Dr. Paul S. Kim, MD

Dr. Paul S. Kim, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Plastic/Rnstrctve Sgy Chstr Cty 460 Creamery Way Ste 110, Exton, PA 19341 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Kim specializes in Plastic Surgery and practices in Exton, PA. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Kim? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Kim's Experience

96Experience
Match

See how Dr. Kim's experience matches your preferences.

Why It Matters: Board Certifications

• Plastic Surgerynull

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Other Education

Visiting Dr. Kim

Dr. Kim accepts 16 insurance carriers

16 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kim has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Kim

Dr. Kim's Review Details
      4.7 based on 21 responses
      Experience with Dr. Kim
      Dr. Kim's Office & Staff
        Under 10 minutes (20)
      in Kennett Square, PA |
      Dr. Paul Kim is outstanding. I wish he could be my doctor for everything. And his office staff is excellent. Dr. Kim and his staff are caring, not rushed but on time, explain things well and don't act like my questions are stupid. And Dr. Kim's partner, Dr. Gary Wingate, is also someone I would highly recommend. He subbed for Dr. Kim when Dr. Kim was on vacation.
      in Coatesville, PA |
      Dr. Kim is very thorough, precise and accurate when he describes your procedure, and what you should expect afterwards. His aftercare is very good and he will always answer your questions. He also works with the doctors without borders type of program and volunteers his time overseas.
      After 5 children, no matter the exercise, I couldn't lose my stomach or decrease the size of my large breasts. I went to Dr. KIM as he listened to my concerns. I ended up getting tummy tuck and breast reduction with lift at the same time. (DD to a C cup). As a result: I went from a size 10 to 6 within the first month. The incisions are healing beautifully and I feel so much more confident. He made me look like I have implants without the need for them. Dr. KIM is a caring & amazing doctor.
      Chatham Pa |
      A few months ago I visited Dr Paul Kim's office. While there I read an article regarding PRP. I had never heard about it but was extremely interested since PRP promotes new hair growth and rejuvenates hair follicles that are in jeopardy of dying. Dr Kim explained the procedure and I scheduled my first. My second treatment was completed and I am happy with my progress. Thanks to the nerve block the injections were very tolerable. Dr Kim was very encouraged and I look forward to doing a third!
      Paoli, Pa |
      Dr Kim performed the latest and greatest neck lift procedure using Precision TX laser in conjunction with his newest technique. My neck looks amazing ! In office procedure, no anesthesia and done within two hours ! I highly recommend Dr Kim .
      in West Chester, PA |
      I found Dr Kim to be one of the most talented and professional Dr I know . When I first met him in 2001 until now i hve been completely amazed at his talent and .
      in Exton, PA |
      I went to Dr. Kim for a breast augmentation based on a recommendation from a friend of a friend and I am very glad that I did! My consultation was straight forward and Dr. Kim was knowledgeable. It was helpful to look at some photos to get examples of his work. It was quick and easy to schedule the surgery which went very smoothly. I love the results, I feel like Dr. Kim really listened to what I was looking for and what would look best on me. Would recommend to friends and family!
      in Ormond Beach, FL |
      Dr KIm is amazing but the length of time it takes for referral's is ridiculous. 2 to 4 months is too long and has me wanting to switch. Although Dr KIm is wonderful the fact that is attached to Halifax really brings down the quality of care.
      in Wilmington, DE |
      I was referred to Dr. Kim after having Mohs surgery on my lip. I was in a state of shock when I received the news of the extent of my wound. Dr. Kim and his entire staff were wonderful. Dr. Kim explained the procedure, he was reassuring and confident. I would highly recommend Dr. Kim for any reconstructive surgeries.
      Have you seen Dr. Kim?
      Are you Dr. Kim? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Kim

• Plastic Surgery

Why It Matters: Dr. Kim's Board Certifications

• Plastic Surgery

• Gynecomastia
      • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

• Adjacent Tissue Transfer
      • Reconstructive Eyelid Surgery
      • Skin and Tissue Reduction
      • Skin Grafts
      • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

University Of Massachusetts Medical School

St. Vincents Hospital-Visiting Fellow In Microsurgery and Replantation

Completed in 1984

Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons

Graduated in 1975

Dr. Kim has no media or publications listed.

×

Dr. Kim's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Plastic Surgery
      • Board certified in Plastic Surgery
      • Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available
      ×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Kim

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Kim's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
      Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
      Staff friendliness and courteousness
      Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Kim

Level of trust in provider's decisions
      How well provider explains medical condition(s)
      How well provider listens and answers questions
      Spends appropriate amount of time with patients