Dr. Paul Gutterman, MD
Monroe County Community Mental Health Authority1001 S Raisinville Rd Ste 101 Monroe, MI 48161
Dr. Paul Gutterman, MD is a Psychiatry Specialist in Monroe, MI and has over 38 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Gutterman has more experience with Neurodevelopmental Disorders than other specialists in his area. He graduated from Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine medical school in 1983. He is affiliated with Promedica Monroe Regional Hospital. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Gutterman to book an appointment.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Psychiatry Specialists in your area
At a Glance
- Practices at Top HospitalPatient Safety Excellence Award™ • See hospitals
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Gutterman
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Gutterman treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Gutterman treats other conditions, please contact the office at (734) 243-3371.
Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Gutterman is experienced in the area of Neurodevelopmental Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 5 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Gutterman's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Gutterman's conditions and procedures:
- ADHD and-or ADD
- Adjustment Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Developmental and Learning Disorders
- Drug and Alcohol Dependence
- Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Marijuana Addiction
- Nondependent Antidepressant Abuse
- Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
- Paranoid Personality Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
- Speech, Language and Learning Disorders
- Suicidal Ideation
- Tobacco Use Disorder
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Gutterman accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.