to perform this surgery which involved removing the tumor from around the nerves in the right side of my face. The surgery was successful! Tumor was benign! Just as he said, it took almost a year for all the feeling in my face to come back, but it did! Thank you Dr. Lenkowski and all the nursing staff!
Rocky Mount, VA |
Dr. Lenkowski is very straight forward. He spent adequate time explaining details of my case, and answered all of my questions. The follow up tests were scheduled immediately. The CT scan results were available the next day, and Dr. Lenkowski called the pathologist, and got the biopsy results. He called me the day after my first appointment with all test results, diagnosis, and recommendations for follow up. His staff worked hard to set up the consultations around my busy work schedule.
Salem, VA |
Great ENT doctor.
in Salem, VA |
I recently had a septoplasty and turbinate reduction done by doctor lenkowski and he and his staff were wonderful. He was very knowledgeable and explained the procedure along with recovery well. It has been a few weeks since my surgery and other than some mild pain, I can breathe great now.
Roanoke, VA |
I have seen Dr. Lenkowski multiple times. He has always been professional, courteous and considerate. He is knowledgeable in his field and relays that information to me in a caring manner. I have recommended Dr. Lenkowski on multiple occasions and have never hesitated to do so.
in Roanoke, VA |
Extremely pleased with the outcome of my son's visit as well as my own. All questions I had pertaining to our health were answered, and the appropriate steps taken by the doctor to help treat our illnesses were done. Very please and would recommend to friends and family.
Roanoke, VA |
i got seated in a dirty room. i was there for my neck and there were ear instruments out and dirty gloves. after waiting for the doctor to come in.. and didn't even have a copy of my ultrasound for my neck.. told me all the COULD BEs and i'll call ya when i get a copy. paid $75 co-pay to be seen for 5 minutes and told what i MIGHT have and he'll call me in a day or two.
Have you seen Dr. Paul Lenkowski, MD?
Are you Dr. Lenkowski?

Hospitals where Dr. Lenkowski has admitting privileges

Lewisgale Medical Center
1900 Electric Rd
Salem, VA 24153

More Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists like Dr. Lenkowski at LewisGale Physicians

Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist