Dr. Paul Creelman, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Creelman Family Practice PLLC 712 S Burlington Blvd Burlington, WA 98233 Get Directions
Dr. Paul Creelman, MD
Dr. Paul Creelman, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Burlington, WA. He is 67 years old and has been practicing for 41 years. Dr. Creelman is affiliated with Peacehealth United General Medical Center and Skagit Valley Hospital.

Dr. Creelman's Care Philosophy

My goal is to provide the best, and always honest, answer to your questions and problems given in a relationship that will allow you to smile, laugh, cry, and be comforted when you are hurting. We understand that pain is not just physical, but emotional and spiritual, as well. My compassion, caring, explaining, and counseling will continue, especially when critical illnesses arise. I hold to the absolute sanctity of life. Dying is a natural part of life that happens on its own schedule — one that we don't determine. Consider allowing us to be your conduit of information and care. I would like to help you explore low-cost alternatives to the same care without compromising the quality of care. As your healthcare advocate, I work hard to take the confusion, fear, and mystery out of your healthcare. I'm excited about the chance to treat, comfort, challenge, and encourage you and your family through both sickness and health. Our focus is to specialize in you.

Dr. Creelman's Experience

See how Dr. Creelman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Creelman

Dr. Creelman accepts 21 insurance carriers

Dr. Creelman is now accepting new patients
Creelman Family Practice PLLC712 S Burlington Blvd
Burlington, WA 98233
Saturday
(360) 757-0027Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Creelman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Creelman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Creelman to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Creelman's Performance
in Lynden Washington |
I learned to appreciate life with him!!! What a wonderful doctor!
in Mount Vernon, WA |
He and his staff are amazing. He has saved my life. I couldn't be happier.
in Mount Vernon, WA |
Dr.Paul CREELMAN was great very knowledgeable.........outstanding personality!!!!!!!!!!!
Mount Vernon, WA |
Dr. CREELMAN is straightforward and direct, he always takes time to answer all questions, bring a list. I definitely recommend him to friends and family.
in Mount Vernon, WA |
Dr Creelman has been my physician since moving to Skagit County in 1992. He has guided my family's health through both everyday living & crisis. I would recommend his care to anyone.
Mount Vernon, WA |
Dr. CREELMAN is not shy about telling the patient how their situation can improve. He does not just prescribe a pill to help with your symptoms.
Mount Vernon, WA |
Former patient who returned to area. He listens, is direct,and doesn't sugar coat issues. Offers good counsel. Staff are top notch.
Very thorough with patients
in Mount Vernon, WA |
I enjoy my visits with Dr. Creelman. He gives you direct info from pre-testing his professional nursing staff provides. He keeps complete notes and if excuses are heard from past visit promises, you'll be reminded of your treatment progress successes or shortcomings. You always leave with a course of treatment and a commitment to get better and get back to him either by phone or appointment. His lifestyle suggestions saved my life!
in Burlington. Wa |
I have been with Dr. CREELMAN FAMILY medicine for over a decade and as always satisfied with the care they have provided me and my family. Thank you.
in Bellingham, WA |
Yes I would definitely recommend!
Mount Vernon, WA |
This last visit was excellent. I felt heard, like he was actually interested in my life. That has not always been true. His views on Suboxone and tapering are concerning. He has told me the taper is "a piece of cake with no withdrawl" & " Suboxone is not an opiate" After today I won't feel as much anxiety about seeing him.
in Oak Harbor, WA |
Dr. Creelman is thoughtful, compassionate & HONEST. A doctor doesn't always tell us what we WANT to hear, but a good one will tell us what we NEED to hear. Dr. Creelman is that doctor. He is direct. He is genuine and he listens. Rare traits in medicine these days. If a patient were to be upset by what he states during a visit, I'd venture to say that said patient needs to look within. I had to, and I'm glad I did. Office staff is is unbelievably AWESOME & SWEET too.Professional on every level:)
Burlington, WA |
Although I am a new patient toDr. Creelman he seems very thorough and does not seem to rush through your visit to get to the next patient.
What Dr. Creelman lacks in bedside manner, he makes up for in condescension and ludicrous conclusions about your ailments. I went to him with chronic sinus issues and severe allergies, he suggested my problems stem from my family history, and my SIZE, and that I probably have sleep apnea and that I should have a $2000 sleep study done. Mind you I'm an average sized person, I powerlift so I'm a tad on the muscular side, but definitely not obese or even fat. He is awful. Completely awful.
Burlington, WA |
I have gone to Creelman for my whole life (32+ years) and take my children to him as well. I would never go anywhere else. He is honest, thorough, and has been beyond helpful coordinating with Seattle Children's as needed. He is real, listens, doesn't push medications, and is simply brilliant. We completely trust his judgement and I feel lucky to have such an amazing physician.
in Burlington,WA |
He is harsh at first. In my opinion he is realistic. Dr. Creelman is caring. I think most doctors hold your hand through your illness. If you don't want to help yourself then he can't help you
Lynden, WA |
Horrible place to go to. Would not recommend going there. Staff and doctor are terrible, and make you jump through a whole bunch of loop holes to get what you need. Doctor is very condescending and rude.
in Mount vernon wa |
I will defenetly recomend DR CREELMAN he is HONEST SINCERE CAREING AND ABOVE ALL VERY PROFESIONAL
Have you seen Dr. Paul Creelman, MD?
Are you Dr. Creelman?

Compare Dr. Creelman

Dr. Creelman's Care Philosophy

My goal is to provide the best, and always honest, answer to your questions and problems given in a relationship that will allow you to smile, laugh, cry, and be comforted when you are hurting. We understand that pain is not just physical, but emotional and spiritual, as well. My compassion, caring, explaining, and counseling will continue, especially when critical illnesses arise. I hold to the absolute sanctity of life. Dying is a natural part of life that happens on its own schedule — one that we don't determine.

Dr. Creelman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Washington not available

Dr. Creelman has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

Why It Matters: Dr. Creelman's Board Certifications

• Arthritis of the Spine
  • Arthritis of the Toe
  • Arthritis of the Wrist
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chlamydia Infections
  • Secondary Hypertension
  • Secondary Osteoporosis
  • Senile Osteoporosis
  • Seronegative Arthritis
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Spondylarthritis

Doctor's-Swedish Hospital Family Practice Residency

Completed in 1979

University of Washington

Graduated in 1972

Dr. Creelman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Creelman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Addiction Medicine