Dr. Paul Harrison, MD

Dermatology | Male

Dr. Paul Harrison, MD

Dr. Paul Harrison, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Sandy, UT. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Harrison is affiliated with St. Mark's Hospital, Alta View Hospital and Intermountain Medical Center.

...See Less

Dr. Harrison's Experience

See how Dr. Harrison's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Harrison

Dr. Harrison accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Harrison is now accepting new patients
True Skin Dermatology/Surgery10011 S Centennial Pkwy Ste 200
Sandy, UT 84070
(801) 989-5449Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Harrison has admitting privileges.

Dr. Harrison's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Harrison to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Harrison's Performance
salt lake city, ut |
He was very kind and the staff was good. My daughter got a staph infection following the removal of a cyst.
in South Jordan, UT |
I Love Dr. Harrison and his whole staff! They are very professional and easy to work with. Dr. Harrison listens and takes the time to explain the diagnosis and treatment plans. I pretty much switched insurance so I could take my family to him (and also my pc doc).
in Amherst, NH |
We were referred to Dr. Harrison by our dermatologist in NH (where we live for the summer). Dr. Paul has been our Utah winter- go-to- guy and has never let us down because of his high levels of diagnostic and treatment skills.
in South Jordan, UT |
Dr. Harrison "knew" what my skin condition was and would not do a biopsy of the skin lesions, even though the allergy doctor was requesting one. When he finally relented and did a biopsy, what I was dealing with was not what he "knew" it was. He said he had not seen anyone with my condition so we would learn together how to treat it. Not a good answer. I went to another specialist to receive treatment. He seems to be very intelligent but lacks in personality and patient interaction.
in Lehi, UT |
I've been seeing Dr. Harrison for 2 years. I set 8 am appointments so I can get to work on time, but he is chronically late. I always wait at least 30 minutes despite being his first client of the day. This morning I had to leave his office at 8:40 before he even arrived. I've felt rushed in several of my appointments, probably because he's trying to play catch up. However, he's helped my acne, and one time I was stressed about paying for prescriptions, he gave me a bunch of samples to help.
in Mona, UT |
He is the best! I went to Dr. Harris in 2010. Thanks to him, his testings, knowledge and wonderful opinions, I finally went on the right path to fixing a severe metal allergy. I would still be in pain and in a walking boot if it wasn't for him!! I still think of him and his kindness a lot! Loved everything about him and his nice staff! He saved me!!
in Sandy, UT |
I won't be going back to TrueSkin Dermatology because Dr. Harrison's wart treatment was both expensive and ineffective.
South Jordan, UT |
Horrible. Was fifteen minutes early but still waited for 30 minutes past the appointment time even though it was just his second appointment of the day. The other poor reviews are right. There are better Doctors in the area.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
He is thorough with his exams and takes his time with treatments.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr.Harrison is an incredible dermatologist. I have seen him for my acne & although I'm still having some acne problem in certain area of my body, he has helped to clear my face completely without spending high amount of money. I also love his staff , I remember I was charged a few dollars over on accident & wouldn't even know I was being overcharged if they didn't say anything. However they noticed it right away & refunded my money.
in South Jordan, UT |
I was very impressed with Dr. Harrison and his office staff. I have been to him 6 times over the last 2 years since I moved to Utah. He spends a lot of time with his patients and he is very thorough. His office staff is very courteous. I have never had to wait for more then five minutes to get into a room. He explains everything and answers all questions. I would highly recommend him. My husband also goes to him and thinks he is great too.
Have you seen Dr. Paul Harrison, MD?
Are you Dr. Harrison?

Compare Dr. Harrison

Dr. Harrison's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Utah not available

Dr. Harrison has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Why It Matters: Dr. Harrison's Board Certifications

• Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

Baylor University Med Ctr

Completed in 1992

Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah

Graduated in 1984

Dr. Harrison does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Harrison and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology