Dr. Paul Horn, MD

Dr. Paul Horn, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |

Dr. Paul Horn, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Spokane, WA. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Horn is affiliated with Providence Holy Family Hospital, Providence Sacred Heart Children's Hospital and Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center.

Northwest Orthopaedic Specialists

212 E Central Ave Ste 140

Spokane, WA 99208

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Horn

See how frequently Dr. Horn performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear)
Elbow Injuries
Osteopenia

Dr. Horn's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Horn "Northwest Orthopaedic Specialists the region's most experienced, highly trained team of orthopaedic physicians specializing in treatment for nearly every bone, muscle, and joint condition."

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery

• Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Revision of Shoulder or Elbow Replacement
  • Synovial Biopsy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University Of Washington Medicine
  • SUNY Upstate Medical University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997
  • Allegheny General Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Horn has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Horn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Horn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Horn's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Horn to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Horn's Performance
Seattle, WA |
Dr. Horn managed an injury to my right hand. I am dependent on my hands for my livelihood and am right handed. Obviously stressful. Dr. Horn was caring, knowledgeable and took the time to ensure the best possible outcome. A fantastic doctor!!! Thank you Dr. Horn.
in Spokane, WA |
Dr. Horn has taken care of our family for years. He is compassionate, a great surgeon and cares deeply about the surgical outcome and the care his patients receive. We could not be happier with Dr. Horn. He has cared for multiple generations of family members.
in Spokane, WA |
When my son broke his wrist Dr Horn was thorough and professional. The surgery went better than expected and he recovered and was able to wrestle in a few short weeks! He is the best!
in Spokane, WA |
Dr. Horn is a competent, compassionate, skilled surgeon who manages to create a warm, caring environment for his patients. Some surgeons lack the necessary social skills to interact with patients, but that is not the case with Dr. Horn. If you find yourself needing a knowledgeable surgeon to walk you through a difficult time, I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Horn.
in Spokane, WA |
Dr.Horn has seen every member of our family for one thing or another and he's been absolutely awesome every time! Caring, professional and looking out for the patient's best interest for the long term...could not ask for a more skilled physician to rely on for our family. I would and have often recommended Dr. Horn.
in meridian, id |
I had a teenage daughter with a broken hand. After doing a lot if research I learned the Paul was "The man" in are area for hand issues. I called and got right in. Paul's excellent bedside manner put my daughter at ease right away. After a very thorough examination, which showed the broken bone, Paul treated it and sent us on our way. On our second visit, Paul was so good talking to my daughter that I think she forgot her hand was being examined. I definitely would recommend seeing Paul.
in Colbert WA |
I have been very impressed with Dr Horn. He is very professional and respectful. He takes the time to explain things thoroughly. I know several people, myself included who believe he is the top hand surgeon in Spokane.
in Spokane, Wa |
Dr. Horn really knows his stuff and is very professional and helpful with all my questions. Couldn't ask for a better Doctor
in Spokane, WA |
Dr Horn is very caring and responsive. He took the time to explain my condition and told me what to expect. He was spot on and I did not need surgery.
in Spokane, WA |
Dr. Horn did a great job on my hand. He and staff were professional and compassionate.
in seattle, wa |
SO FRIENDLY!!! Dr horn was the best. I was so nervous for my wrist surgery but Dr horn was so kind and professional and made me feel so comfortable. The result was great, I am back playing tennis full time again. I would definitely recommend Dr horn and the wonderful folks at NW orthopedic.
in seattle, wa |
Dr Horn is a very professional surgeon, he was very knowledgeable and treated me and my family with great care. He put me at ease fans made the entire experience so comfortable. So often you leave the doctors office feeling rushed; not the case with Dr Horn. He made sure all my questions were answered and I didn't feel rushed at all. I'd highly recommend dr horn as his experience, education, and kind friendly engaging manner raises the bar for my expectations for surgeons.
Spokane, WA |
Dr. Horn is the best orthopedic surgeon in the area. He is extremely compassionate, professional, and friendly. I know that anyone seen or treated by Dr. Horn will come away very satisfied. I wish there were more Drs. like Dr. Horn in our area.
Cheney, WA |
Dr. Horn is not only amazing at his craft, but has a wonderful way of speaking to young patients and parents. Everything medical was always explained so even our young daughter understood what was going to take place each step along the way. He went out of his way to call and check on her, as well as answer any questions we had, no matter how big or small, even in off hours. We would highly recommend Dr. Horn.
in Spokane, WA |
I have had multiple opportunities to use Dr. Horn's services. The first time was more that 15 years ago. Each episode has been treated with the utmost care and professionalism. He takes the time needed to answer any questions and ensure that I am completely comfortable with the process and course of care. The results of his work have always been amazing. His dedication to his craft and patients is evident in every interaction. I have referred many people and they have been equally pleased.
Spokane, WA |
Dr. Horn was open to all my questions and concerns. I was extremely happy with my results and am now pain free.
Spokane, WA |
Great guy! Nobody could figure out what was wrong but he did
Spokane, WA |
I was not treated well by Northwest Orthopedic Specialists, rude staff and cold doctors.
Spokane, WA |
I am not happy with the results of my hand surgery, and Dr Horn does not have an explanation.
in Moscow, ID |
Dr. Horn takes the time to explain things in detail and answers all questions. He is a skilled doctor and is top notch in his field. He listens to everything that is being talked about. He truly cares about his patients. His time is your time and never shows that he has other things to do. I'm so happy Dr. Horn was referred to me! My thumb surgeries were 100 percent successful.
Have you seen Dr. Paul Horn, MD?
Are you Dr. Horn?

Spokane, WA 99204
Providence Holy Family Hospital
5633 N Lidgerwood St
Spokane, WA 99208

More Orthopedic Surgery Specialists like Dr. Horn at Northwest Orthopaedic Specialists