Dr. Paul Lapco, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat | Male

Ear Nose & Throat Associates 1 W Sample Rd Ste 103 Pompano Beach, FL 33064 Get Directions
Dr. Paul Lapco, MD
Dr. Paul Lapco, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Pompano Beach, FL. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Lapco is affiliated with Broward Health North.

Dr. Lapco's Experience

See how Dr. Lapco's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lapco

Dr. Lapco accepts 16 insurance carriers

Dr. Lapco is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Lapco has admitting privileges.

Dr. Lapco's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lapco to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Lapco's Performance
Pompano Beach, FL |
Dr. Lapco does a great job making sure that you understand the entire process of your visit. He is very knowledge in the sinus field and made me feel at home while discussing my concerns. Thank you!
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Just underwent sinus corrective surgery. Dr Lapco is truly gifted and professional. Minor discomfort mostly from the anesthesia. This only a few hours after surgery. I expected much worse based on friends who have had similar procedures with other physicians. I WHOLEHEARTEDLY recommend Dr Lapco to anyone who needs this work done. Special thanks to Natalie Aiello who walked me through this from start to finish. Thanks to your entire team.
I'm not sure what the last post is referring to or what occurred but I had a completely different experience with Dr. Lapco's office. They not only diagnosed my problem right away but made me feel much better and I have not had any issued since seeing him. Thank you and your staff!
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Visited him with complaint of a sinus infection, based on facial swelling, eyelid pain, etc. He misdiagnosed, saying no sinus infection, and then tried to interest me in allergy testing at his office. He took no x-ray, no cat scan to confirm his diagnosis. I do not suffer from environmental allergies. In fact, I did have a sinus infection that left untreated, has now spread to my ear and is far more difficult to clear based on delay of treatment. I would not recommend this office
in Bellevue, WA |
Dr Lapco is an amazing doctor. He is very thorough and answers all of my questions. He is extremely kind and attentive. I could ask for a better person.
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Lapco not only treated me, but many members of my direct family (parents and kids). Besides being an excellent professional his manners and friendliness makes you feel very comfortable as a patient.
Miami Beach, FL |
I came to see dr. Lapco due to some pressure in my sinus. After hearing different opinions from other doctors I was happy to hear dr. Lapco's' profesional opinion. He knew exactly what was causing my problem and suggested a non invasive solution. I feel much better now. Dr. Lapco and his staff are amazing and friendly. It's a very procesional office. I highly recommend it.
in Hollywood, FL |
Dr.Lapco is amazing. He makes you feel comfortable and takes his time explaning everything to you. I am very happy with Dr.Lapco as my ENT and recommend him highly. Office staff is so friendly and always ready to help you.
Pompano Beach, FL |
Best ENT in the area. Dr Lapco and his staff were great. Not many specialist office are able to get you in as fast as they did. Called with sinus issues and was able to see dr lapco the next day and get medication to get me feeling better before the weekend.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Lapco was instrumental in diagnosing my problem that I had suffered with for over a year. I had been to three dental offices, two chiropractors and my medical Internist. I have had no recent problems with my jaw pain which resulted from a major sinus infection. His staff is extremely well organized and rarely have to wait a significant time before securing an appointment. I highly endorse him.
Pompano Beach, FL |
Dr. Lapco treated my sinus symptoms and I was not only able to breath again but also sleep through a full night. Thank you for performing the balloon sinuplasty on me and treating me with the care I needed. Also, his staff will make you feel comfortable through the whole process.
in Miami, FL |
Dr Lapco is my family's favorite doctor. He takes care of my 12 year old daughter with the same patience and kindness as he takes with my 89 year old dad. He and is staff are the best!!
in Hialeah, FL |
I am always nervous when seeing a new Doctor and I was so pleasantly surprised by Dr Lapco's kindness and patience with all my questions. His friendly staff was wonderful as well. I've been back and would highly recommend him to my family and friends.
Lighthouse Point, FL |
Dr Lapco made me feel completely comfortable at my appointment today. His personality and bedside manners are great. He actually listened to my symptoms and came up with a great treatment plan to help my quality of life. It's not easy finding a doctor who genuinely cares about their patients the way Dr Lapco does. Would never hesitate to see him again. Thanks again Dr Lapco.
in Aventura FL |
I would definitely highly recommend Dr. Lapco to anybody. Not only because of his professionalism, knowledge and experience in his field but because of his human dimension. At this time in history when patients are consider in their insurance companies, hospitals and doctors offices nothing more than a client to provide them of income. Dr Lapco realy makes you feel like a human being. He really cares about your complete being, not only your disease. I would call him Patch Adams - 2
Have you seen Dr. Paul Lapco, MD?
Are you Dr. Lapco?

Compare Dr. Lapco

Dr. Lapco's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngeal Cancer

University Of Central Venezuela / Luis Razetti School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1991

Albert Einstein Med Center
    University Health Center Of Pittsburgh

Dr. Lapco does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lapco and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision or Destruction of Pharynx Lesion
  • Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tonsillectomy