Dr. Paul Fragner, MD

Orthopedic Hand Surgery | Male

Dr. Paul Fragner, MD
Dr. Paul Fragner, MD is an orthopedic hand surgery doctor who practices in White Plains, NY. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Fragner is affiliated with White Plains Hospital.

Dr. Fragner's Experience

See how Dr. Fragner's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Fragner

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Fragner has admitting privileges.

Dr. Fragner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fragner to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Fragner's Performance
Dr. Fragner is amazing! He and his staff are so helpful and friendly. Dr. Fragner is very patient and he really explains everything well. I would recommend him highly to anyone with any problems of their hand or wrist or elbow.
New Rochelle, NY |
Dr. Fragner and his PA Megan truly are one exceptional team! I can't thank them enough for helping heal my hand and for being so thoughtful and caring. I would highly recommend both of them to anyone seeing medical attention for their hand or wrist!
Armonk, NY |
I would highly recommend Dr. Fragner! He is a warm, caring, personable hand surgeon who surgically repaired a torn ligament in my thumb. The entire experience was outstanding, and my thumb is as good as new! I can't thank Dr. Fragner enough for helping me. His PA Megan is wonderful as well. In fact the whole office is exceptional. Anyone with any hand or wrist problem who lives in or near Westchester, NY should see Dr. Fragner.
Rye, NY |
When it comes to Dr. Fragner and his PA, Megan, I could not be more pleased with my care! They take the time I need, answer my questions and seem truly engaged and concerned about my issues. Yes, you may wait a little while to see them but to me, that's a sign of a great physician who is spending time with his patients!
in Bronxville, NY |
Doctor Fragner was very knowledgable, straight forward and easy to talk with. My husband had a surgery this week and we are very pleased with the doctor and the hospital staff as well. Very impressive services. Thanks to all.
White Plains, NY |
I sent an online appointment request with my personal information and insurance information. No response. The following day I placed a telephone call and left a voice mail with my information. I work at the Harrison Police Department and did not receive the courtesy of a returned call and or voice mail for 2 days. The response was we don't take your insurance but if you really need to speak to someone you may call us back. I'm in a lot of pain, this is not how I want to be treated. ?
Danbury, CT |
Dr. Fragner is great. The office staff was wonderful. caring and professional.
Pertaining to Dr. Fragner Hand Surgeon: Horrible horrible horrible! I have no complaints about Dr. Fragner, but his secretary and surgery planner is rude, unreliable, and extremely disorganized. She had clearly stated that she would contact me once my surgery had been approved. Months have gone by and she never contacted me through phone nor Email. I tried calling, leaving messages, faxes... and nothing. I had moved to Connecticut so I haven't visited in order to get an update, but once I was
in Scarsdale, NY |
Dr. Fragner is the worst doctor I have ever met. He complained that I was calling the office every day obsessing about my condition when I called ONCE after one week because my pain was worse. His idea of follow-up is that it will get better. He cut me off every time I spoke and refused to listen to me. He blamed a custom made brace that was ordered through HIS office as the reason for my pain. I was bewildered by his rude and aggressive behavior. Then he told me I should go see another dr.
Have you seen Dr. Paul Fragner, MD?
Are you Dr. Fragner?

Compare Dr. Fragner

Dr. Fragner's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery
  •  Board certified in Hand Surgery

Dr. Fragner has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Fragner's Board Certifications

• Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Pain
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Foot Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Hand Fracture
  • Hand Ligament Rupture
  • Hand Pain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures
  • Trigger Finger
  • Wrist Fracture
  • Wrist Injuries
  • Wrist Pain

SUNY Upstate Medical University (Syracuse)

Graduated in 1986

Downstate Med Ctr-Suny

Completed in 1987

Downstate Med University

Completed in 1991

University Of Pennsylvania School Of Med Department Of Orthopaedic Surgery Fellow In Hand and Microcascular Surgery

Completed in 1992

Dr. Fragner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fragner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery