Dr. Paul Cutarelli, MD

• MedHealthInsurance
  • Premera Blue Cross

Learn about Dr. Cutarelli

Dr. Cutarelli's Experience

Dr. Cutarelli's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ophthalmology

• Glaucoma Surgery
  • Glaucoma Treatment
  • Retinal Testing
  • Soft Contact Lenses

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
  • Hunkeler Eye Clinic
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1997
  • Moorfields Eye Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Cutarelli has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cutarelli does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cutarelli and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Cutarelli's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cutarelli to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Cutarelli's Performance
Broomfield, CO |
The office is terrible. I paid $250 deposit, but after Cutarelli Vision cancelled my procedure because of faulty equipment, they will not refund my money.
Denver, CO |
One of the worst doctors I have ever seen. Went in expecting to meet him and met an optometrist instead. The optometrist suggested that I consult with Dr Cutarelli (which is what I was there for in the first place) the next day and opt for a YAG. He performed the YAG capsulotomy and have had problems with vision since then. Went back many times to his practice but he never had the time to see me after that (still had to pay speciality fees). Found another doc who fixed the issue an year later.
The entire experience was Amazing
in Loveland, CO |
I was VERY against doing Lasik surgery and I was very nervous about my wife doing the surgery. I told my wife that I would never do it! But after going with her to all of her appointments and the surgery appointment and then seeing how well her lasik turned out, I changed my mind. I was so impressed with Dr. Cutarelli and his team. They are very professional and caring and answered all of my questions over and over again. I am so glad I don't have to wear glasses any more.
in Aurora, CO |
I had a great experience. From my first consultation to my post-op care, I felt very comfortable and relaxed. And, of course, my vision is now 20/20--no more contacts or glasses!
in Cheyenne, WY |
After researching LASIK surgery doctors in my area, I chose Dr. Cutarelli. I am extremely pleased with my choice. The staff at the Ft. Collins location were very professional and put me at ease immediately. They were very accommodating and addressed my concerns to make sure I would be satisfied with the results of my procedure. The day of my surgery Dr. Cutarelli took the time to completely explain everything that was going to take place and made me feel confident in my decision for LASIK.
in Brighton, CO |
Wow! To be treated with respect, in a professional, efficient, friendly, compassionate, & courteous manner is so refreshing! To be completely heard. My concerns completely addressed. My questions fully answered with more information offered & given. Not the 1st doctor I saw for cataract surgery, but the one I chose to go with. Very pleased with how well I was treated. Like doctors of years ago before “mass medicine”. Time to do it right. Highly recommend Dr Cutarelli & his staff!
in Ft Collins, CO |
I had received LASIK surgery from Dr. Cutarelli in September of 2016. The operation went extremely well and I am satisfied with my new vision.
in Ft Collins, CO |
The office staff is very friendly, caring and explained the process thoroughly. Dr. Cutarelli is wonderful to work with and amazing at his job. I have had nearsighted vision with a glasses/contact prescription of -7.00 for over 20 years. I could immediately see after my procedure (through the goggles, of course) and by the next day my vision was near perfect. The healing process took approximately 2 weeks and I wake up to perfect vision everyday now! I would highly recommend Dr. Cutarelli.
in Denver, CO |
My Lasik eye surgery was so much easier then I thought it would be & absolutely painless! My sight is so clear now, I am truly amazed at the results. I only had to ware glasses for the past 3yrs & hated it more then words can say. I'm so happy that I finally met with Dr. Cutarelli & his staff & had the surgery. I can't say enough about their outstanding service & professionalism.
in Denver, CO |
From the convenience of the office location and hours to the friendly helpful staff I could not have asked for a better experience with my mono-vision laser surgery. The procedure was explained to me in detail and only took a few minutes, just as promised. I have not experienced one ounce of pain or discomfort in the 6 weeks since I had the procedure. I would wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Cutarelli to anyone who is considering laser eye surgery!
in Denver |
Everyone was very professional and friendly. They did a great job explaining the procedure and answering my questions. I felt very confident in choosing Dr. Cutarelli. It's absolutely amazing waking up and seeing cleary. I love that I can see in the shower now and that I don't have to worry about falling asleep with contacts on. The absolute best investment I've made in myself.
in Aurora, CO |
Not only is he an incompetent Doctor, his patient skills are atrocious!! He did my original surgery for monovision lasik, then 2 adjustments. none of which achieved our desired results. That's when he abandoned me and refused further service. I have left 13 messages to talk to him and none have been answered. His way of getting rid of me was to increase the cost of the warranty from what I was originally promised. Not that I had any intention of going back., just thought it was funny.
in Englewood, CO |
It was a great experience!! The staff was so helpful and very professional. They really made me feel valued. They took the time to answer all my questions and the procedure was quick and just like they said it would be.
in Denver, CO |
Nothing but great things to say about my experience with Cutarelli Vision! Everyone from beginning to end was helpful courteous, and down right great at what they do. Everytime I walked in I was greated by name and with a smile! I am beyond happy with my LASIK and all the care I received from the staff and Dr. Cutarelli himself, he called and checked on me personally after my procedure!
in Cheyenne, WY |
I was really nervous before my consultation thinking I wouldn't be a good candidate. When I found out I could I was so excited and they scheduled it that afternoon. I was really nervous right before they did it but Dr Cutarelli answered all my questions and him and his staff helped to relax. I am so happy I got Lasiks I love my new eyes!
in Cheyenne, WY |
I was very nervous but Dr Cutarelli and his staff fully explained everything which helped me relax and chose the lasik and I love my new eyes!
in Parker, CO |
The staff made the process easy to understand and the entire time from initial consultation to the actual surgical procedure was less than a week. The various options that Dr. Cutarelli has with the 5 or so lasers is refreshing, knowing that a very specific custom procedure can be chosen for each different patient
in Denver, CO |
Everyone in the office was very knowledgeable about the process. They were all very respectful and friendly. Everyone seemed to be happy to be working there. Immediately after the very quick procedure, I was able to see better and it continues to improve. I can't think of anything negative to say about this experience.
in Denver, CO |
He is very friendly and knowledgeable. He put me at ease as soon as we started talking about the entire process.
in Ft Collins, CO |
Botched my right eye twice, now want to operate a 3rd time. -don't do it!!!
in Littleton, CO |
The Staff lies about where they meet clients, and can't even spell names correctly and when you call them out about how they get your information they wont even reply.
Phoenix, AZ |
3 mos. and no improvement, not close to 20/20.
Have you seen Dr. Paul Cutarelli, MD?

Visit Dr. Cutarelli