Dr. Paul Jantzi, MD

Dr. Paul Jantzi, MD

Allergy & Immunology  ·
Dr. Paul Jantzi, MD is an allergy & immunology specialist in College Station, TX and has been practicing for 13 years. He graduated from University Of Texas Medical School At Houston in 1998 and specializes in allergy & immunology, internal medicine, and more.

1605 Rock Prairie Rd Ste 218

College Station, TX 77845

• AARP
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • CHAMPVA
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Jantzi

See how frequently Dr. Jantzi performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Allergic Reaction
Allergic Rhinitis
Pollen Allergy

Dr. Jantzi's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Jantzi "I try hard to educate my patients to empower them to take the best care of themselves. I understand that every patient is unique, and I enjoy working to find the solutions that make sense to them and for their lifestyle. I also understand the importance of providing value in my care and I strive to only order or perform tests that offer real clinical benefit. I believe allergy care should be affordable for all."

• Allergy & Immunology

• Utmb Galveston
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002
  • Utmb-Galvstn
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Jantzi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jantzi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jantzi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jantzi's Reviews

3.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jantzi to family and friends

Dr. Jantzi's Performance

GOOD

GOOD

We were needing immediate care and they got us in in the Giddlings Office. It was so old, dirty, and very small. I would NOT recommend this office/physician.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Really inconsiderate towards patient's concerns or feelings. Focused more on making fun of issues rather than fixing them. No idea what went wrong here.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Jantzi went above and beyond what any other Dr has ever done in the 15 years I've sought treatment for my autoimmune disorder to help me find a viable treatment plan. I can honestly say that he made my life worth living again. I've moved from CS and haven't seen him in several years, but the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Took my son to Dr. Jantzi based on high ratings he had. Very disappointed. Son has suffered with allergies for a few years, with definite triggers. Told it was only a sinus infection and suggested a very high dose of Zyrtec and Flonase for a child. Did not want to test for allergies. I took my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Always personable, on time and great with children!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1