Dr. Paul Kim, MD

Family Medicine | Male

6909 Old Highway 441 S Ste 300 Mount Dora, FL 32757 Get Directions
Dr. Paul Kim, MD
Dr. Paul Kim, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Mount Dora, FL. He is 39 years old and has been practicing for 9 years.

Dr. Kim's Care Philosophy

As a Family Medical Doctor I believe in Better Health, Better Care, Better Value

Dr. Kim's Experience

See how Dr. Kim's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kim

Dr. Kim accepts 3 insurance carriers

Dr. Kim is now accepting new patients

Dr. Kim's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kim to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Kim's Performance
Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Kim he is a very good doctor very very nice
Astatula, FL |
Dr. Kim is a phenomenal physician! Truly one of the most down to Earth and humble doctors I have met... not to mention he actually has a sense of humor! (Rare) He listens attentively, with an open mind, and provides lots of knowledgeable feedback. Never judgmental or demeaning. I recommend many people to use Dr. Kim as their primary care physician, and will continue to!
Mt. Dora, Fl |
If you are looking for a completely holistic approach to medicine, I would recommend Dr. Kim. Otherwise, look elsewhere. He insulted both my husband and myself by stating,"Well people of your age group don't usually embrace my style of medicine." Seriously?? His cure all for us was either to refer us out or go vegan. We will most likely leave this practice, which is unfortunate, because we truly liked the prior physician.
Lifestyle changes are very powerful in making people healthier. Any lifestyle discussion occurs on top of the regular medical care as we spent over an hour together. I will not judge some for their lifestyle. I also DON'T believe that there is only 1 way to great health. My goal is to have every patient leave our office a little bit healthier than they walked in. I believe in you that you can reverse your illness. You deserve the best health.
Brooksville, FL |
Just had my first visit, as soon as he walked in he was super friendly. Was able to help with what I needed. And we even talked about common interests, made me feel very comfortable. :)
Your health is the most important thing to us. We appreciate the distance you traveled to get to us. Every person is incredibly unique and valuable. What you are passionate about is very important. We want you to feel like you are visiting a friend when you see us. The care that you need to make you healthy may be very different from others. I am so glad that we are a good fit and I look forward to keeping you very healthy.
in Ormond Beach, FL |
This is the worst office. You may wait 4 months to get a referral and would have to call the office about 50 times to remind them.
We are so sorry that this happened during my time at Halifax. As we were learning how to make sure that all referrals were being processed with the new insurance changes, there were delays. As soon as I saw this review, I reverse engineered what was causing the issues and we had this fixed the same day. I don't hope that you change your review. It just comes with interacting with many people. Giving you the best health possible is our highest goal. Thank you for letting me help.
The best Doctor. My mother had many health issues. Dr. Kim had to refer us to some specialist for a few issues, yet through Baylor system he monitored her overall health. She is in the best health she has ever been in her 84 years. When my mom left her home town, Doctors had her on all kinds of medicine. Dr. Kim was able to get her healthy and off so many meds.
Thank you for your very kind assessment. Taking the time that you did to give us your feedback is very important to the practice. The most important thing is your health and the health of your loved ones. Let us know if there is any way that we can get your mother healthier and healthier. We want her to have the best quality of life that she can.
Palm Coast, FL |
Okay doctor until he wanted to refer me to every type of specialist for everything and didn't want to refill a med, but instead I had to quit cold turkey.
Thanks for the feedback as it helps us to serve our patients better. Because your health is the most important thing, at times we have to send our very valued medical family members to more qualified physicians who will ensure the highest quality of care. There are also certain medications that we are not well trained at prescribing. Because your health is the most important thing, we ask for specialty trained doctors to care for you. Convenient care is not always the best care.
Have you seen Dr. Paul Kim, MD?

Compare Dr. Kim

Dr. Kim's Care Philosophy

Dr. Kim's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Kim has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kim's Board Certifications

Completed in 2011

University Of California, Irvine

Graduated in 2000

• Korean

Dr. Kim does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kim and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage