Dr. Paul Genilo, MD

Dr. Paul Genilo, MD

Neurology | Male | 46 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Genilo specializes in Neurology and practices in Wichita, KS. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Genilo? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Genilo's Experience

98Experience
Match

See how Dr. Genilo's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Genilo

Dr. Genilo accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Genilo has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Genilo
Dr. Genilo's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (18)
in Wichita, KS |
Dr. Genilo has a very calming manner. He truly cares for his patients. His exams are thorough and then he explains the situation and options completely. Would not want another neurologist because could not be a better one
in Wichita, KS |
The Dr. himself was very nice. I don't think he believed me. I am having problems stuttering and involuntary hand movements. He thought it was a medicine I was taking to prevent migraines. However, I have a sister with the same symptoms and a 7 year old niece that is starting to have the symptoms and neither take the medicine. Had a MRI of my brain done almost a month ago and have yet to hear what the results are. My next appointment is with a nurse practitioner in October! Staff is rude!
in Wichita, KS |
Appreciated that he is most always on schedule, but didn't feel he really hears my concern of continued migraines despite various treatments. Last 2 times I saw him, there was a backlog at checkout counter so didn't reschedule, since I wasn't getting good answers.
Wichita, KS |
Horrible, horrible experience. Very dismissive and condescending as soon as I mentioned I had anxiety/depression in the past and spent very little time examining me. My GP's concern was MS due to symptoms and Genilo suggested I had a psychosomatic disorder (I basically got the middle-aged, female histrionic treatment). Well, it turned out to be an autoimmune disease as diagnosed soon after by a rheumatologist and I was put on medication that helps. I would never recommend this physician.
Have you seen Dr. Paul Genilo, MD?
Are you Dr. Genilo?

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.