Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Paul Keller, MD
Dr. Paul Keller, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Melbourne, FL. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Keller is affiliated with Holmes Regional Medical Center.

1341 Medical Park Dr Ste 201

Melbourne, FL 32901

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Keller

Dr. Keller's Experience

Dr. Keller's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

• Coccygeal Pain
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Gout
  • Hip Pointer Injuries
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Lupus
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

• Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Hip Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Hip Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment, Closed
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation

• Indiana University Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993
  • Thomas Jefferson University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Keller has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Keller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Keller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Keller's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Keller to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Keller's Performance
in Vero Beach |
Dr. Keller preformed my spinal fusion surgery, S1-L3. He has been completely honest and upfront about what to expect during and after my surgery, and throughout my recovery process. His staff is professional, knowledgable, and handled all the details, and communication with my insurance carrier, as well; which was such a relief for me. I'm four months post-op, and doing fantastic. I credit my surgery success to Dr. Keller. I highly recommend this surgeon.
Satellite Beach, FL |
surgery preformed on Monday ******* pain free Tuesday . after 1 year of pain ,life is great. No one except Dr. Keller for pain
melbourne, fl |
I had a spinal fusion with placement of titanium screws 3 months ago. Prior to that I had severe sciatica, which greatly diminished my ability to lead a good life. I could not even get through a weekly grocery shopping without pain and discomfort. I feel good now. I walk 2-4 miles each day and am gradually adding other activities into my life. Surgery was not easy and there is pain but that pain goes away with time, use of pain medications and paying attention to post operative directions.
in Melbourne, FL |
Dr. Keller is fantastic! A true professional, clearly providing all information. The last thing I thought I would ever do is spine surgery, but I am happy I found Dr. Keller to do it. My surgery was May 3rd and I was walking in a few weeks and by August I was running and doing everything I did a year ago! I followed instructions to the letter - which is my advice to all patients! It pays off!
in Palm Bay, FL |
What a perfect Doctor. He is very polite. He explained my surgery clearly and with respect. My wife was very impressed with how he showed her respect while she was waiting for me to come out of surgery. He treated everyone with professionalism with a feel as if we all knew him for years. Thank you Doctor Keller. On a side note, I had neck surgery and the recovery was amazing! He is an awesome surgeon!!
in Melbourne |
Dr. Keller and his staff are the most courteous and friendly medical facility I've been too, But it is there expertise and skill that makes them the best. Dr. Keller diagnosed my issue, made recommendations and completed my surgery. After having 3 disc removed from my cervical spine I was back to work in 2 months with no real limitations and felt better then I'd had in 18 years. His PA's really make a difference in his practice with the knowledge and skill the have. I recommend DR Keller often
in Palm Bay, FL |
Professional and skilled. I was almost immoble because of back pain and now pain free. Staff friendly and helpful, particularly his P.A.
in palm bay, fl |
Dr. Keller and his staff were friendly and efficient. How nice to leave a physicians office knowing what the problem was and having a plan. Thanks You!
in Cape Canaveral |
Dr . Keller was so very helpful in dealing with my situation and knew just what was needed. he performed two different surgeries on me and went into great detail as to what he would be doing. He answered all my questions in a way that I was able to understand with great patience. I have told anyone that has asked for an orthopedic surgeon reference to go to Dr. Keller!!
Melbourne, FL |
Everything about Dr. Keller and the office staff was patient friendly - from the person who schedules appointments to the person checking you in to the x-ray technician to the physician assistants. Dr. Keller has a warm personality and talks with his patients instead of talking down to his patients. He does not rush patients to make decisions - he identifies the problem, assesses the impact and pain level, and lays out options. My surgery was flawless with no complications!
in Melbourne, FL |
Office staff friendly and efficient. I can not express how grateful I am to Dr. Keller and his staff for giving me me my mobility and my life back. I went to him in December with horrible right leg pain associated with severe lower back issues. He went the extra mile to work me into his surgery schedule before the end of the year. The outcome of my procedure is nothing short of a miracle. If you have back issues this is your guy!! Thank you, Dr. Keller and the entire staff!!!
in Rockledge, FL |
Dr. Keller made me feel comfortable and educated about the procedure he was performing. The pain levels I was experiencing were significant to say the least. After recovering from surgery there was zero residual pain. I could not be happier about the results Dr.Keller was able to get for me. His staff was helpful and informative. I hope to never have to go through an injury like this again but if I do I would have complete confidence in Dr. Keller and his staff. Thank you again Dr. Keller!!!
in Melbourne, FL |
Dealing with neck and back problems for over 12 years. Had 2 lower back microdisectomies back in 2005 which when done were great at the moment. Have been getting epidural injections ever since, multiple times a year, including neck. Dr keller fused cervical C5/6-C6/7 Oct 2016. It's been approximately 5 weeks post op and I am ecstatic on the results. Simply amazing at this point. I can only hope he can fuse my lumbar soon anticipating same results. Dr. Keller, team and whole process OUTSTANDING
in Melbourne, FL |
At my first appointment with Dr Keller, he reviewed my MRI with me explaining each slide and the effects it was having with the pain in my back and cramps in my legs. He was very specific, but his explanations were in terms that the normal person could understand. He took his time to ensure that I fully understood the recommended procedures.
in Palm Bay, FL |
Could't have been happier with my experiences with Dr Keller, his office staff, and his surgical team. And most of all, I cant believe there was actually a time that I was in such pain that I could barely get out of bed in the morning. Now I am I able to manage a job that requires lots of walking and standing without any problem.
in Melbourne, FL |
After years of back, neck and head pain, dr. Keller did a three level acdf. The surgery went smoothly and my wife was kept informed throughout the two plus hrs. of operating. The results have been amazing. Dr. Keller and his staff are fantastic. I would do it all again with Dr. Keller.
in Satellite Beach, FL |
Dr. Keller is incredible. He essentially replaced C 3 thru C 7 and enabled me to function after a serious diving accident. More complicated than it sounds. The surgery was amazing according to my best friend an MD. All is well functioning like I was never injured.
in Melbourne, FL |
I was in so much pain prior to seeing Dr. Keller, I could hardly walk. I had 3 epidurals which did not work at all. I saw Dr. Keller in December and had surgery for a herniated disc in January. (Microdestectomy). I could not believe that I was able to walk out of the hospital with no pain. It was like a dream come true. I tell everyone who is having back pain, do not hesitate, go see this GREAT doctor! I cannot thank him,his PA's and staff. They are fantastic!!
in Melbourne, FL |
On 2 different occasions Dr Keller very successfully eliminated my Sciatica pain, due to lumbar disk interference, and more recently severe left arm pain caused by 3 servical herniated disks. Dr Keller and his team are very professional, compassionate, and do it right the first time.
in Melbourne, FL |
I saw Dr Keller & his staff for a herniated disc and ended up having a Microdisectomy. I couldn't be happier with how smoothly things went, how quickly I recovered and how great I'm feeling now. I don't know why I waited so long. I would definitely recommend Dr Keller!
in Melbourne, FL |
Dr. Keller is awesome, he gave me his opinion and his recommendations, then told me to do one more thing and if that did not work then surgery. Appointment was made his staff took me through each step that prepared me for surgery. You guys rock! I have recommended his surgery to several of my friends and they are doing awesome. You have to follow all rules after surgery to take care of your self. Hospital staff on the 6th floor of Holmes Regional took excellent care of me.
Have you seen Dr. Paul Keller, MD?
Are you Dr. Keller?