Dr. Paul Jeffords, MD

Practices Spine Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4 after 53 reviews.
Author:
Dr. Jeffords and his team are the best!!! My surgery was a complete success. My lower back hasn,t felt this good in ten years. I would have no problem recommending him to anyone needing surgery. So glad I found him and his team. Best decision I ever made!
Hi Barry and thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with us! We will be sure to share your kind words with our colleagues!
Author:
I felt trust and confidence in Dr Jeffords from my first appointment with him. He spent as much time as I need at every appointment, I never felt rushed. He was always willing to listen to every question and concern and explained in detail my condition and the options available as well as any risk. Dr Jeffords explained the lumbar disk replacement procedure (which is what I had) in detail and made me feel very comfortable. He personally called me the night before my surgery to make sure I was ready and answer any last minute questions. He also called the day after my surgery to make sure I was feeling well and to answer any questions again. The care and bedside manner of Dr Jeffords and his PA's , Scott Siegel and Shelby Ward as well as all of his staff, Blair, Amelia and Mary, are nothing short of excellent. 3 months post surgery I am recovered, completely pain free and have my active lifestyle back. I owe it all to him. Thank you Dr Jeffords!
Hi Ellen and thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with us! We will be sure to share your kind words with our colleagues!
Author:
I'm so grateful to have found Dr. Jeffords and his team. This past February, Dr. Jeffords performed a minimally invasive TLIF to correct spondylolisthesis. Now five months out, I feel like I finally have my life back. I first met with Dr. Jeffords for a consult the day after I'd met with another surgeon, and the difference was like night and day. I left that appointment having no doubt that he was the one I wanted to do my surgery and 100% confident in his expertise. His PAs, Shelby and Scott, have been awesome as well, always engaged and invested at my follow-up visits. And Blair, one of his medical assistants, has never been anything but helpful and responsive. Highly recommend, all the way around.
Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with us! We will be sure to share your kind words with our colleagues!
Author:
Dr. Jeffords and his PA's, Scott Siegel and Shelby Ward, provided me with exceptional service from the first office appointment to the last post surgical visit. Dr. Jeffords office is the most efficient and professional doctors office I have ever encountered in my 73 years! When arriving on time for each visit, I waited no more than 3-5 minutes in the waiting room before being called into an examination room where I waited no more than 3-5 minutes for Dr. Jeffords or PA Siegel or PA Ward. Amazing! More importantly, these medical providers were caring, sensitive, and good communicators. Dr. Jeffords met with me the morning of my surgery and put me at ease with his explanation of the procedure and actually prayed with me and for me. Again, amazing! Now six weeks post surgery, I am recovering quickly and look forward to complete recovery. I highly recommend Dr. Jeffords and his staff!!
Author:
Dr. Jeffords and his staff performed a micro-discectomy on me and the results were amazing. The entire experience was how all Physicians should operate. Life time fan.
Author:
Dr. Jeffords and his staff are amazing. I was frightened when I was first introduced to the ACDF surgery. I first tried 3 epidural's over a 9 month period to ridden the pain down my back. No help. I called a friend who had this surgery a few years ago. He said he wished he had not waited so long. I scheduled my surgery the next day. Bottom line.... the pain was gone the moment I woke up and it has been gone since. Easy recovery and the staff was excellent. Don't wait! Get it done!
Author:
I live in Florida and the best decision I made was to travel to Atlanta for spinal surgery with Dr. Jeffords. Yes it cost money to travel, but it was totally worth the expense. After surgery I have no more pain in my back and right leg. I can play softball again, and have returned to my excercise class. Dr Jeffords office team, and surgical center personnel gave me the best care.
Author:
Dr. Jeffords is one of the best surgeons in Atlanta and a very nice person that really cares. He performed a Cervical fusion C56 on me in July 2018 and I am doing great with no pain. The day after surgery I was pain free and walking steps.
Author:
I want to commend and extend my gratitude to Dr. Jeffords for his compassion, care and excellence in performing spinal fusion surgery on my neck. My husband and I hold him in high regards and respect. He and his staff are very professional, thorough, patient and always allowed time for any questions we had. They are always on time, followed up with notes from your visit and made you feel very comfortable to ask any questions you had before surgery and afterwards.
Hi Deborah and thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with us! We will be sure to share your kind words with our colleagues!
Author:
I had a lumbar laminectomy in October 2018. I am 4 months post surgery and ALL the pain in my lower back and down my legs is gone. I am amazed that I am feeling so good. After living almost a year with chronic pain, I was so happy to find him. I was referred by a friend. He is minimally invasive so I recovered pretty quick. The whole office staff is very professional and thorough. As an RN myself, I was impressed with my whole experience.
Hi Jennifer and thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with us! We will be sure to share your kind words with our colleagues!
Author:
I had a successful microdiscectomy surgery with Dr. Jeffords on November 2018. I had an L5S1 herniated disk which he removed and immediately felt much better. He called me after the surgery to see how I was doing. I thought that we very nice. In addition, his PA Shelby Ward is outstanding. She was very attentive through the entire process, pre and post surgery. She is knowledgeable and she cares about Dr. Jeffords patients.
Author:
Dr. Paul Jeffords and his staff are a great group to help you make the right decision concerning your options for back spinal problems. From the very beginning I felt very comfortable with Dr. Jeffords and his team. They worked well together to make sure my options were fully discussed with me. After doing PT and spinal injections I choose to have back surgery. Dr. Jeffords did everything he could to make me feel confident about the surgery. The surgery went real well and I couldn't be happier.
Hi Mark and thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with us! We will be sure to share your kind words with our colleagues!
Author:
I had surgery with Dr. Jeffords and it was 100% successful. I have been pain free for 5 years. I have recommended him to several people in St. Simons where I live .....they have had spine surgery with Dr. Jeffords and they thank me because their surgeries were 100% successful too. He is a GREAT Surgeon...patient, kind, knowledgeable and talented.
Hi Carol and thank you for sharing your experience with us! We will be sure to make Dr. Jeffords aware of your kind words!
Author:
My uncle got me an appointment withDr Jeffords (I live almost 300 miles away). It was the best thing that could have happened to me Dr Jeffords has operated on several family members and friends. I count myself lucky. He’s the greatest.
Good day and thank you for sharing your experience! We will be sure to share your kind words with Dr. Jeffords!
Author:
Dr. Jeffords took a sound course of action for my husband, which ended in disc fusion surgery. He thoroughly explained everything, answered questions in detail but without overcomplication, his calm confidence was great comfort to my husband. We would highly recommend Dr. Jeffords and his team.
Hi Kristen and thank you for your comment! We are thrilled you and your husband had great experiences with Dr. Jeffords and we will be sure to make him and his team know of your kind words!
Author:
I can't praise Dr Jeffords enough, I'm so very thankful for him & his team. I couldn't have asked for better treatment & patient care. Very informative of my treatment options & supportive. Thank you !!!
Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!
Author:
This guy is a total quack who couldn't care less about anyone but himself. All that he cares about is your money and his golf game.
Author:
I suffered from pinched spine nerves and mild sciatica for several years. A January situation escalated this to unbearable, intense, debilitating pain. Dr. Jeffords discovered a herniated disc pressing on the sciatic nerve in late February, and in early March trimmed the disc, relieving the sciatic nerve pressure. The pain was immediately relieved and 3 days later I have no pain at all, and only minimal sensation in the incision. I strongly recommend Dr. Jeffords and his qualified and courteous
Author:
I had a total of four surgeries from Jeffords starting with a failed microdiscectomies then another failed microdiscectomies followed by by a failed full fusion surgery and finally another surgery to extract disc fragments that were left in my back from the fusion surgery. This man has no idea what he is doing nor does he care that he leaves patients almost paralyzed in pain offering no viable options just sending them on their way with the words "I am really sorry". Stay AWAY from this Dr!!!!
Author:
Dr. Jeffords was a great doctor, I would definitely reccommend him. He really cares about his patients. He keep u inform what's going on and he follows up in a timely manner. He was great.