Dr. Paul Glat, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 60

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Paul Glat, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Bala Cynwyd, PA and has over 34 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from New York Medical College in 1988. He is affiliated with Bryn Mawr Hospital. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Paul Glat, MD

Dr. Paul Glat MD FACS

191 Presidential Blvd Ste 101 Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Glat with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Einstein Health Network.

Make an appointment at Einstein Health Network today at (215) 395-6087.

These providers are on the medical staff of Einstein Health Network.

Dr. Glat's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Glat

89.92248062015504%
0.7751937984496124%

I could not be happier with the results from Dr. Glat and the office team. The scheduling process was easy, the procedure was seamless and my results are exactly what I was looking for.
Aug 26, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Glat, MD?
Dr Glatt and his staff were amazing. Very caring and educational. I would recommend Dr. Glat to anyone wanting this surgery, love love love my results!!!
Jun 24, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Glat, MD?
I would have to say my overall experience from start to finish was great I would definitely recommend to any one and most definitely use them in the near future.
Apr 06, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Glat, MD?
Overall, very happy with the results. I was treated with respect throughout the entire process including post-op visits.
Mar 29, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Glat, MD?
I was very satisfied with the whole experience. Everyone was friendly and answered all of my questions. I was not in any pain during the recovery. The results are amazing. I have already had two friends ask me for Dr. Glats's information.
Mar 22, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Glat, MD?
Everything went as expected from the care, treatment, and recovery. Met my expectations 100 percent.
Mar 08, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Glat, MD?
Very good experience would highly reccomend
Feb 10, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Glat, MD?
Dr. Glat and his staff are extremely knowledgable and professional! They take the time to answer all my questions and make me feel comfortable. I am so happy I found this practice!!
Jul 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Glat, MD?
Loved the friendly atmosphere of the staff everyone made me feel comfortable right from the start.
Jun 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Glat, MD?
The entire procedure was well organized and pleasant. There was minimal pain during the procedure, and virtually no pain in the recovery phase. The donor area is undetectable and the grafted area extremely natural in appearance.
May 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Glat, MD?
Extremely helpful, friendly,professional and knowledgable, Would absolutely recommend to anyone. I am extremely satisfied with my results.
Feb 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Glat, MD?
They delivered as promised. Very professional and courteous staff.
Jan 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Glat, MD?
I thought they were very professional. From Dr. Glat thru the introduction and meeting the entire team was a great experience. The team that did actual procedure was very efficient and nice. No complaints here. I will have to see how the final results are in 6 months to a year and then be able to answer final results but so far I am real pleased. Thank you Dr. Glat and your team for your procedure. I am very much appreciated.
Dec 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Glat, MD?
Everyone was great from the time I started the first consultation till now.
Dec 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Glat, MD?
Appointments were on time, no waiting. Staff was friendly, and answered all my questions.
Nov 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Glat, MD?
I am very happy with the results of the procedure! The staff was very friendly and also engaging and very conscientious of my needs during the whole process. I could not have asked for a better team!
Aug 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Glat, MD?
Dr. Glat is the worst plastic surgeon ever! He performed my rhinoplasty and my nose looks worse now even more crooked with a visible scar. He showed no compassion for his mistake and seemed to brush me off as just another patient. The numerous reviews on this website seem to be for hair restoration so if that is his specialty, he should stick to that and no other plastic surgery!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Aug 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Glat, MD?
Very helpful and patient.
Dec 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Glat, MD?
Top notch experience! The staff was very professional and I am very happy with the results of the procedure.
Dec 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Glat, MD?
Had a great experience with D. Glat and his staff on my hair transplant procedure. Staff answered my questions to satisfaction (at pre-, during, post-ops) and checked in with me during healing process and provided detailed post-ops instructions.
Dec 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Glat, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Glat?