Dr. Paul Fadale, MD

Orthopedic Sports Medicine ·  Male · Age 63

Dr. Fadale

University Orthopedics Inc

1 Kettle Point Ave East Providence, RI 02914

Dr. Paul Fadale, MD is an orthopedic sports medicine surgery specialist in East Providence, RI and has been practicing for 32 years. He graduated from University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine in 1981 and specializes in orthopedic sports medicine, sports medicine, and more.

Dr. Fadale accepts

Dr. Fadale accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross
Tufts PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Rhode Island

Check Dr. Fadale's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Fadale's Top Procedures and Conditions

Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear)

Dr. Fadale treats Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear) more than 93% of his peers

Dr. Fadale treats this condition more than 93% of his peers

Knee Arthroscopy

Dr. Fadale performs Knee Arthroscopy more than 90% of his peers

Dr. Fadale performs this procedure more than 90% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Arthroscopic Knee Shaving

• Arthritis of the Elbow
  • Arthroscopic Shoulder Surgery
  • Clavicle Fracture
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Foot and Ankle Ligament and Tendon Repair

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Fadale

Dr. Fadale?
Dr. Fadale's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Paul Fadale, MD
BLOWN AWAY by results After 7 weeks of misdiagnosed ACL tear I scheduled surgery with Dr Paul Fadale. He said I’d walk without crutches in 2 weeks, and guess what he was RIGHT! Keys to a great surgery are the doctor, rest, knee raised, stay on top of pain, PTearly, the BREG ice machine. This guy is tops in my book! Place your trust in him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Fadale, MD?
Extremely professional straight shooter. I was amazed at how smoothly my procedure and recovery went, and all I had to do was follow the doctors orders. Dr. Paul Fadale is tops in his field and their new patient facility in E Providence is outstanding!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Fadale, MD?
I completely obliterated my left shoulder and rotator cuff, was in severe pain every day until Dr. Fadale operated and literally stitched all that was torn. I have been pain-free following the operation until now. I completed PT and have full range of motion. There are many very good Doctors who do what they do very well, I just happened to have the very best and am very thankful to have been treated by Dr. Paul Fadale.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Fadale, MD?
Dr. Fadale did an exceptional job diagnosing my condition. In my case a surgical procedure was necessary on my knee and while no one is excited about surgery it was the best option and the Doctor and his team did a wonderful job getting it done and getting me back up on my feet in a short time. It's going to be great to be able to resume all my physical activities once again
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Fadale, MD?
I had a great experience from start to finish with Dr. Fadale. He is very personable and knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Fadale, MD?
My experience with Dr Fadale was outstanding . I was very happy with the out come of my knee surgury. The facility and his staff are wonderful. I would recommend Dr Fadale to anyone
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Fadale, MD?
Dr.Fadale was very professional and right to the point he gave me my options and his recommendations my meniscus surgery went fantastic ,recovery has been painless 10 days out no pain flexibility and range of motion is back to normal I had other knee done 4 years ago recovery was a lot more difficult.Ice ,Ice and more Ice and recovery has been great this time around
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Fadale, MD?
Dr. Fadale was recommended to me by another orthopedist and has not disappointed! He is one of the go-to orthopedic surgeons in RI for knee issues. I’d give him and the University Ortho PT department 6 stars if I could.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Fadale, MD?
Dr. Fadale is the BEST! I suffered a bilateral patellar tendon rupture and he fixed me with no issues. I cannot thank him enough...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Fadale, MD?
After struggling with pain in my right knee for three months I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Fadale at University Orthopedics. His explanation of my injury and the options to fix my problem were explained in detail. Its been two weeks since my arthroscopic surgery and I feel great. The facility is spacious and state of the art. My PT is going along well. Every employee in that building greets you with a smile and they really care about your well being. I highly recommend Dr. Fadale !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Fadale, MD?
Dr Fadale is excellent clinically and has a great bedside manner. My knee surgery went very well. I’m back to work and my active life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Fadale, MD?
Dr. Fadale took all the time necessary to explain my diagnosis and the options available to me. The process from appointments, diagnostic tests, surgery to PT and recovery has been world class. I would recommend Dr. Fadale and the staff at University Orthopedics to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Fadale, MD?
Dr. Fadale is an excellent doctor not only in his expertise regarding the particular procedures but in his bed side manner! I never felt rushed, he answered all my questions and made sure I understood every step of what was to happen. Follow up care was just as good! In addition the staff at University Orthopedics is second to none! From the office to the medical staff, all were competent, pleasant and helpful! Five star service for sure!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Fadale, MD?
Dr. Fadale performed ACL reconstruction surgery on my right knee and it turned out great. His expertise in this area benefited me greatly and gave me back my quality of life. I am grateful that I was able to have access to him to fix my knee. His reputation in this area of medical procedure is what brought me to him in the first place and after my experience I am forever grateful that I was able to have him as my surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Fadale, MD?
Dr. Fadale is an incredible surgeon. I would recommend him to any of my family/friends. I broke my leg/ankle pretty badly and he was able to surgically repair my leg/ankle picture perfectly. His knowledge and expertise is unparalleled. He guided me throughout the entire process and I couldn't thank him enough. I highly recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Fadale, MD?
DR. Fidale is an incredible orthopedic surgeon. Very straight forward, quick recovery and his staff including physical therapy department are fantastic. Highly recommend Dr. Fidale.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Fadale, MD?
This was my first major injury that required surgery. Something I feared my entire life and it ended up happening to me. I saw Dr Fadale the day after my injury and within 30 seconds he was able to tell me my achilles was ruptured and I needed surgery. Just as quickly he told me he would work to get me back to normal as quickly as possible. I was a nervous wreck going into surgery but the staff was excellent at keeping me calm and making the environment comfortable. Dr Fadale assured it it would
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Fadale, MD?
Dr. Fadale is a great surgeon but more importantly a terrific educator. His concern for his patients over all health is unparalleled. I couldn’t be happier with the outcome of my procedure. I knew going in what to expect and he was spot on. The aging process is not fixable but he has made my quality of life much better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Fadale, MD?
Dr. Fadale is a great surgeon who is friendly, helpful and professional! His knowledge and expertise is outstanding! From my first appointment to surgery to my follow up appointment, Dr. Fadale and the entire medical and nursing staff made this experience stress free. I am very pleased with my surgical outcome and so glad that my primary care physician referred me to Dr. Fadale. He is the best! Thank you to him and his staff for my positive outcome!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Fadale, MD?
I broke my shoulder in a fall and was referred to Dr Fadale by the ER. The quality of care I received from Dr Fadale and his staff was outstanding. Would highly recommend!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Fadale, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Fadale?

Dr. Paul Fadale is Professor of Orthopedic Surgery and Chief of Sports Medicine at the Alpert Medical School of Brown Universiy and  Sports Medicine Fellowship Director.   Dr. Fadale is a board certified trained orthopaedic surgeon spe...

• Orthopedic Sports Medicine

University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine
1988
1983
1981

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Fadale treats patients.

Rhode Island Hospital