Dr. Paul Dougherty, MD

Dr. Paul Dougherty, MD

Cataract Surgery  ·
Dr. Paul Dougherty, MD is a cataract surgery specialist in Westlake Village, CA and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from University Of California At Los Angeles in 1989 and specializes in cataract surgery, ophthalmology, and more.Read his story

4353 Park Terrace Dr Ste 150

Westlake Village, CA 91361

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • EyeMed Vision Care
  • Health Net

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Dougherty's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Corneal Ulcer
  • Diabetic Eye Disease
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dry Eyes
  • Senile Cataracts
  • Uveitis
  • Visual Field Defects
  • Vitreoretinal Surgery

"Paul J. Dougherty MD, medical director at Dougherty Laser Vision, is among the nation's most experienced laser and lens-based vision correction surgeons. In addition to serving as medical director of Dougherty Laser Vision (with offices in Westlake ...

• Cataract Surgery

Dr. Dougherty?
Dr. Dougherty's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Paul Dougherty, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Praise God for Dr. Dougherty! He is the best surgeon. The day after surgery, I could see. My vision was very poor and cataract were dense, so I lived in the dark. I had forgotten bright daylight. Dr. Dougherty turned the light on. This skilled surgeon worked a miracle for me. I am thrilled with my 20/25 vision. I smile all the time and continue to thank God for Dr. Dougherty.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Dougherty, MD?
If you’re looking for a reliable, educated and loving place to get you or a loved one’s eye surgery, look no further! I couldn’t have asked for a better experience with Dougherty Laser Vision. I was quite nervous going into the surgery because I have never undergone surgery before but Dr. Dougherty and his wonderful team really made me feel comfortable and taken care of. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my eyes and I couldn't recommend DLV enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Dougherty, MD?
What an amazing experience! Dr. Dougherty and his team are so friendly and knowledgeable. From my LASIK consult to my post-op, I never felt rushed or like my needs were not met. Clean and professional environment, state-of-the-art technology, and fantastic customer service; I highly recommend Dougherty Laser Vision to my friends and family!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Dougherty, MD?
Dr. Dougherty is a refractive genius! I lived 29 years squinting my way through life, allowing fear to keep me from my best possible vision. Dealing with contacts was a nightmare and I lost too many pairs of glasses to keep count. I ended up having PRK surgery in Beverly Hills as that was the best laser for my prescription (they have 3 different lasers!). Finding DLV was a god sent, the staff genuinely care for their patients and Dr. Dougherty is amazing. My surgery went perfect I now see 20/20!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Dougherty, MD?
I was referred to Dr. D to help correct a rare cataract surgery complication . It was a very complicated problem and took over a year to correct. At various times during the year, I was nervous, scared, and so tired of it all. Dr. D personally assured me that he and his team were going to take care of me until I had the best vision possible. I'll never forget that... it was a defining moment in my care. Dr. D & his team took the best care of me and I now enjoy healthy eyes with great vision
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Dougherty, MD?
Dr. Dougherty and his team is like none other. Everyone has worked hard to not only help with my surgery, but has made the experience simple and manageable. At Dougherty Laser Vision, I never felt like "just another patient." I was included and helped along the way by a caring team of doctors, nurses, and other medical staff who honestly wanted what was best for me, not just themselves. I felt as treated as a person and a friend overall, not just another number. I would highly recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Dougherty, MD?
Dr. Dougherty removed cataracts from both of my eyes and I chose Softec High Definition Lenses. I am really satisfied with the results. In fact my vision in my opinion could not be more perfect. I work eight hours a day using a computer and I like to read; thus my eyes get a good workout. I found the staff to be very friendly and efficient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Dougherty, MD?
I have been referring patients to Paul Dougherty, MD for over 20 years, and today I became a patient again; in the past, Dr. Dougherty had performed cataract surgery on my wife and I. My experience at Dougherty Laser Vision was outstanding. The office staff was helpful from the moment that my wife (who was also seen as a patient) and I walked in to the office. The 'wait time' was under 10 minutes. The time spent in the exam room with a staff doctor, before Dr. Dougherty came in, was appropriate
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Dougherty, MD?
What an amazing experience! From the moment I walked in, I felt like a member of the family. I had visiting 3 other LASIK centers before deciding that Dr. Dougherty was my man. Dr. Dougherty is world famous LASIKS surgeon who has an amazing bedside manner and used the custom CATz laser technology that he developed! During my LASIK, he talked me the whole way through - it was easy! Four hours later - I could see! The doctor even called me that night. I was better than 20/20 the next day!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Dougherty, MD?
Dr. Dougherty and his entire staff are "beyond amazing" and professional. You feel like you are a member of the family, when you come in for your eye exam and then surgery. I had a new lens installed by Dr. Dougherty in my right eye (cataract surgery) on Jan. 17, 2017. Now, I am scheduled for cataract surgery on my left eye on May 9th. Everything went "five star" on my right eye. I am having no worries about surgery on my left eye.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Dougherty, MD?
I had an amazing experience. Yesterday made 2 weeks since my Lasik Surgery. I must say I am beyond satisfied. I wore eye glasses over half of my life, 28 years to be exact. It's a wonderful feeling playing basketball and not worrying about my glasses falling off my face. I would recommend others to experience the great quality of service I received.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Dougherty, MD?
I had the SMILE procedure done by Dr. Dougherty and I am seeing 20/20 24 hours later! I've worn glasses most of my life and fir the first time I don't need them. It was painless and they didn't have to create a flap. I am back to work today and I am feeling great. Thank you to the Dougherty Laser Vision Team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Dougherty, MD?
I had surgery with them about a year ago and I couldn't be happier with my vision! A year later and I am still 20/20! The staff is amazing. Very helpful and knowledgeable. I was walked through the entire process - step by step. Kristie, Ray, and Dr. Dougherty were who I had the pleasure of working with. I highly recommend this company / doctor! Rob McCowan
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Dougherty, MD?
Every aspect of my experience with Dr. Dougherty was positive, professional and my vision is amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Dougherty, MD?
I had LASIK 14 Years ago at Dougherty Laser Vision in Camarillo. After a very comprehensive exam and discussion with Dr.Dougherty, he explained the procedure and expected outcome, and was more than accommodating in putting my nerves at ease! The staff was extremely professional and pleasant, you would almost think you were they're only patient! Everything went quite well, and Dr Dougherty made it clear that he and his staff were readily available for any questions or concerns I had.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Dougherty, MD?
As an Optometrist I have examined dozens of patients after surgery with Dr. Dougherty over the years and have seen first hand the consistently excellent results from a highly skilled surgeon. As a former patient of Dr. Dougherty having had Lasik 7 years ago, I've "seen" the wonderful results with my own eyes and couldn't be happier!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Dougherty, MD?
He has treacted multiple eye conditions from the simple laser surgery to cataract remove and crystal lens insertion. Dr Dougherty listens when you talk, answering your questions in leyman's terms and explaining those he knows you may not understand. In addition, has staff at all locations are extremely helpful, professional and pleasant. You know you are in good hands all around.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Dougherty, MD?
Dougherty Laser Vision is the most friendly and professional environment. Just had the new Symfony lens with Dr. Dougherty -- I’m overjoyed with the results!! I’m 56 and have worn corrective lenses since 2 years old, without glasses or contacts I’m legally blind. The Symfony lens has given me the ability to read both close and computer without any compromise to my distance vision. Dr. Dougherty is a wonderful surgeon with a way of making me feel so comfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Dougherty, MD?
Good doctor, highly recommend. Has excellent skill and organization. Very professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Dougherty, MD?
Very knowledgeable and friendly.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Dougherty?

Dougherty Laser Vision