Dr. Paul Garlich, MD

Dr. Paul Garlich, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Paul Garlich, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Gainesville, GA. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 16 years.

2406 Lighthouse Manor Dr

Gainesville, GA 30501

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Garlich

See how frequently Dr. Garlich performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Chronic Sinusitis
Earwax Buildup
Ear Disorders

Dr. Garlich's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngeal Cancer
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma of Head, Face, and Neck
  • Sore Throat
  • Throat Cancer (Nasopharyngeal)
  • Throat Cancer (Oropharyngeal)
  • Thyroid Cancer
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis
  • Vocal Cord Polyp

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Frenectomy
  • Glossectomy
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• University Of Georgia
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • Georgetown University
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2002
  • G

Dr. Garlich has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Garlich does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Garlich and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Garlich's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Garlich to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Garlich's Performance
in Gainesville, GA |
I would highly recommend Dr. Garlich and his staff! They do great Aesthetic treatments. I am fully satisfied thus far with the results that I have already achieved. Also, all the staff were extremely friendly and knowledgeable.
in Gainesville, GA |
Very likely to recommend Dr. Garlich and have recommended to several friends!! Dr. Garlich is patient and listens well to my concerns and issues!
in Gainesville, GA |
Dr. Garlich and his staff are always professional. Diane his office assistant was so nice and kind and explain the procedure and process so thorough. It completely put our minds at ease with having the cosmetic rhinoplasty. I was so comforted to know the staff not only offered followup services, but made phone calls to track my progress. I highly him as a Doctor and surgeon.
in Gainesville, GA |
Dr. Garlich and his staff are very professional and kind! They made me feel comfortable and did a beautiful job on my upper and lower blepharoplasty! I highly recommend!!
Gainesville, GA |
Fabulous doctor and staff!
in Pendergrass, GA |
I have already recommended Dr. Garlich and Diane to friends and family. The procedure was highly successful and has increased my confidence and satisfaction with my appearance. I anticipate more fun and improvement in the future!
in Gainesville, GA |
Dr. Garlich and his staff were exceptionally friendly and professional! I am so pleased with my experience here and will most definitely keep coming back! Thank you!!
in Bowman, GA |
I was very impressed with the entire facility and personnel. Everything was done in a professional manner. The staff were courteous and caring. I would encourage anyone with problems in this field to check it out. I was totally pleased.
in Lakemont Georgia |
Great outcome after Dr Garlich performed my balloon sinuplasty surgery. I feel 100% better and can resume a fuller and happier lifestyle. Don't put off this procedure if you are experiencing sinus issues. Dr Garlich is top notch. ??????????
in Gainesville, GA |
The staff is very professional and always goes above and beyond. I have had IPL treatments with Diane, and was very satisfied with the results. Diane is awesome at making her patients feel comfortable. She is very knowledgeable in her field. Dr. Garlich does a fantastic job at maintaining and restoring his patients health on both ENT and Facial Plastics side of medicine. He is professional, empathetic, attentive, progressive (forward thinking), and calm. I would highly recommend him. CR
in Gainesville, GA |
I highly recommend this office. From the appointment schedulers to the office staff, all are very friendly, professional and helpful. I personally have had multiple treatments with Diane Fountain on the cosmetic side of his practice as well. She is always friendly, professional and gives very effective laser hair removal treatments and IPL/Photofacial.
in Gainesville, GA |
I had cosmetic rhinoplasty done in March of this year and I am unbelievably satisfied! I had a "botch" done several years ago and knew I had to do my research to find the right surgeon to help me. Dr Garlich came highly recommended and I am so happy that I entrusted him because he did an excellent job! His assistant/medical aesthetician, Diane made sure I was 100% comfortable and I always had a direct line of communication. Dr Garlich Is amazing at what he does and deserves all 5 star ratings!!!
in Gainesville, GA |
I love Dr. Garlich! I am a long time patient and keep returning time and time again. He has done many procedures and is caring and particular and proud of his work. Wouldn't trust my face to anyone else! He always strives to make me happy!!
Really bad experience here. Save yourself time, frustration and a whole lot of money and don't go here. Please pick someone else.
in Cumming, GA |
Dr. Garlich repaired my septum & turbinate. I had always been self-conscious of my nose, but was petrified to do anything about it! Knowing my concerns with the appearance of my nose, he took pictures as I was & generated pictures of what I could be. The first look took my breath away & brought me to tears! It was the me I always wanted to be! Dr. Garlich & his entire staff went above & beyond to be caring, patient, and helpful! I wish I had known Dr Garlich & done this years ago.
in Gainesville, GA |
I just had the Forever Young BBL acne treatment and was very nervous about it in the beginning but Diane made sure I was comfortable and did an amazing job. I can't wait to see my results.
in Dawsonville, GA |
Had Septoplasty and Turbinate reduction. Staff was awesome Dr. Garlich is a doll always smiling. I'm 11 days post op and I'm doing great.
in Denver, CO |
I had a wonderful experience with Dr Garlich. Dr Garlich corrected my diviated septum and made some cosmetic changes to my nose. The surgery went well and I'm thrilled with the results. Dr Garlich called the evening of my surgery to check on my condition. He left his cell number and urged me to stay in touch. The entire experience with this practice was excellent
Gainesville, GA |
Dr. Garlich answered my questions and calmed my fears about having cosmetic rhinoplasty. He took pictures and gave before and after projections, which was very helpful in giving me an idea of what I could expect from the surgery. At that point, I had no reservations about going thru with the surgery. I am very pleased with my results and would highly recommend him!
in Mount Airy, GA |
Very focused on my concerns, listened and answered questions. Took adequate time with me.
in Gainesville, GA |
I recently had a cosmetic procedure (lower facelift) with Dr Garlich. I was very impressed with the team of employees. Dr Garlich called the evening I has the surgery to check on me and see If I needed anything. Gave me his cell and said to call anytime. The Surgery Center was also keeping up with me and called to check. Everyone was so nice, considerate, and concerned with how I was doing. I even received Flowers from the group the day after the surg. Great experience with this Group.
in Gainesville, GA |
Doctor is more concerned about money than treating my son. It was determined my son needed tubes but office would not schedule the surgery unless I prepaid. The $$ they quoted I needed to prepay was much higher than I actually owed & I explained in great detail why the amount quoted was inflated. I do not prepay for anything but I would pay the bill once I had matching bill & EOB from insurance for services actually rendered (I even offered to provide proof available funds in HSA account.)
Have you seen Dr. Paul Garlich, MD?
Are you Dr. Garlich?