Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Paul Gross, DDS
Dr. Dwayne Gross is a board certified surgeon from the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Listed below is a variety of activities that Dr. Gross is involved in within the dental community: Diplomat of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Fellow of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery American Dental Association Tennessee Dental Association Knoxville Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons Blount County Dental Society Tri-County Dental Society We have an office schedule that minimizes stress and promotes an enjoyable and productive environment for the patient, the staff, and the doctor. Each team member has a clear understanding of their role and responsibilities; we have developed office systems that foster a sense of fulfillment and accomplish for all.

114 Parliament Dr

• Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University Of Tennessee
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1969
  • University Of Tennessee
    Medical School | Graduated 1973
  • Presidio In San Francisco
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1981

Dr. Gross has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gross does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gross and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gross' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gross to family and friends
Dr. Gross Says:

Thank you for your time and feedback. Your feedback will be shared with others so we can continuously improve our patient's experience in our practice. You are truly helping make us better.

Dr. Gross' Performance
in Madisonville, TN |
Dr. Gross is a wonderful doctor. He treated me with a lot of respect, which I so much appreciated. He does great work and explains everything. Will definitely be back.
in Athens, TN |
Very friendly group of people. Probably the best experience in oral surgery I’ve had! Would recommend this office and Dr Gross to anyone!
in Knoxville, TN |
Although I had known Dr. Gross all my life, I had never had a need for an oral surgeon until now. I contacted his Maryville office and set up an appointment to pull a cracked tooth that I had been having problems with for about three weeks. I went for my appointment today and couldn't have been more satisfied with the results. They got me in right away and Dr. Gross and staff couldn't have been more friendly or professional. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Foothills Oral Surgery to anyone.
in Maryville, TN |
Thanks to you and your staff for taking care of my problem. Great doctor and staff.
in Loudon, TN |
Wonderful oral surgeon and highly recommend him.
in Knoxville,TN |
Dr. Gross is great!! Maryville office is wonderful staff is so polite
in Athens, TN |
Dr.Gross was a very nice doctor. He explained everything clearly so I could understand the procedure without any concerns. The staff were also very warm and welcoming. They made sure I was comfortable before and after the surgery. I would definitely recommend the facility to anyone who is looking for a oral surgeon to remove their wisdom teeth
in Loudon, TN |
Dr. Dwayne did an outstanding job in insuring I was comfortable and ready for the extraction. It took 3 "hits" to get it totally numbed, but the result was as expected with a pro. The staff and Dr. were all lite and fun to joke with and learning of Dwayne's Army background gave me even more confidence in his attention to detail.
in Lenoir City, TN |
Everything went so smoothly!
in Loudon, Tn. |
Dr. Gross was very thorough in explaining about the implants. He was very concerned about the fact that I take warfarin to thin my blood and request a recent tpi before he made any incisions to the gum. In my opinion, Dr. Dwayne Gross is very professional, caring and patient. Besides being left-handed, he's a very sweet person.
in Athens Tennessee |
Patient and caring doctor. I have recommended him to loved ones:)
in Athens,tn |
Very fast and painless extraction.
in Loudon, TN |
Dr. Gross made my teen feel very much at ease, so that she wasn't as nervous about having her wisdom teeth removed. He was very informative and caring!!
in Lenoir City, TN |
I had an implant put in and was dreading it. Dr. Gross seems so laid back and easy going and it just put me at ease. He told me everything he was doing until I was asleep. He came in twice while I was in recovery and made sure I was ok to go before they released me. The whole office staff is so friendly. I would defiantly recommend friends and family to go see him.
in Knoxville, TN |
Dr. Dewayne Gross was awesome. My son had wisdom teeth taken out and was back to his normal self by the evening. He took very good care of him and had a great bedside manner. Thank you foothills for taking great care of my family.
in Riceville, TN |
Outstanding doctor and very caring about his patients. His staff were efficient and very nice. I would recommend friends to Dr. Gross.
in Madisonville, TN |
Dr. Gross and his staff made me feel at ease before and after my surgery. They were also very accommodating to all my questions. I highly recommend them.
in Maryville, TN |
Dr. Gross was gentle with my teenager and took the time to explain the procedure of having wisdom teeth removed. His staff took great care to make sure I, the parent, understood the process as well. They were all nice and I am happy they will be taking care of my daughter.
in Knoxville, TN |
Dr Gross' personality helped my nervous child right along. He did awesome with her teeth removal and taking care of her afterwards.
in Loudon Tenn |
He is the very best! Very funny! Great for my nerves! Thank you very much! No bleeding at all ! Very little soreness!??
in Loudon |
He was very honesty to what i need to have done with my tooth he great oral surgerent
in Athens, TN |
Very thorough in explaining what to expect before, during, and after surgery. Extremely nice and professional. Good sense of humor to make you feel comfortable and safe. Smooth process from his first appointment, as well as day of surgery. Very nice staff as well. Received a follow up call the day of surgery to check on how my son was doing.
Nashville, TN |
Dr Gross did a great job explaining everything he was going to do and even what to completely expect afterward. I felt an immediate level of trust with him. Very sincere and approachable. Highly recommended. My son did great during and after surgery.
in Decatur, TN |
Dr Gross was very friendly and courteous with me. He was also very informative and spent time to answer questions and explain the process thoroughly, he made an unpleasant experience as pleasant as it could be.
in Knoxville, TN |
Very kind doctor. I was nervous about going under anesthesia, but he made to whole process so quick and brief that I didn't even have time to worry. Wonderful bedside manner.
in Maryville, TN |
Dr.Gross is very hospitable, kind, and knowledgeable. I honestly couldn't have expected a better experience for such a dreaded procedure. Everyone in the office is very nice and easy to communicate with. I was scheduled for my procedure only 3 business days after receiving financial approval from my insurance!
in Maryville, TN |
THANK YOU!! he was so kind and funny and i was scared to death about the surgery and he made sure i was gunna be okay and made me laugh a lot!! everything went perfect no pain at all!! also thank you to his two helpers! I'm not sure of the names but they were both females who were also so nice! one even held my hand as i was getting my IV! thank you guys so much i recommend DR. gross to EVERYONE!
in Maryville, TN |
He was very nice and explain everything that he was going to do and when I was ready to leave, he was the one who helped me to the car. My daughter-in-law was impressed. Thank you.
Have you seen Dr. Paul Gross, DDS?
Are you Dr. Gross?