Dr. Paul Le, MD

Dr. Paul Le, MD

Anesthesiology  |
Dr. Paul Le, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Austin, TX. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 14 years. Dr. Le is affiliated with Arise Austin Medical Center.

2200 Park Bend Dr Ste 201

Austin, TX 78758

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Le

Dr. Le's Experience

Dr. Le's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology

Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

• U Of Tx Southwestern Med Sch At Dallas
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • Rush Presby St Luke's M C

Dr. Le has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Le does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Le and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Le's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Le to family and friends
2.1
Dr. Le's Performance
    GOOD
in Austin |
I. Will tell people do not go to Dr.Paul le receive any injection from him .Jan 2015 i went in for injection with Dr. Le..he missed injection site and hit vessel causing a massive hematoma , crushing my spinal cord he knew something was wrong on. His end whn I complained immediately after procedure , cldnt move my left leg..he did not call it in as an emergency, though in reports he stated he noticed more blood after the procedure.was taken to to st.David. .n.austin spinal cord crushed.
in San Antonio, TX |
I am 29 years old and have suffered from chronic pain/nerve injury resulting in CRPS for 4 years. I would like to take a moment to recognize Dr. Paul Le of Pain Doctor - Austin for essentially saving my life. Prior to being a patient of Dr. Le, I had another pain specialist who brushed me off, treated me as a drug seeker all while going through a process of oral meds, nerve blocks, nerve ablations, and IV infusions that either all failed or actually exacerbated my CRPS. Without a new breakthro
Cedar Park, TX |
Dr is self absorbed ad rude. His staff is incompetent and is more interested in operating the business rather than actually helping patients. The last appoint I had with dr le was to re evaluate and figure things out. When dr Le came in all he did was berate me and tell me to find another practice.
in Austin, TX |
I had a wonderful visit with Dr Le. He understood my whole case before he walked into the room. He respected my knowledge and asked my opinion regarding my condition. He was totally engaged, and we accomplished a lot together. He's even going to do some research on a potential treatment for my very specific condition. He spoke to me like an equal. I will highly recommend him to others in pain. Karen Brownfield.
in Austin, TX |
Dr. Le Paul H is self absorbed and straight to the point. He will diagnosis you in the first 10 seconds of meeting him, possibly before getting to shake his hand. I've been dealing with chronic pain for almost five years and he turned me away in a seconds notice. I've been seeing a psychiatrist for over 4 years and his brilliant diagnosis is that I have anxiety. Just so you are all aware my psychiatrist referred me to this clinic because anxiety medication does not treat pain. I've tried numero
in Austin, TX |
Pleasant, informative, helpful. Empathetic and compassionate.
Austin, TX |
aggressive, arrogant, insulting and egotistical with an ununderstanding attitude for a doctor. especially a pain management doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Paul Le, MD?
Are you Dr. Le?