Dr. Paul Elliott, DO

Dr. Paul Elliott, DO

Neurology  |
Dr. Paul Elliott, DO is a neurology doctor who practices in Stuart, FL. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Elliott is affiliated with Martin Medical Center.

931 SE Ocean Blvd Ste A

Stuart, FL 34994

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Elliott

See how frequently Dr. Elliott performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Concussion
Cranial Trauma
Migraine

Dr. Elliott's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Essential Tremor
  • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Parkinsonism
  • Polymyositis
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Polyneuropathy Due to Alcohol and Drugs
  • Post-Concussion Syndrome
  • Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
  • Restless Leg Syndrome
  • Tension Headache
  • Thrombosis
  • Torticollis
  • Tourette's Syndrome
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury

Internship Hospital | Completed 1992
  • University Of South Florida
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995

• Normal Neurological Examinations in Carcinomatosis Meningitis,

Dr. Elliott does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Elliott and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Elliott's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Elliott to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Elliott's Performance
Palm CIty, FL |
Dr. Elliott cares about his patients. I recently had an episode at Martin Memorial North where I sat in the ER for over 3 hours and not a single doctor checked on me. I stopped at Dr. Elliott's office to see if he could help with the excruciating pain I was feeling after a heavy dose treatment I received. He stopped what he as doing and checked on me. I can not thank him enough for his help. I have been a patient of his for about 2 years now and I always feel like I am in good hands.
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
Extremely professional, took 2 weeks to get an appointment but worth the wait!
Palm City, FL |
After waiting 1.5 hours for my appointment, he comes in stating I do not even see that you have an appointment and I am going to be late for lunch now. Rushed though appointment complaining about missing his lunch date. My appointment was at 10:30 and it was on the schedule. Lunch appointment was more concern then what I was there for. Very condescending, rude, and impersonal. Would not recommend.
in Stuart, FL |
I am so glad I did my research about him online, he is not the type of doctor I would trust for my father.
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
Dr. Elliot and his team is like a well oiled machine. He is caring, brilliant, has a wonderful bedside manner, and most importantly, he is a very competent and bright neurologist. I have cancer, thus, many doctors, I consider Dr Elliot one of my best! His staff is so keyed into taking care of YOU. You don't feel like a number and never treated rudely. I have called the office and and gotten calls back the same day, even after hours. Please check them out, you won't be let down. Lisa Heffner
in Palm City, FL |
I have been a patient with Dr. Elliott for 7+ years now. He is an excellent listener, explains on a level I can understand, is totally focused on me as a patient and my concerns, and truly cares for my well being. His approach is casual yet professional and he is humble and down to earth. He is a role model for which other doctors should use as an example. I would highly recommend him for anyone who is in need of a neurologist.
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
Dr. Elliott and his staff have been nothing but professional. I needed to see a neurosurgeon ASAP and he was able to get me one of the best on top of seeing Dr. Elliott for my ongoing issues.
in Stuart, FL |
Many things will make me never come back to this office again. First the staff will never return my calls. They always mixup my appointments. He didn't seem to care about my illness, he seems the type of physician who would order so many tests, knowing that they will come back normal. Basically I wasted my time with him and his staff. Overall, he deserves less than one star
in Stuart, FL |
I had to switch to a different neurologist and his staff didn't send the old records to the other neurologist. When I called to get prescription because I have not seen the other neurologist, he refused to do so. Very unfortunate that a doctor would do this to anyone. I am glad I found someone else who cares about the patient. Very poor experience with this neurologist and his staff.
in Stuart, FL |
Dr Elliott is a great doctor! He listens when I'm talking and I don't feel rushed by him. I trust him completely with my medical care.
in Fort Pierce, FL |
Dr.Elliott is a great Neurologist, he helped me with my back injury with good treatment and the right testing! I highly recommend him!
in Port Saint Lucied |
Dr. Elliott took the time to assist me with headaches that I have been dealing with for over 40 plus years and I would highly recommend him to anyone having issues that needs an excellent Neurologist.
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
Awful!! No response to 4 messages left after having nerve block injections with adverse affects
Have you seen Dr. Paul Elliott, DO?
Are you Dr. Elliott?