Dr. Paul Garlich, MD

Dr. Paul Garlich, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat | Male

Northeast Georgia ENT 2406 Lighthouse Manor Dr Gainesville, GA 30501 Get Directions

Dr. Paul Garlich, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Gainesville, GA. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Garlich is affiliated with Northeast Georgia Medical Center.

Dr. Garlich's Experience

See how Dr. Garlich's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Garlich

Dr. Garlich accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Garlich has admitting privileges.

Dr. Garlich's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Garlich to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Garlich's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
Gainesville, GA |
I made an appointment with him a couple of years ago for a medical/cosmetic rhinoplasty, but was told that I needed so much medically done that he couldn't do the cosmetic part. His bedside manner didn't appeal to me to all. After seeing a doctor from Emory and hearing differently, I was very disappointed. Unfortunately, he's one of the only doctors in my network, but I wouldn't choose him to do my surgery.
Don't waste your time or money with this doctor. He didn't listen to anything I said and didn't pay attention to what I was trying to tell him. Go see another doctor in this practice.
Really bad experience here. Save yourself time, frustration and a whole lot of money and don't go here. Please pick someone else.
in Cumming, GA |
Dr. Garlich repaired my septum & turbinate. I had always been self-conscious of my nose, but was petrified to do anything about it! Knowing my concerns with the appearance of my nose, he took pictures as I was & generated pictures of what I could be. The first look took my breath away & brought me to tears! It was the me I always wanted to be! Dr. Garlich & his entire staff went above & beyond to be caring, patient, and helpful! I wish I had known Dr Garlich & done this years ago.
in Gainesville, GA |
I just had the Forever Young BBL acne treatment and was very nervous about it in the beginning but Diane made sure I was comfortable and did an amazing job. I can't wait to see my results.
in Dawsonville, GA |
Had Septoplasty and Turbinate reduction. Staff was awesome Dr. Garlich is a doll always smiling. I'm 11 days post op and I'm doing great.
in Denver, CO |
I had a wonderful experience with Dr Garlich. Dr Garlich corrected my diviated septum and made some cosmetic changes to my nose. The surgery went well and I'm thrilled with the results. Dr Garlich called the evening of my surgery to check on my condition. He left his cell number and urged me to stay in touch. The entire experience with this practice was excellent
Gainesville, GA |
Dr. Garlich answered my questions and calmed my fears about having cosmetic rhinoplasty. He took pictures and gave before and after projections, which was very helpful in giving me an idea of what I could expect from the surgery. At that point, I had no reservations about going thru with the surgery. I am very pleased with my results and would highly recommend him!
in Gainesville, Ga |
I have seen Dr. Garlich on several occasions for cosmetic procedures that included a surgical type procedure. Dr. Garlich is knowledgeable, honest and genuinely caring. I felt comfortable discussing information and after the surgical type procedure he provided me with his cell phone in case I had an emergency or question. The staff at Dr. Garlich's office were always friendly and helpful!
in Mount Airy, GA |
Very focused on my concerns, listened and answered questions. Took adequate time with me.
in Gainesville, GA |
I recently had a cosmetic procedure (lower facelift) with Dr Garlich. I was very impressed with the team of employees. Dr Garlich called the evening I has the surgery to check on me and see If I needed anything. Gave me his cell and said to call anytime. The Surgery Center was also keeping up with me and called to check. Everyone was so nice, considerate, and concerned with how I was doing. I even received Flowers from the group the day after the surg. Great experience with this Group.
in Gainesville, GA |
Doctor is more concerned about money than treating my son. It was determined my son needed tubes but office would not schedule the surgery unless I prepaid. The $$ they quoted I needed to prepay was much higher than I actually owed & I explained in great detail why the amount quoted was inflated. I do not prepay for anything but I would pay the bill once I had matching bill & EOB from insurance for services actually rendered (I even offered to provide proof available funds in HSA account.)
Have you seen Dr. Paul Garlich, MD?
Are you Dr. Garlich?

Compare Dr. Garlich

Dr. Garlich's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat
  •  Board certified in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery

Dr. Garlich has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Garlich's Board Certifications

• Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngeal Cancer
  • Sinusitis
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma of Head, Face, and Neck
  • Throat Cancer (Nasopharyngeal)
  • Throat Cancer (Oropharyngeal)
  • Throat Pain

Georgetown University

Completed in 2002

G
    University Of Georgia

Dr. Garlich does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Garlich and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Frenectomy
  • Glossectomy
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tonsillectomy