Dr. Paul Freitas, MD

Dr. Paul Freitas, MD

Family Medicine | Male

9400 University Pkwy Ste 409 Pensacola, FL 32514 Get Directions

Dr. Paul Freitas, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Pensacola, FL. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Freitas is affiliated with Baptist Hospital.

Dr. Freitas' Experience

See how Dr. Freitas' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Freitas

Dr. Freitas accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Freitas has admitting privileges.

Dr. Freitas' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Freitas to family and friends
    3.7
    Dr. Freitas' Performance
    in Pensacola, FL |
    Dr Paul and his staff are the best. They go out of there way to help their patients. My parents and kids love him and his staff. If your looking for a family doctor Dr Freitas is phenomenal.
    in Pensacola,Fl |
    I have been seeing Dr. Paul and Lorie for several years, they are the best team to see ! They go the extra mile to take care of their patients, and they have a great team and staff, who quickly expedite testing, referral appts, etc!
    in Pensacola, FL |
    This is a wonderful office with a great staff. Dr. Freitas, Lorie, and Eric are excellent in the care they give and always put patients first. From the girls at the front desk to the nurses, Whitney and Chantal, it is truly a family environment. It is easy to get same day appointments and communication among staff and patients is exceptional. I would recommend this office to anyone! The staff in this office make doctor visits a pleasant and inviting experience.
    in Pensacola, FL |
    I've seen Dr Paul and he is so down to earth and straight forward. He doesn't mince words and tells it like it is, which is what I need to hear. I usually see his P.A. Eric, and he is amazing as well. The time actually with the providers is usually short and sweet because I don't make it complicated. I make a written list of things I need to discuss and we go through it, I get answers, and I'm done and on my way. His support staff is so professional, courteous, and efficient!! Highly Recommend!!
    Milton, FL |
    My family and I have been patients of Dr. Paul Freitas for approximately 3 years. We've always liked Dr. Freitas, and thought him to be very knowledgeable, and we had no formal complaints until recently when his ARNP refused to do so much as an EKG on my step father, who was having cardiac symptoms. Due to my mom stating that if anything happened to my step father, she would take legal action, Eric agreed to do an EKG. Dr. Freitas terminated us as patients and refused to speak to us after.
    in Pensacola, FL |
    Dr. Feitas was helpful and great in the beginning. But he dropped me as a patient right after he made a mistake on ordering lab work. I was sent back to have blood drawn for a simple thyroid check twice, costing me money and the lab showed me his mistake. His staff will not let me talk to him nor will he return my calls. The staff personnel claim that I was bad mouthing the doctor to the lab and since I was a cash paying customer the doctor suddenly dropped me as a patient.
    in Gulf Breeze, FL |
    I love Paul!
    in Gulf breeze, Florida |
    I love Paul ...
    Have you seen Dr. Paul Freitas, MD?
    Are you Dr. Freitas?

Dr. Freitas' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Freitas has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Freitas' Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Freitas does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Freitas and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences

Graduated in 1991

Dr. Freitas does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Freitas and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Freitas does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Freitas and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.