Dr. Paul Costas, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 64

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Paul Costas, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Concord, MA and has over 36 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Boston U, School of Medicine medical school in 1986. He is affiliated with Emerson Hospital. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Paul Costas, MD

Anjum N Butte MD

131 Old Road To 9 Acre Cor Concord, MA 01742 ()

Compare Dr. Paul Costas, MD with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists near you

Dr. Costas' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Costas

Dr. Costas

Highly recommend Dr Costas!! Immediately upon meeting him I knew he was the one I wanted to do my breast reduction and tummy tuck. I’d seen several doctors prior that I did not feel comfortable with. He was very upfront, honest and easy to talk to. I was completely comfortable going into surgery and so happy with the care I got post-surgery. Dr Costas and his amazing staff were there to answer any questions throughout. They were flexible and accommodating with scheduling appointments. I live on the south shore and he was well worth the hour drive! So happy with my results! Wonderful doctor!
KB – Jan 19, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Costas, MD?
Dr. Paul Costas is an incredible surgeon, and has changed my life for the better. He has a great bedside manner, and will answer all your questions. His staff is very friendly, and very quick with all paperwork. I felt very comfortable going into surgery, knowing I was in good hands.
James – Jun 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Costas, MD?
Amazing surgeon and amazing person, would recommend again and again. Staff is so nice too.
transp – Apr 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Costas, MD?
Professional and knowledgeable. Made me feel very comfortable and I love my results. His office staff were wonderful to work with.
Apr 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Costas, MD?
I am SO PLEASED from start to finish w my process w my surgery..dr. Costa's rocks and very pleased w girls in office and over all services..ty so much!
Tammy Paul – Apr 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Costas, MD?
I had my eyes done and it was a great experience with excellent results! I am very happy that I invested in myself. Dr Costas is very professional, answers all questions and has excellent follow up. I would highly recommend his services.!
Mar 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Costas, MD?
Dr. Costas did my son's rhinoplasty five years ago and my daughter's breast reduction this year. Both of them are thrilled with the results. Dr. Costas did an excellent job and is kind and affirming. Realistic about what is possible, doesn't overpromise but does beautiful work. I called him twice after hours with questions about wound care and he responded immediately and with patience. We found his office staff to be similarly kind and helpful. Definitely recommend.
Sudbury MA Resident – Feb 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Costas, MD?
I had an abdominoplasty with Dr. Costas and have never loved a surgeon more! He has been absolutely incredible answering every question along the way, even when I was worried about this or that he was always there with answers. He speaks to you as an equal and I appreciate that so much, there is nothing more uncomfortable than feeling like your doctor is condescending or judging you-that doesn't happen here! I would recommend Dr. Costas and his office to anyone who wants a wonderful doctor-patient relationship. 5 stars and then some!
Katelyn – Dec 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Costas, MD?
Phenomenal experience! Doctor and staff there are extremely professional, respectful, caring and responsive. I had surgery and from consult to every step along the way they were readily available, concerned and knowledgeable
Dec 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Costas, MD?
I visited Dr.Costas at Concord Plastic Surgery in Emerson hospital for a top surgery procedure. I cannot say enough good things about Dr.Costas and his staff. On the actual day of the procedure the hospital staff was extremely understanding to all my allergies and worked with me with ease. The hospital staff and nurses had a fantastic bedside manner and I did not once feel unsafe or uncomfortable with any of them on the day of my surgery. The staff at his office are extremely friendly, professional and kind to work with. They all make sure you feel welcomed in the office and work with you kindly. Dr.Costas has a fantastic bedside manner. He makes sure that you are comfortable with the procedure and its results. He works with you to make sure get what you want for results. Super kind, funny and great surgeon. Would highly recommend.
Robin F – Nov 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Costas, MD?
I had a breast reduction done 3 weeks ago with Dr. Costas and couldn’t be happier with my results! He has great bedside manner and made me feel so comfortable and confident going into surgery. He truly cares about his patients and wants what’s best for them- I couldn’t imagine going to someone else for this! I would highly recommend anyone to Dr. Costas.
Sep 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Costas, MD?
I absolutely love Dr. Costas!!! I had my scar revision today (from previous breast reduction surgery with different surgeon), and I’m SO excited for the bandages to come off. Dr. Costas is kind, gentle, understanding, a perfectionist (in a good way), and EXTREMELY thorough and knowledgeable. Bedside manner is a 10/10, made me feel like the only patient of the day and ensured that I understood what was going on without speaking down to me or rushing like some doctors have a tendency to do. I just feel incredibly safe putting my body in his hands (literally), I can’t speak highly enough of him.
Sarah – Jul 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Costas, MD?
Dr. Costas did my Breast reduction in 2018 and I can’t tell you what a wonderful Doctor he is. Emerson Mammogram referred him to me. From the first appointment to after the procedure was done he made me feel so good about myself and did a wonderful job. He has a wonderful sense of humor and great side manner. I would highly recommend him for any procedure
Maryanne Salera – Jun 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Costas, MD?
Dr Costas performed my top surgery two months ago and I would recommend his office to anyone! His bedside manner is delightful and his office staff is wonderful and so friendly. Everything has been so easy - from the first consultation to the follow up appointments.
May 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Costas, MD?
Dr. Costas and staff were wonderful and welcoming from beginning to end. From the complementary consultation to post op I felt comfortable, reassured, and respected in all aspects. My replacement was not just simple straight forward technically. It required skill and expertise to achieve the desired result. Before I went to him I was told by several people that he was an artist and so skilled at his craft. It couldn’t be more true. My results are fabulous and exactly as he predicted and described. He is also so kind and caring and it was clear to see that he is confident with what he does. I highly recommend Dr. Costas and am so happy I chose him to be my surgeon. Much love!
Apr 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Costas, MD?
Dr. Costas performed a breast reduction surgery which was very successful. He and his staff are professional, supportive, and knowledgeable and I felt confident in their capabilities throughout the entire process. I highly recommend Dr. Costas.
Mar 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Costas, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Costas! I had a breast augmentation done over the summer. The results are amazing. He is truly talented. The staff and Dr. Costas are very friendly, and make you feel comfortable. He listened to exactly what I wanted and made sure I was happy. Not to mention, he has a great personality! I've been to three other surgeons for the same procedure, and it was not the same experience.
Aug 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Costas, MD?
Dr.Costa is one of the best surgeons out there . I am really really happy and thankful with my tummy tuck surgery and he was so professional did a Amazing Job and he was kind and caring. Everything was explained and I knew what to expect. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for what you have done and how you have changed my life for better. Kind regards AM
Holden , MA – Jun 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Costas, MD?
From the beginning consult, Dr. Costas has been awesome! He uses my preferred name and correct pronouns. He treats me with respect. He was easy to work with and he REALLY cares about how the outcome looks and that you are happy with it. I highly recommend him. FTM chest reconstruction March 2019.
May 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Costas, MD?
Dr. Costas is very professional with a laid back personality. He has a good sense of what will look good. He did a breast augmentation and they are perfect! The staff is friendly and helpful. I especially like that he runs on time and I am never waiting around in the office for my appointments.
May 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Costas, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Costas?