Dr. Paul D'Ambrosio, MD

Dr. Paul D'Ambrosio, MD

Internal Medicine  |
56 reviews

Dr. Paul D'Ambrosio, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Concord, MA. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. D'Ambrosio is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital, Emerson Hospital and Lahey Hospital and Medical Center....See Less

Lahey Health Primary Care, Concord

• Health Net
  • Network Health
  • Simplifi

Learn about Dr. D'Ambrosio

We are here to take care of what matters most, you. Lahey Health offers access to board-certified specialists in nearly every medical specialty and more than 75 primary care practices in over 30 communities providing you with the full continuum of care, all close to home.

Dr. D'Ambrosio's Experience

Dr. D'Ambrosio's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Tufts University
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • St Elizabeths Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1989
  • St Elizabeths Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991

Dr. D'Ambrosio has no media or publications listed.

• Italian

Dr. D'Ambrosio does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. D'Ambrosio and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Lahey Hospital and Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
America's 100 Best Hospitals Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. D'Ambrosio is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. D'Ambrosio's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. D'Ambrosio to family and friends
2.7
Dr. D'Ambrosio's Performance
MA |
The staff needs to learn how to manage an office. I always have to call to find out the results of Medical tests. Every time I call, I'm put on hold for at least 5 minutes, and often the call gets disconnected. They blame it on the new phone system. Apparently they have a new system for receiving Medical results also., which they blame for the lack of follow-up with their patients. Now I know why I can always get an appointment the same day I call. 15 yrs - met Dr once. Always seen by an NLP.
in Carlisle, MA |
Doctor was accommodating and helpful. Provided care with out over reaching. I don't generally like going to a Doctor and Dr. D'Ambrosio was reassuring.
It feels like he just goes through the motions to get through the appointment. I don't feel like he has any interest in really understanding or helping me with my health and the care I need.
Acton, MA |
Dr. D'Ambrosio's office has seen a turnover of a number of staff in the past year. Peggy, the nurse practitioner, who received praise from another reviewer has left the practice. Office personnel haven't been trained to deal with a population of elderly sick people, and as a result I find my experiences with them almost always produce negative encounters. I have no trust that my diagnosis is accurate and I plan to find another doctor.
in Sudbury Ma |
The staff are lazy and rude and do not want to help you , three different times while calling for an appoint I couldn't even get one they tried to pawn me off other places and made me feel as I was over reacting . You can never get in to actually see Dr D , and when you do your rushed .. And the new people are inadequate ..and rude !
in Concord ma |
Awful awful awful. Find someone else before you waste your time with this terrible practice.
in Acton MA |
Wish I could give 0 stars. Administrative staff is unpleasant, uncaring and apathetic. Changed primary care doctors after 3 visits over 7 months. Would strongly recommend finding someone else, plenty better available in the area.
Concord, MA |
I have been with Dr. D'Ambrosio for almost 10 years now, at no point feeling pleased with the quality of care I have received. Particularly in the last couple of years, when I don't even see him, but a nurse. It's pretty shocking how little concern and care they show. I would not recommend this practice to anyone. I just had another really sub-par experience, which has prompted me to finally find a new doctor.
Unimpressed with desk staff and practitioners. Thorough assessments have gone by the way side and indifference seems to have set in. I've been there twice recently and left feeling completely frustrated with the lack of concern for my health. I will not be returning.
Have you seen Dr. Paul D'Ambrosio, MD?
Are you Dr. D'Ambrosio?