Dr. Paul Ky, DO

Dr. Paul Ky, DO

Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Pain Medicine  |
Dr. Paul Ky, DO is a physical medicine & rehabilitation pain medicine doctor who practices in Fresno, CA. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 13 years.

6769 N Fresno St Ste 106

Fresno, CA 93710

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Ky

See how frequently Dr. Ky performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Chronic Pain
Intervertebral Disc Disease
Sacrum Disorders

Dr. Ky's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Ky "My approach to pain management"

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Pain Medicine
  • Pain Medicine

Dr. Ky does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acute Postoperative Pain
  • Arthritis of the Elbow
  • Brachial Plexus Palsy
  • Chronic Pain
  • Diabetic Polyneuropathy
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Pathological Spine Fracture
  • Phantom Limb Pain
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Sacrum Disorders
  • Trigger Finger

• Myofascial Trigger Point Injection

No malpractice history found for California.

• California State University, Fresno
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1990
  • Touro University College Of Osteopathic Medicine--Vallejo
    Medical School | Graduated 2004
  • Western University Comp/Downey Medical Center, Family Medicine Internship
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2005
  • Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine, Dept Of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008
  • Johns Hopkins Som, Dept Of Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2009
  • Acupuncture Medicine, Xiamen University Tcm, Xiamen, Fujian, China
    Other Education | Completed 2000

Dr. Ky does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ky and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ky's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ky to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Ky's Performance
in Merced, CA |
My experience with Dr Ky has been very good. I was very impressed with him from my initial visit. He spent time explaining things to me. He used simple terms to explain my conditions. From my first visit to the office, I felt very comfortable. I believe he is genuinely caring. The office staff is a hit and miss, at times. The front desk girl, Priscilla, does have an attitude. But, most of the staffs are very friendly and helpful. I’d definitely recommend Dr. Ky. He’s a terrific doctor.
Clovis |
I have been to many pain management doctor's and I am so thankful that I found Dr. Ky. He is great
in Clovis, CA |
I have been seeing Mr. keys for 7 years now!!! I have total neck repair .pins and screws in my whole back. Neck, mid back , and my hips !!!!!!!! When I first seen him I was crying and in pain!!!! He placed a nuro- steam ...in mid back to hips, now I can walk way better with out pain!!!! As long as battery in back is charged!!!! Now my whole neck he manages ,with shots and therapy!!! Thank god for this man he knows what He's doing that is for sure!!!!!!!!! This man took a lot of my pain away
in Fresno, ca |
This office is amazing! They always take the time to help me, including going to battle with the pharmacy when they don't want to release my meds. Dr Ky and the entire staff is phenomenal. They actually really care about their patients.
in Coarsegold, CA |
I have been going to Dr Ky for approximately 10 months. When I first started going I was concerned because of not knowing him. I moved from my previous Pain Management Doctor in 2012. She is 300 miles and I kept driving for almost 4 yrs. Dr Ky has taken the time to get to know my issues & has preformed test to confirm what needs to be done. What I appreciate about Dr Ky, Scott & Staff is they don't push pain medication they try different options to relieve pain. They prescribed meds as needed
in Fresno, CA |
Over the past 20 years I have been to three other Dr for my back pain, numerous MRI's, physical therapy, and numerous types of injection therapy. I Learned more about my back problems in the first visit than all the others combined. Dr Ky' s exam was throughout and and gave me hope that there's more than pain meds and injections.
in Fresno, CA |
Dr Ky has begun to treat my pain when other doctors just wanted to write prescription after prescription. He listens, he cares and he is funny. I'm also taking my mom there, whom has rhumatology arthritis. Other doctors could not treat her RA and it looks like finally my mother will at least be able to walk now. Staff is great also. Just a little problem with the phones in the office when you call in and need a larger office.
in Merced, CA |
Excellent care provided by Dr Ky and PA Scott and staff. They truly changed my life for the better and gave comfort and quality back to my life. I am forever grateful to this awesome team of people.
in Fresno, CA |
Dr Paul Ky, DO Dr.Ky is an excellent doctor, he is very professional, he is kind, and his knowledge of his field is unmatched by any other pain specialist in the San Jouquin Valley. And believe me I know the difference. Dr. Ky is a caring Dr. He is gentle when he performs a procedure when it is needed. He gets along well with his staff. There is always a calm atmosphere in his office. The office is very clean. His staff is friendly and helpful. He will prescribe what is needed to help you.
in Exeter, Ca |
A Dr. Who listens to you. Clean Facilities. A Friendly staff.
in Fresno, CA |
Dr. KY has given me the opportunity to be able to play with my Blessings again! We thought that I wouldn't be able to throw a ball, shoot a basket, kick or throw a ball ever again, but with Dr. KY'S professionalism, I've been able to all of the above and then some! I could never thank you enough Dr. KY, I owe you everything.... Thank You Soooo much
in Fresno, CA |
I would like to thank Dr Paul KY for all he has done for me. He has given me, part of my life back that was taken from me. For the first time in years I am able to do some of the things I couldn't do in years. For the first time, in 8 years I am able to enjoy walking with my grandchildren without stopping, from stiffness of pain every 15 seconds, feeling my body locking up. Thanks Dr Paul KY for everything you have done, Now I can do some of
in Auberry, CA |
Dr.Paul Ky has been the most help to my severe back and neck pain than any doctor .the clinic is such a blessing to me .the pills dont work for my pain relief .i am very thankful he has the skill to relieve my pain so i can get back to life.
in Fresno, CA |
I am 46 year old 70% disabled Veteran, that was belittled and disrespected by Dr.Ky. He spoke over me to shut me up and undermined the physicians at the VA Hospital by saying they stupefied their explanations on my medical sheets. Not to mention his God complex. He repeated to tell me , with a raised voice, the he is not good he is the best. This is when I had enough and called the consultation off. I would advise to have extreme patients and not to allow him to Bully you. Than you for reading.
in Del Rey, CA |
Dr. Ky is the most compassionate, kind , helpful Dr. I have seen in 14 yrs. & Has helped me have a life back! I'm so thankful for him! Thank you Dr. Ky! God bless all you do!
in Clovis, CA |
Dr . Key has helped,continued to help me with my long term back problems ,THO I WAS sceptical ,these injections would work I,was scared dealing with back , spine can be terrifying ,however ,I trust him CAUSE back pain really takes over my life. I'm a mother , really affects how I move with my kids ,I'm a ongoing patient for 3 years now ,really made a difference, THO tho I will NEVER BE THE SAME ,WITHOUT HIS EXPEYSIZ I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO DO HALF THE THIngs that I need to do,thanks
in Fresno California |
He is a very considerate doctor! I feel like he genuinely cares and is striving to make me better!
in Fresno, CA |
This Is absolutely by far the best Doctor In Fresno, CA that specializes In Physical Medicine, Rehab Specialist, And Interventional Pain Medicine. When I had my first visit at the office I was in so much pain from an accident that I couldn't even walk on my own let alone move that well. Dr. KY knew exactly what was wrong with me from me telling him where the pain was and when I got my MRI. The next month when I had a visit I had a operation on my back and it was excellent I was able to move Good
in Fresno, CA |
Difficult to reach the office by phone. I try to leave a message, comes back, a problem. I am not sure the message through. Sometimes an answering service takes over. It happens during normal business hours and is maddening if you need to confirm something. If you need office contact would not recommend Advanced Pain Solutions. Dr. Ky is an excellent Pain Control specialist. Scott Catone is Physical Medicine & Rehab Specialist; Interventional Pain Medicine Specialist and does a very good job.
in Sanger, CA |
My husband came to see Dr.Ky and has been the only one that's had been able to help him. We've seen other pain specialist who instead of helping makes your pain even worst. Dr.Ky is a respectable honest man who is upfront with you and takes care of his patients. I would recommend him to anyone who is in need of help to reduce your pain
in fresno ca |
DR KY is not a good doctor , his staff treats people really rude and act like their in high school or something , i've heard them talking among themselves about patients saying really rude things like that one there is nothing but a dope addict , i don't think dr ky knows this because they change their attitude when he comes around , its sickening to listen to these kids talk about people that are in need of help and that are injured they seem to still be in high school
in Fresno Ca |
Dr Ky is very knowledgeable in pain management and he goes the extra mile to get to the bottom of all your symptoms to ensure the uptmost approach that's best for your condition . He is professional and also a has a sense of humor . I recently had a procedure at his surgical center and the staff were all very professional , helpful and friendly. I highly recommend him!!!
in Fresno, CA |
Dr. KY work with me to locate causes of my severe pain. Dr. KY understood my need to get relief from my pain while keeping my medication use low. Dr KY listened and really cares about his patients.
in Clovis, CA |
I have been a patient of Dr Ky for almost 2 years and I can't express how thankful I am for this man. He changed my life! He TREATED my pain not mask it with meds. His attention to detail and sterilization is above and beyond. He performed my surgery May 2015, and because of him I was able to carry my 2nd pregnancy which I didn't think I was going to get the chance to do, due to pain. So when I say he changed my life, he absolutely did! He is amazing at what he does and he cares immensely!
in Fresno, CA |
Dr. Ky has been treating me for pain in my spine due to multiple myeloma. Thanks to his expertise in kyphoplasty, I have more height and less pain. I am able to do more than I did when I first came in for treatment. Excellent doctor!
in Fresno, CA |
I started going to Dr. Ky for some back issues that I'm having. He has been treating my back with numerous injections and procedures that have been working wonders. I'd recommend Dr. Ky. He's a great Dr.
in Fresno, CA |
I have been treated by Dr. Ky and his P.A. for the past 3 years. I have many conditions of my spine that cause such pain & discomfort on top of the fibro. He found the best way to treat me after running tests & has done a wonderful job helping control the pain. He has gone above & beyond when it comes to treating my pain during appointments that were just follow-ups. He empathized with my discomfort and took the extra time treat my pain even though it wasn't on the schedule.
in Coarsegold, CA |
My GP told me to try Dr Ky for my degenerative back/hip issues. I was, and still am, amazed at Dr Ky's knowledge, bedside manner, and experience. He actually listens to me. Safety with procedures, practice and treatment is of paramount importance to both him & his staff, and shows with his consistent monitoring, whether I am in an office visit or getting an injection. I am in capable, caring hands! The injections I've received made me mobile & able to really move, thnx to Dr Ky.
in fresno CA |
As an RN I always make informed intelligent decisions before seeing any doctor. Recommended by my primary care doc, Dr Ky continues to meet all my expectations. He's very knowledgeable, explains thoroughly and takes the utmost care in his procedures. His staff are well qualified and fastidiously and safe in their care. I have multiple cervical and sacral disc issues, chronic polyneuropathy, and rheumatoid arthritis, so my medical care is complex. He's absolutely the best at what he does!
in Seattle, WA |
Dr. Ky is an amazing doctor, very compassionate, skilled, and professional. He went out of his way to help me when I hurt my back and was in agonizing sciatic pain while vacationing in CA. Dr. Ky is passionate about his work, very good at explaining things, very honest and extremely skilled. Saw him on Tues., on Thurs. had nearly 5 hours of microsurgery, today (Fri.) I can walk normally and pain is vastly relieved. My husband and I feel unbelievably fortunate to have found him. Thank you Dr. Ky!
in Fresno, CA |
Dr Ky provides unsafe treatment in his office without the proper safeguards. Luckily I am a nurse and was able to manage my husbands airway after a treatment. In hindsight I should have called 911 to the office. Dr Ky screamed at me twice for my concerns about my husbands breathing status. Not safe. Beware.
in Clovis, CA |
Dr. Ky is the only doctor who didn't just dismiss my whole body pain as fibromyalgia and throw more medicine at me. With an MRI, he found disc problems in my neck and lower back. He gave me the options. I tried the injections, which just didn't work. Dr. Ky explained why increasing my meds would just make the future worse, plus I was already foggy from the meds anyway. So, I opted to have Dr. Ky to microsurgery on my lower back. A week later, no pain from my waist down. Staff is GREAT!
in Madera,Ca |
My first visit I was scared, nervous an in ALOT OF PAIN. I've never been to a pain management Doctor or ever had anyone touch my back. Dr. Ky, settled all my worries an doubts by straight talking to me an no BS just straight facts about my condition. I RESPECTED THAT, an said, he is My Doctor now! Dr.ky n Entire Team ARE AWESOME! The injections works Miracles. I had severe Syactica pain n L5/L4 damage an severe hip pain. My life is feeling normal again an I owe it all to Dr.Ky. THANK YOU !!??
in Fresno, CA |
Dr. Ky is an excellent doctor who has helped me deal with the horrendous pain I have had to endure with my lower back. At each appointment he spends quality time with me and has given me the strength to go on. I would recommend him to anyone who is in the horrible position of having to deal with daily pain.
in fresno |
Damien Rideaux I have had the pleasure to be a patient for a year-and-a-half dr. Kids in an excellent Doctor Who takes time listen and plans accordingly they treatment I have been receiving the medications and procedures have greatly increased my Mobility He doesn't just give out medications and shoot you up Injection I love the care and treatment that I have staff are great
in Fresno, CA |
I went to 8 other doctors who either over medicated or under medicated me for my degenerative disc disease. Dr. Ky listened to my story and the experiences that I have had with other doctors and didn't try to force me into treatment we already tried that didn't work. He believed me when I said I knew my body better than anyone. Patient and kind and funny.
in San Francisco, CA |
I met with Dr. Ky regarding my mother's condition. He was patient and informed me of his diagnosis and procedure with the kindest bedside manner. It's refreshing to know there are medical professionals like Dr. Ky! Dr. Lorenzo F. Garcia San Francisco, CA.
in Fresno, CA |
I have just completed my fourth and final vertebral augmentation (L2,3,4,5) due to an auto accident occurring in 1959. I was having daily back pain and now I am basically pain free. I highly recommend Dr. Ky and his staff for their medical care and treatment. I am very thankful for having been referred to Dr. Ky.
in Fresno, CA |
I have been disabled since 2005, do to a work related injury to my neck and back,i live with pain everyday since then and my life had come to a complete stop. Since I've been seeing this doctor I have actually gotten some of my life back , and the treatment I receive has brought the level of pain down to something I could live with. I would definitely recommend DR. Ky to anyone in need of pain management he really shows he cares about making you feel comfortable.
in Fresno ca |
He got my friend hooked on methodone. She didn't even know what he was giving her. Very unprofessional. My friend almost died from his lack of caring & explaining the strong narcotics he was prescribing. I would not recommend this Dr or any pain management Dr to anyone. I feel they are just legal drug pushers & need to be closed down everywhere. Not just in the State of Calif. terrible Dr. Do not go to Dr Ky , he's only doing this for the money. 2 clinics closed in Fresno, his is next??
in Fresno |
Dr Ky was very knowledgeable and took the time to listen. His staff is rude and unprofessional.
Have you seen Dr. Paul Ky, DO?
Are you Dr. Ky?

Visit Dr. Ky

Not Accepting New Patients
Dr. Ky accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Electromyography