Dr. Paul K. Ky, DO

Dr. Paul K. Ky, DO

Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Pain Medicine | Male

6769 N Fresno St Ste 106, Fresno, CA 93710 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

My approach to pain managementRead more

Dr. Ky's Experience

See how Dr. Ky's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ky

Dr. Ky accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Ky's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ky to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Ky
Dr. Ky's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (84)
in Fresno, CA |
Difficult to reach the office by phone. I try to leave a message, comes back, a problem. I am not sure the message through. Sometimes an answering service takes over. It happens during normal business hours and is maddening if you need to confirm something. If you need office contact would not recommend Advanced Pain Solutions. Dr. Ky is an excellent Pain Control specialist. Scott Catone is Physical Medicine & Rehab Specialist; Interventional Pain Medicine Specialist and does a very good job.
in Sanger, CA |
My husband came to see Dr.Ky and has been the only one that's had been able to help him. We've seen other pain specialist who instead of helping makes your pain even worst. Dr.Ky is a respectable honest man who is upfront with you and takes care of his patients. I would recommend him to anyone who is in need of help to reduce your pain
in fresno ca |
DR KY is not a good doctor , his staff treats people really rude and act like their in high school or something , i've heard them talking among themselves about patients saying really rude things like that one there is nothing but a dope addict , i don't think dr ky knows this because they change their attitude when he comes around , its sickening to listen to these kids talk about people that are in need of help and that are injured they seem to still be in high school
in Fresno Ca |
Dr Ky is very knowledgeable in pain management and he goes the extra mile to get to the bottom of all your symptoms to ensure the uptmost approach that's best for your condition . He is professional and also a has a sense of humor . I recently had a procedure at his surgical center and the staff were all very professional , helpful and friendly. I highly recommend him!!!
in Merced, CA |
Dr Ky is the only physician I have found who could manage my complex diagnoses. He gave me hope, quality of life, a treatment plan that works for me and excellent care. I am a registered nurse RN, I have been to UCSF and all over the Bay Area. Dr Ky provides high level care in a safe environment and I don't have to drive 3 hours. I can't say enough about how much he has helped me and how confident I am in his skills/care. I know I am in good hands when I am there.
in Fresno, CA |
Dr. KY work with me to locate causes of my severe pain. Dr. KY understood my need to get relief from my pain while keeping my medication use low. Dr KY listened and really cares about his patients.
in Clovis, CA |
I have been a patient of Dr Ky for almost 2 years and I can't express how thankful I am for this man. He changed my life! He TREATED my pain not mask it with meds. His attention to detail and sterilization is above and beyond. He performed my surgery May 2015, and because of him I was able to carry my 2nd pregnancy which I didn't think I was going to get the chance to do, due to pain. So when I say he changed my life, he absolutely did! He is amazing at what he does and he cares immensely!
in Fresno, CA |
Dr. Ky has been treating me for pain in my spine due to multiple myeloma. Thanks to his expertise in kyphoplasty, I have more height and less pain. I am able to do more than I did when I first came in for treatment. Excellent doctor!
in Fresno, CA |
I started going to Dr. Ky for some back issues that I'm having. He has been treating my back with numerous injections and procedures that have been working wonders. I'd recommend Dr. Ky. He's a great Dr.
in Fresno, CA |
I have been treated by Dr. Ky and his P.A. for the past 3 years. I have many conditions of my spine that cause such pain & discomfort on top of the fibro. He found the best way to treat me after running tests & has done a wonderful job helping control the pain. He has gone above & beyond when it comes to treating my pain during appointments that were just follow-ups. He empathized with my discomfort and took the extra time treat my pain even though it wasn't on the schedule.
in Coarsegold, CA |
My GP told me to try Dr Ky for my degenerative back/hip issues. I was, and still am, amazed at Dr Ky's knowledge, bedside manner, and experience. He actually listens to me. Safety with procedures, practice and treatment is of paramount importance to both him & his staff, and shows with his consistent monitoring, whether I am in an office visit or getting an injection. I am in capable, caring hands! The injections I've received made me mobile & able to really move, thnx to Dr Ky.
in fresno CA |
As an RN I always make informed intelligent decisions before seeing any doctor. Recommended by my primary care doc, Dr Ky continues to meet all my expectations. He's very knowledgeable, explains thoroughly and takes the utmost care in his procedures. His staff are well qualified and fastidiously and safe in their care. I have multiple cervical and sacral disc issues, chronic polyneuropathy, and rheumatoid arthritis, so my medical care is complex. He's absolutely the best at what he does!
in Seattle, WA |
Dr. Ky is an amazing doctor, very compassionate, skilled, and professional. He went out of his way to help me when I hurt my back and was in agonizing sciatic pain while vacationing in CA. Dr. Ky is passionate about his work, very good at explaining things, very honest and extremely skilled. Saw him on Tues., on Thurs. had nearly 5 hours of microsurgery, today (Fri.) I can walk normally and pain is vastly relieved. My husband and I feel unbelievably fortunate to have found him. Thank you Dr. Ky!
in Fresno, CA |
Dr Ky provides unsafe treatment in his office without the proper safeguards. Luckily I am a nurse and was able to manage my husbands airway after a treatment. In hindsight I should have called 911 to the office. Dr Ky screamed at me twice for my concerns about my husbands breathing status. Not safe. Beware.
in Clovis, CA |
Dr. Ky is the only doctor who didn't just dismiss my whole body pain as fibromyalgia and throw more medicine at me. With an MRI, he found disc problems in my neck and lower back. He gave me the options. I tried the injections, which just didn't work. Dr. Ky explained why increasing my meds would just make the future worse, plus I was already foggy from the meds anyway. So, I opted to have Dr. Ky to microsurgery on my lower back. A week later, no pain from my waist down. Staff is GREAT!
in Madera,Ca |
My first visit I was scared, nervous an in ALOT OF PAIN. I've never been to a pain management Doctor or ever had anyone touch my back. Dr. Ky, settled all my worries an doubts by straight talking to me an no BS just straight facts about my condition. I RESPECTED THAT, an said, he is My Doctor now! Dr.ky n Entire Team ARE AWESOME! The injections works Miracles. I had severe Syactica pain n L5/L4 damage an severe hip pain. My life is feeling normal again an I owe it all to Dr.Ky. THANK YOU !!??
in Fresno, CA |
Dr. Ky is an excellent doctor who has helped me deal with the horrendous pain I have had to endure with my lower back. At each appointment he spends quality time with me and has given me the strength to go on. I would recommend him to anyone who is in the horrible position of having to deal with daily pain.
in fresno |
Damien Rideaux I have had the pleasure to be a patient for a year-and-a-half dr. Kids in an excellent Doctor Who takes time listen and plans accordingly they treatment I have been receiving the medications and procedures have greatly increased my Mobility He doesn't just give out medications and shoot you up Injection I love the care and treatment that I have staff are great
in Fresno, CA |
I went to 8 other doctors who either over medicated or under medicated me for my degenerative disc disease. Dr. Ky listened to my story and the experiences that I have had with other doctors and didn't try to force me into treatment we already tried that didn't work. He believed me when I said I knew my body better than anyone. Patient and kind and funny.
in San Francisco, CA |
I met with Dr. Ky regarding my mother's condition. He was patient and informed me of his diagnosis and procedure with the kindest bedside manner. It's refreshing to know there are medical professionals like Dr. Ky! Dr. Lorenzo F. Garcia San Francisco, CA.
in Fresno, CA |
I have just completed my fourth and final vertebral augmentation (L2,3,4,5) due to an auto accident occurring in 1959. I was having daily back pain and now I am basically pain free. I highly recommend Dr. Ky and his staff for their medical care and treatment. I am very thankful for having been referred to Dr. Ky.
in Fresno, CA |
I have been disabled since 2005, do to a work related injury to my neck and back,i live with pain everyday since then and my life had come to a complete stop. Since I've been seeing this doctor I have actually gotten some of my life back , and the treatment I receive has brought the level of pain down to something I could live with. I would definitely recommend DR. Ky to anyone in need of pain management he really shows he cares about making you feel comfortable.
in Fresno ca |
He got my friend hooked on methodone. She didn't even know what he was giving her. Very unprofessional. My friend almost died from his lack of caring & explaining the strong narcotics he was prescribing. I would not recommend this Dr or any pain management Dr to anyone. I feel they are just legal drug pushers & need to be closed down everywhere. Not just in the State of Calif. terrible Dr. Do not go to Dr Ky , he's only doing this for the money. 2 clinics closed in Fresno, his is next??
in Fresno |
Dr Ky was very knowledgeable and took the time to listen. His staff is rude and unprofessional.
Have you seen Dr. Paul K. Ky, DO?
Are you Dr. Ky?

• Polyneuropathy
  • Sacrum Disorders
  • Trigger Finger

• Myofascial Trigger Point Injection

No malpractice history found for California.

Touro University College Of Osteopathic Medicine--Vallejo

Graduated in 2004

Western University Comp/Downey Medical Center, Family Medicine Internship

Completed in 2005

Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine, Dept Of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation

Completed in 2008

Johns Hopkins Som, Dept Of Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine

Completed in 2009

California State University, Fresno

Graduated in 1990

• Other Education
    Acupuncture Medicine, Xiamen University Tcm, Xiamen, Fujian, China

Completed in 2000

Dr. Ky does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ky and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Ky's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Pain Medicine
  • No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Ky

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Ky's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Ky

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Ky's Care Philosophy

My approach to pain management