Family Medicine  |
Dr. Paul Kim, MD
Paul is a California native, who graduated from UCLA School of Medicine in 2008. He loves Central Florida and its diversity. He loves taking care of people from all walks of life. EVERYONE is welcome here. He will passionately provide Personalized and Comprehensive medical care to all. He finished his Family Medicine residency at the Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital in Southern California and proceeded to relocate to Dallas, Texas to serve on the Quality and Service Excellence Committees of Baylor Scott and White. In 2014, Dr. Kim moved to the Central Florida Area and worked with Halifax Healthcare as a Family Practice Physician and also with The Medical Concierge who provides medical care to Orlando Resort guests. He also served with CareHere as a Physician in 2016 taking care of the Flagler County Sheriff's department and government employees. Dr. Kim is fluent in Korean and proficient in Spanish. He is married to his wife of 8 years and enjoys spending time with has 2 rambunctious children. His passions include soccer, deep sea fishing, and cooking. He loves learning about health and wellness and enjoys studying human interactions and socialization patterns to help people live healthier lives. Currently, he spends his time learning to be more plant based, sharing his passion for Star Wars and making the world a better place for his children. Dr. Kim is a devout Christian, and loves his God most of all!

6909 Old Highway 441 S Ste 300

Mount Dora, FL 32757

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Kim

Dr. Kim's Experience

Dr. Kim's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

This content was provided by Dr. Kim "Our WHY is to TO TAKE CARE OF ALL PEOPLE regardless of race, gender and socioeconomic status, and to REVOLUTIONIZE the delivery of health care.

As a Family Medical Doctor I believe in Better Health, Better Care, Better Value.

Healthcare is sometimes very complicated and difficult to navigate. We want to make your healthcare as simple as possible, and nothing simpler. I would love to be your guide.

We are currently accepting new patients.

At your medical home you are the most valuable person.  We promise singular medical care to those 12 years old and older. We providing complete health care to patients including school, sports and DOT examinations as well as comprehensive physical examinations, immunizations, health screenings, and chronic disease management. "

• Adolescent Medicine

• Allergies
  • Anemia
  • Asthma
  • Bell's Palsy
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Celiac Disease
  • Dizziness
  • Ear Ache
  • Ear Infection
  • Emphysema
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gout
  • Outer Ear Infection
  • Pneumonia
  • Runny Nose
  • Seasonal Affective Disorder
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sinusitis
  • Sore Throat
  • Syncope
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Testicular Cancer

• Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2009
  • Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Kim has no media or publications listed.

• Korean

Dr. Kim does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kim and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kim's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kim to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Kim's Performance
Sorrento, FL |
Dr. Kim is a very excellent primary care doctor and really takes the time to listen and explain all concerns and treatments. I would and do highly recommend Dr. Kim to anyone looking for a new primary care physician.
Thanks so much for sharing your experience. We want to make sure that every time you leave our clinics you leave healthier than when you came.
Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Kim he is a very good doctor very very nice
Thanks so much for your feedback. We want to be sure that you get the most comprehensive and personalized medical care. You are very important to us.
Astatula, FL |
Dr. Kim is a phenomenal physician! Truly one of the most down to Earth and humble doctors I have met... not to mention he actually has a sense of humor! (Rare) He listens attentively, with an open mind, and provides lots of knowledgeable feedback. Never judgmental or demeaning. I recommend many people to use Dr. Kim as their primary care physician, and will continue to!
Thank you for your kind comments. We will continue to strive to exceed expectations and revolutionize the delivery of your health care.
Mt. Dora, Fl |
If you are looking for a completely holistic approach to medicine, I would recommend Dr. Kim. Otherwise, look elsewhere. He insulted both my husband and myself by stating,"Well people of your age group don't usually embrace my style of medicine." Seriously?? His cure all for us was either to refer us out or go vegan. We will most likely leave this practice, which is unfortunate, because we truly liked the prior physician.
Lifestyle changes are very powerful in making people healthier. Any lifestyle discussion occurs on top of the regular medical care as we spent over an hour together. I will not judge some for their lifestyle. I also DON'T believe that there is only 1 way to great health. My goal is to have every patient leave our office a little bit healthier than they walked in. I believe in you that you can reverse your illness. You deserve the best health.
Brooksville, FL |
Just had my first visit, as soon as he walked in he was super friendly. Was able to help with what I needed. And we even talked about common interests, made me feel very comfortable. :)
Your health is the most important thing to us. We appreciate the distance you traveled to get to us. Every person is incredibly unique and valuable. What you are passionate about is very important. We want you to feel like you are visiting a friend when you see us. The care that you need to make you healthy may be very different from others. I am so glad that we are a good fit and I look forward to keeping you very healthy.
in Ormond Beach, FL |
This is the worst office. You may wait 4 months to get a referral and would have to call the office about 50 times to remind them.
We are so sorry that this happened during my time at Halifax. As we were learning how to make sure that all referrals were being processed with the new insurance changes, there were delays. As soon as I saw this review, I reverse engineered what was causing the issues and we had this fixed the same day. I don't hope that you change your review. It just comes with interacting with many people. Giving you the best health possible is our highest goal. Thank you for letting me help.
The best Doctor. My mother had many health issues. Dr. Kim had to refer us to some specialist for a few issues, yet through Baylor system he monitored her overall health. She is in the best health she has ever been in her 84 years. When my mom left her home town, Doctors had her on all kinds of medicine. Dr. Kim was able to get her healthy and off so many meds.
Thank you for your very kind assessment. Taking the time that you did to give us your feedback is very important to the practice. The most important thing is your health and the health of your loved ones. Let us know if there is any way that we can get your mother healthier and healthier. We want her to have the best quality of life that she can.
Palm Coast, FL |
Okay doctor until he wanted to refer me to every type of specialist for everything and didn't want to refill a med, but instead I had to quit cold turkey.
Thanks for the feedback as it helps us to serve our patients better. Because your health is the most important thing, at times we have to send our very valued medical family members to more qualified physicians who will ensure the highest quality of care. There are also certain medications that we are not well trained at prescribing. Because your health is the most important thing, we ask for specialty trained doctors to care for you. Convenient care is not always the best care.
Have you seen Dr. Paul Kim, MD?

Visit Dr. Kim