Dr. Paul Grant Sr, MD

Dr. Paul Grant Sr, MD

Pain Medicine  ·
Dr. Paul Grant Sr, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Fort Worth, TX and has been practicing for 52 years. He graduated from University College Of The West Indies in 1966 and specializes in pain medicine.

1307 8th Ave

Fort Worth, TX 76104

• Health Net
  • UniCare

Learn about Dr. Grant Sr

See how frequently Dr. Grant Sr performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Post-Laminectomy Syndrome
Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
Chronic Pain

Dr. Grant Sr's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Pain Medicine

Dr. Grant Sr does not have any board certifications listed.

• University College Of The West Indies
    Medical School | Graduated 1966

Dr. Grant Sr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Grant Sr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Grant Sr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Grant Sr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Grant Sr's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Grant Sr to family and friends

Dr. Grant Sr's Performance

I will miss you Dr Grant. You were a very nice dr. Very knowledgeable as well. Thank you ?? ("Doc Green", from rescue bots)??
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
I have been going to dr Grant for ten years. Him and his nurse Nancy are so caring and they answer any of your questions you may have. He always has a smile on his face.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option2
He actually CARES about his Patients!!!! I went to see him as he was referred to be my PMP, but he has served in other areas, and I can honestly say, SAVED MY LIFE, when no other M.D., Endochrinologist, and many others, just didn't have time!!! And guess what? He was spot on!!!! C/T Scans, and many...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option2
Dr. Grant discussed my surgery with me and answered every question I had. He never talked down to me or acted like I couldn't follow what he was saying. His staff was very courteous and professional.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option2
My first visit with Dr. Grant with in just 5 min. I knew he was the Dr. for me. He not only asked me questions but he makes you feel important and not like a number. My first visit with Dr. Grant was in Nov 2012. I love Dr. Grant. when I get injections I don't have sedation done he;s that good. I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option1