Dr. Paul Ginsberg, MD

Dr. Paul Ginsberg, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Paul Ginsberg, MD is a neurology specialist in Hollywood, FL and has been practicing for 44 years. He graduated from University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine in 1971 and specializes in neurology.

7369 Sheridan St Ste 101

Hollywood, FL 33024

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CHAMPVA
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Ginsberg

See how frequently Dr. Ginsberg performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Confusion
Brain Disorders
high
Tension Headache

Dr. Ginsberg's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Ginsberg "At Tenet Florida Physician Services, we have a commitment to care promise. This commitment extends to the communities we serve, the patients we heal, and the employees that make up our extraordinary team. Our values and mission are the cornerstones to that promise. We are committed to care. We are committed to you."

• Neurology

• Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1972
  • Jackson Memorial Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1974

Dr. Ginsberg has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ginsberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ginsberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ginsberg's Reviews

3.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ginsberg to family and friends

Dr. Ginsberg's Performance

GOOD

GOOD

Dr Ginsberg has been my wife Marie's Neurologist for over a decade. We love him so much. Please don't retire, or we'll find your home. ??
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I was kind of apprehensive with previous reviews. I was in the office at my appointment time and out hour an a half later. Did wait about 30 minutes but to be fair it was the first time there. They had to run my insurance, double check I had the referral from PCP, etc. In general a positive...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I wanted to follow up on my previous review. As bad as the front office was, once we got into the back, everything changed. Both nurses were thoughtful and caring The doctor was thorough and patient. We were advised that there was a new system which had caused the front office fiasco. Bottom...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Save your time and money. Under his care I am now out of work. He is not thorough. His office in Hollywood is very rude. Waste of money and time. Wish I would've did my research first.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
The wait time was 2 hours the last time I visited Dr. Ginsberg, and when I finally got in to see him, he was brusque and wanted to rush me out of his office. He did not want to hear about (serious) things going on with me neurologically. I have called his office for concerns with my medication...more
Are you Dr. Ginsberg?