Dr. Paul Gill, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Shenandoah, TX. He specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Gill accepts

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Gill's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Nipple Reconstruction
  • Plastic Cosmetic Surgery
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Skin Grafts

Areas of expertise: Breast Augmentation, Liposuction, Tummy Tucks, Facelift, Botox.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• General Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery

University of Texas

• Resident of the Year 4 years in a row, 2002-2006
  • James Barrett Brown Award, Best Plastic Surgery Publication in Nation for 2005, 2005

Dr. Gill's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gill

4.4

83.72093023255815%

Dr. Gill?
Dr. Gill's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Paul Gill, MD
After months and months of research Dr. Gill is the one! The authentic care and professionalism that he and his staff provide is remarkable! They are passionate about the services they provide and my outcome is amazing. Dr. Gill is incredibly thorough and I can honestly say that after my first consultation with him I was left with NO questions, he answered everything before I could ask. His bedside manner is stellar, he has a way of making you feel incredibly comfortable. My husband went with me
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Gill, MD?
Terrible experience. As with all cosmetic surgery there are risks involved and I understand that. I’m not new to cosmetic surgery.... that being said, complications arose unfortunately and my biggest issue is how the situation was not handled and I was left looking worse after surgery than before surgery. Scaring was terrible!!!! I left with Keloid scars that I didn’t have prior to surgery. Instead of offering shots to dissolve scaring I was recommended to try multiple creams that didn't work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Gill, MD?
Very pleased with not only Dr. Gill, but the OR staff and office. Dr. Gill spent at least 20-30 minutes with me explaining expectations, downtime and helping my husband and I plan out the best time for my surgery so that I could have help at home and with my children. I researched 4 doctors and they stood out hands down. I am now 6 months into my healing and could not be happier!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Gill, MD?
Best doctor and staff ever hands down. Definitely will be going back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Gill, MD?
Dr. Gill and his staff are wonderful, I can't say enough good things about them! They make you feel so comfortable! Dr. Gill has great bedside manner! My mommy makeover turned out amazing, and I will definitely be using Dr. Gill for any future plastic surgeries!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Gill, MD?
Dr. Gill is caring, he listens and understands his patients' wants and desires and strives to give his absolute best in his surgeries! I am 10 days post-op breast implant downsize with lift and I can see how great my breasts are going to look when I get done healing. I've had virtually no discomfort and my recovery has been a breeze because Dr. Gill and his staff have been supporting me each day of it. I will recommend him to everyone from now on. Dr. Gill and his staff are truly the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Gill, MD?
What an amazing doctor. Very professional and pleasant, I would do my tummy tuck a million times over. I am two months out, my jeans fit wonderfully. And People notice. The time he spent with me answering question and making me feel comfortable was a huge positive. Everyone I have encountered knows I have had a TT and who did it. I have given his name to anyone who would listen. The quality of care was great from consultation, to follow up visits. Seeing him at every follow up appointment WOW.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Gill, MD?
I researched many surgeons before deciding to have my tummy tuck and breast done by Dr. Gill. From the first phone call all through my recovery, I was treated like there was no one else in the office and they really cared about my experience. My husband was so impressed with all of the phone calls from Dr. Gill and his staff to see how I was doing. I couldn't be happier!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Gill, MD?
Amazing doctor and staff!They were all professional and very friendly. I went to The Gill Aesthetics and had Botox with Dr. Anita Gill. She was so sweet and friendly, explained everything to me. I went back later to have a Hyrdrafacial with her aesthetician Jessica. I would highly recommend The Gill Plastic Surgery and Gill Aesthetics to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Gill, MD?
Love, Love, Love, Dr. Gill and his staff. I went for my consult and was very comfortable. He explained the proposed procedure and took his time to answer my remaining questions and concerns. Melissa was so helpful with scheduling my oprocedure and I love my results!! you are in good safe kind Hands Highly recommend Gill Plastic Surgery to all my friends, family or anyone considering surgery
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Gill, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Gill?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Gill treats patients.

65% Patient experience rating, 4% lower than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019, 2018)
  • Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)
  • America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2018, 2017)