Dr. Paul Krautter, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Paul Krautter, MD
Dr. Paul Krautter, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Tulsa, OK. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 37 years. Dr. Krautter is affiliated with Hillcrest Hospital- South.

Dr. Krautter's Experience

See how Dr. Krautter's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Krautter

Dr. Krautter accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Krautter is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Krautter has admitting privileges.

Dr. Krautter's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Krautter to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Krautter's Performance
in tulsa ok |
If I could give zero starts I would. Dr Krautter and his nurse Joanne are the most unprofessional people I have ever dealt with. I would never recommend him. (He sees my grandmother)
in Tulsa, OK |
I liked Dr. Krautter, however his office policies are ridiculous. I tried to pay my $30 copay with a check and they acted like i was some kind of crook. Screw that. I'll take my business someplace that treats me with a little more respect.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr. Krautter has been my primary care physician for many years. He's easy to talk to, listens carefully, and usually hits the nail on the head as far as a diagnosis goes. He's good about referring me to a specialist when my condition is above his pay grade. I suggest writing down all your questions before going to your appointment because if you forget to ask a question, there's a 90% chance you'll get no call-back from his office staff.
in Tulsa, OK |
Went in with a severe cold. On my FOURTH visit, I asked why I wasn't getting better. He THEN told me that he though I had COPD & he didn't think I could afford the medicine I needed. Yet apparently he thought I could afford to continue to pay him for unlimited office visits without any diagnosis nor treatment. He mislead me and endangered my health & kept holding his hand out for more money. UNCONSCIONABLE BEHAVIOR for a medical professional!! Maybe even criminal, he endangered my LIFE!
Have you seen Dr. Paul Krautter, MD?
Are you Dr. Krautter?

Compare Dr. Krautter

Dr. Krautter's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Oklahoma not available

Dr. Krautter has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

Why It Matters: Dr. Krautter's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Krautter does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Krautter and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston

Graduated in 1980

Youngstown Hospital Assn

Completed in 1981

Youngstown Hospital Assn
    City Faith

Completed in 1987

• Vietnamese

Dr. Krautter does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Krautter and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Krautter does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Krautter and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.