Dr. Paul Kim, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Dr. Paul Kim, MD

Dr. Paul Kim, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Exton, PA. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 38 years. Dr. Kim proudly offers the latest technology. He has treatment and procedure options that are non-invasive, minimally invasive, or surgical. Dr. Kim is affiliated with Brandywine Hospital, Chester County Hospital, and Paoli Hospital.

...See Less

Dr. Kim's Care Philosophy

"As a physician, father, and husband, I understand how precious life is. How we live and act define who we are. It is my sincere hope that each one of us enjoys our lives and makes this world better during the journey. My goal is to help you improve your quality of life with compassion and to assist you to be more comfortable with your outer appearance, whether cosmetic or reconstructive, and to allow you to let your inner beauty shine through."

Dr. Kim's Experience

See how Dr. Kim's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kim

Dr. Kim accepts 9 insurance carriers

Dr. Kim is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Kim has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kim's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kim to family and friends
Dr. Kim's Performance
in Kennett Square, PA |
Dr. Kim is an excellent, caring plastic surgeon. My neck lift was explained well and happened as explained. It was easy to get an appointment and the staff is outstanding. I would highly recommend Dr. Kim and his team.
in Chester Springs, PA |
Dr. Kim performed my facelift 4 weeks ago and I am thrilled with the result. I was amazed that there was little discomfort post-op and with little need for pain medication. My recovery was quick so I returned to my job as an Operating Room nurse one week later. In 30 years I have worked with many surgeons, and I chose Dr. Kim because he is the best. His office and surgical staff were extremely considerate and kind during this experience.
in Downingtown, PA |
I have been going to Dr. Kim for over 7 years for fillers and Botox and he does great work. I don't ever look fake. Then whenever I ask him to do more he tells me no, you don't need it. I love his honesty. This past week I had to have emergency surgery and there was no doubt in my mind that Dr. Kim would perform the surgery. He is a consummate professional and everything came out perfect. He's a great doctor/surgeon in every sense of the word.
in Exton, PA |
I visited Dr. Kim regarding my desire to repair a ptosis eyelid that was extremely droopy and visually distracting. He was frank and honest about what he would be able to do to repair it and his gentle demeanor put me at ease. I am thrilled with the result, he did a fantastic job. His staff are fabulous, both in the office as well as in the surgery center. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thank you Dr. Kim!
in Phoenixville PA |
I cannot say enough about Dr. Kim and his wonderful staff in the Exton PA office. I had laser liposuction performed on my double chin. It was the BEST decision I could have made to have the procedure done, in addition to having Dr. Kim perform the procedure. He and his staff took EXCELLENT care of me throughout the entire process and I am thrilled with the outcome. I highly recommend Dr. Kim as you cannot do better in a Plastic Surgeon!!
in Kennett Square, PA |
Dr. Paul Kim is outstanding. I wish he could be my doctor for everything. And his office staff is excellent. Dr. Kim and his staff are caring, not rushed but on time, explain things well and don't act like my questions are stupid. And Dr. Kim's partner, Dr. Gary Wingate, is also someone I would highly recommend. He subbed for Dr. Kim when Dr. Kim was on vacation.
in Coatesville, PA |
Dr. Kim is very thorough, precise and accurate when he describes your procedure, and what you should expect afterwards. His aftercare is very good and he will always answer your questions. He also works with the doctors without borders type of program and volunteers his time overseas.
After 5 children, no matter the exercise, I couldn't lose my stomach or decrease the size of my large breasts. I went to Dr. KIM as he listened to my concerns. I ended up getting tummy tuck and breast reduction with lift at the same time. (DD to a C cup). As a result: I went from a size 10 to 6 within the first month. The incisions are healing beautifully and I feel so much more confident. He made me look like I have implants without the need for them. Dr. KIM is a caring & amazing doctor.
Chatham Pa |
A few months ago I visited Dr Paul Kim's office. While there I read an article regarding PRP. I had never heard about it but was extremely interested since PRP promotes new hair growth and rejuvenates hair follicles that are in jeopardy of dying. Dr Kim explained the procedure and I scheduled my first. My second treatment was completed and I am happy with my progress. Thanks to the nerve block the injections were very tolerable. Dr Kim was very encouraged and I look forward to doing a third!
Paoli, Pa |
Dr Kim performed the latest and greatest neck lift procedure using Precision TX laser in conjunction with his newest technique. My neck looks amazing ! In office procedure, no anesthesia and done within two hours ! I highly recommend Dr Kim .
in West Chester, PA |
I found Dr Kim to be one of the most talented and professional Dr I know . When I first met him in 2001 until now i hve been completely amazed at his talent and .
in Exton, PA |
I went to Dr. Kim for a breast augmentation based on a recommendation from a friend of a friend and I am very glad that I did! My consultation was straight forward and Dr. Kim was knowledgeable. It was helpful to look at some photos to get examples of his work. It was quick and easy to schedule the surgery which went very smoothly. I love the results, I feel like Dr. Kim really listened to what I was looking for and what would look best on me. Would recommend to friends and family!
in Ormond Beach, FL |
Dr KIm is amazing but the length of time it takes for referral's is ridiculous. 2 to 4 months is too long and has me wanting to switch. Although Dr KIm is wonderful the fact that is attached to Halifax really brings down the quality of care.
in Wilmington, DE |
I was referred to Dr. Kim after having Mohs surgery on my lip. I was in a state of shock when I received the news of the extent of my wound. Dr. Kim and his entire staff were wonderful. Dr. Kim explained the procedure, he was reassuring and confident. I would highly recommend Dr. Kim for any reconstructive surgeries.
Have you seen Dr. Paul Kim, MD?
Are you Dr. Kim?

Compare Dr. Kim

Dr. Kim's Care Philosophy

Dr. Kim says...

Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery of Chester County is a smart choice for patients seeking the most advanced cosmetic surgery, reconstructive surgery, and hand surgery procedures in the Philadelphia metro and Main Line regions.

Dr. Kim says...

Our plastic surgeons have an amazing breadth of training and experience ranging from non-surgical injectable filler treatments to hand reconstruction to liposuction, thigh and breast lifts, facelifts, body contouring, hair replacement, microdermabrasion, Botox treatment, and facial implants.

Dr. Kim's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Kim has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kim's Board Certifications

• Plastic Surgery

• Breast Ptosis
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Gynecomastia
  • Large Breasts
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Skin Aging

St. Vincents Hospital-Visiting Fellow In Microsurgery and Replantation

Completed in 1984

Columbia University / College Of Physicians and Surgeons

Graduated in 1975

Dr. Kim does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kim and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery