Dr. Paul Jeffords, MD

53 Reviews
Dr. Jeffords

Resurgens Orthopaedics

5671 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 900 Atlanta, GA 30342

Dr. Paul Jeffords, MD is an orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Atlanta, GA and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from Tulane University School Of Medicine in 1999 and specializes in orthopedic spine surgery and orthopedic surgery.

• Hospital satisfaction Patients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. See hospitals
  • Practices at top hospital America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Jeffords accepts

Dr. Jeffords accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
Coventry Health Care

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Dr. Jeffords treats your condition or procedure

• Hip Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment, Open
  • Knee and Leg Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Knee Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Limb Cramp

71.69811320754717%

Dr. Jeffords?
Dr. Jeffords' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Paul Jeffords, MD
Dr. Jeffords and his team are the best!!! My surgery was a complete success. My lower back hasn,t felt this good in ten years. I would have no problem recommending him to anyone needing surgery. So glad I found him and his team. Best decision I ever made!
Hi Barry and thank you so much for sharing your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Jeffords, MD?
I felt trust and confidence in Dr Jeffords from my first appointment with him. He spent as much time as I need at every appointment, I never felt rushed. He was always willing to listen to every question and concern and explained in detail my condition and the options available as well as any risk. Dr Jeffords explained the lumbar disk replacement procedure (which is what I had) in detail and made me feel very comfortable. He personally called me the night before my surgery to make sure I was ready and answer any last minute questions. He also called the day after my surgery to make sure I was feeling well and to answer any questions again. The care and bedside manner of Dr Jeffords and his PA's , Scott Siegel and Shelby Ward as well as all of his staff, Blair, Amelia and Mary, are nothing short of excellent. 3 months post surgery I am recovered, completely pain free and have my active lifestyle back. I owe it all to him. Thank you Dr Jeffords!
Hi Ellen and thank you so much for sharing your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Jeffords, MD?
I'm so grateful to have found Dr. Jeffords and his team. This past February, Dr. Jeffords performed a minimally invasive TLIF to correct spondylolisthesis. Now five months out, I feel like I finally have my life back. I first met with Dr. Jeffords for a consult the day after I'd met with another surgeon, and the difference was like night and day. I left that appointment having no doubt that he was the one I wanted to do my surgery and 100% confident in his expertise. His PAs, Shelby and Scott, have been awesome as well, always engaged and invested at my follow-up visits. And Blair, one of his medical assistants, has never been anything but helpful and responsive. Highly recommend, all the way around.
Thank you so much for sharing your positive...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Jeffords, MD?
Dr. Jeffords and his PA's, Scott Siegel and Shelby Ward, provided me with exceptional service from the first office appointment to the last post surgical visit. Dr. Jeffords office is the most efficient and professional doctors office I have ever encountered in my 73 years! When arriving on time for each visit, I waited no more than 3-5 minutes in the waiting room before being called into an examination room where I waited no more than 3-5 minutes for Dr. Jeffords or PA Siegel or PA Ward. Amazing! More importantly, these medical providers were caring, sensitive, and good communicators. Dr. Jeffords met with me the morning of my surgery and put me at ease with his explanation of the procedure and actually prayed with me and for me. Again, amazing! Now six weeks post surgery, I am recovering quickly and look forward to complete recovery. I highly recommend Dr. Jeffords and his staff!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Jeffords, MD?
Dr. Jeffords and his staff performed a micro-discectomy on me and the results were amazing. The entire experience was how all Physicians should operate. Life time fan.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Jeffords, MD?
Dr. Jeffords and his staff are amazing. I was frightened when I was first introduced to the ACDF surgery. I first tried 3 epidural's over a 9 month period to ridden the pain down my back. No help. I called a friend who had this surgery a few years ago. He said he wished he had not waited so long. I scheduled my surgery the next day. Bottom line.... the pain was gone the moment I woke up and it has been gone since. Easy recovery and the staff was excellent. Don't wait! Get it done!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Jeffords, MD?
I live in Florida and the best decision I made was to travel to Atlanta for spinal surgery with Dr. Jeffords. Yes it cost money to travel, but it was totally worth the expense. After surgery I have no more pain in my back and right leg. I can play softball again, and have returned to my excercise class. Dr Jeffords office team, and surgical center personnel gave me the best care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Jeffords, MD?
Dr. Jeffords is one of the best surgeons in Atlanta and a very nice person that really cares. He performed a Cervical fusion C56 on me in July 2018 and I am doing great with no pain. The day after surgery I was pain free and walking steps.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Jeffords, MD?
I want to commend and extend my gratitude to Dr. Jeffords for his compassion, care and excellence in performing spinal fusion surgery on my neck. My husband and I hold him in high regards and respect. He and his staff are very professional, thorough, patient and always allowed time for any questions we had. They are always on time, followed up with notes from your visit and made you feel very comfortable to ask any questions you had before surgery and afterwards.
Hi Deborah and thank you so much for sharing your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Jeffords, MD?
I had a lumbar laminectomy in October 2018. I am 4 months post surgery and ALL the pain in my lower back and down my legs is gone. I am amazed that I am feeling so good. After living almost a year with chronic pain, I was so happy to find him. I was referred by a friend. He is minimally invasive so I recovered pretty quick. The whole office staff is very professional and thorough. As an RN myself, I was impressed with my whole experience.
Hi Jennifer and thank you so much for sharing...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Jeffords, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Jeffords?

At Resurgens Spine Center we are an integrated team of specialists who work together to provide patients with an accurate diagnosis and comprehensive care for their condition.

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery

• Thomas E. Whitesides, MD Award,
  • Tulane University Deans Honor Scholarship,

Resurgens Orthopaedics

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Jeffords treats patients.

78% Patient experience rating, 9% higher than the national average

• America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019, 2018)