Dr. Paul Ginsberg, MD

Neurology | Male

Dr. Paul Ginsberg, MD
Dr. Paul Ginsberg, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Hollywood, FL. He is 71 years old and has been practicing for 46 years. Dr. Ginsberg is affiliated with Memorial Regional Hospital.

Dr. Ginsberg's Care Philosophy

At Tenet Florida Physician Services, we have a commitment to care promise. This commitment extends to the communities we serve, the patients we heal, and the employees that make up our extraordinary team. Our values and mission are the cornerstones to that promise. We are committed to care. We are committed to you.

Dr. Ginsberg's Experience

See how Dr. Ginsberg's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ginsberg

Dr. Ginsberg accepts 15 insurance carriers

Dr. Ginsberg is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Ginsberg has admitting privileges.

Dr. Ginsberg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ginsberg to family and friends
    3.9
    Dr. Ginsberg's Performance
    lithia, fl |
    I wanted to follow up on my previous review. As bad as the front office was, once we got into the back, everything changed. Both nurses were thoughtful and caring The doctor was thorough and patient. We were advised that there was a new system which had caused the front office fiasco. Bottom line the doctor was great and hopefully people will learn the system so that these delays will not continue
    Hollywood, FL |
    Save your time and money. Under his care I am now out of work. He is not thorough. His office in Hollywood is very rude. Waste of money and time. Wish I would've did my research first.
    in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
    The wait time was 2 hours the last time I visited Dr. Ginsberg, and when I finally got in to see him, he was brusque and wanted to rush me out of his office. He did not want to hear about (serious) things going on with me neurologically. I have called his office for concerns with my medication after hours, and it has been downright impossible to get in touch with him. They are also the only neurology office I have heard of that does not have a doctor on call.
    in Hollywood, FL |
    I have been seeing Dr. Ginsburg for years and you can not ask for a more patient and caring Dr. He takes his time with you and does not rush you out and he cares about the patient. He will do everything in his power to help you and resolve your issues. I Love DR. Ginsburg and would recommend him 100%. And his Assistant Michelle is awesome. She will do everything in her power to get things taken care of. She is the Best
    Ft Lauderdale, FL |
    Went to the office for the 1st time & Dr. Ginsberg is so kind and professional. He's very understanding and listens to your concerns. Loved him!!!
    in Hollywood, FL |
    Nice guy. Listens to you. He cant help my situation (brain damage) but I find him easy to talk to and he gives it to you straight
    in Miami, fl |
    Dr Ginsberg was very professional and he listened everything I was telling him about my pain. I will recommend him.
    Have you seen Dr. Paul Ginsberg, MD?
    Are you Dr. Ginsberg?

Dr. Ginsberg's Care Philosophy

Dr. Ginsberg's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology
    •  Board certified in Neurology

Dr. Ginsberg has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Ginsberg's Board Certifications

• Confusion
    • Dementia
    • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
    • Movement Disorders
    • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
    • Nystagmus

Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania

Completed in 1972

Jackson Memorial Hospital

Completed in 1974

Dr. Ginsberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ginsberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology