Dr. Paul Costas, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 62

Dr. Costas

Anjum N Butte MD

131 Old Road To 9 Acre Cor Ste 520 Concord, MA 01742

Dr. Paul Costas, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Concord, MA and has been practicing for 24 years. He graduated from Boston University School Of Medicine in 1986 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Costas' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Costas

Dr. Costas?
Dr. Costas' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Paul Costas, MD
I highly recommend Dr. Costas! I had a breast augmentation done over the summer. The results are amazing. He is truly talented. The staff and Dr. Costas are very friendly, and make you feel comfortable. He listened to exactly what I wanted and made sure I was happy. Not to mention, he has a great personality! I've been to three other surgeons for the same procedure, and it was not the same experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Costas, MD?
Dr.Costa is one of the best surgeons out there . I am really really happy and thankful with my tummy tuck surgery and he was so professional did a Amazing Job and he was kind and caring. Everything was explained and I knew what to expect. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for what you have done and how you have changed my life for better. Kind regards AM
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Costas, MD?
From the beginning consult, Dr. Costas has been awesome! He uses my preferred name and correct pronouns. He treats me with respect. He was easy to work with and he REALLY cares about how the outcome looks and that you are happy with it. I highly recommend him. FTM chest reconstruction March 2019.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Costas, MD?
Dr. Costas is very professional with a laid back personality. He has a good sense of what will look good. He did a breast augmentation and they are perfect! The staff is friendly and helpful. I especially like that he runs on time and I am never waiting around in the office for my appointments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Costas, MD?
I knew from my initial consultation with Dr. Costas that he was the Dr. to perform my "breast lift & tummy tuck". He made me feel so welcome & comfortable. He is very confident and knowledgeable regarding his abilities. He answered all of my questions and was very attentive. Post surgery when informing me of what to expect and the time frame of things was right on point with everything. I have wanted to have this surgery for many many years and was nervous. I am so glad I finally did it and I am glad I chose Dr. Costas!!! He is very talented & personable. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon. His office staff is also very friendly & knowledgeable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Costas, MD?
Paul is a talented specialist. Additionally, he is caring. His staff is professional and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Costas, MD?
Dr. Costas is amazing. I have been a patient of his now for over a year with several reconstructive surgeries from breast cancer. He is really good at what he does and is so easy talk to. His OR and office staff are also amazing. They are always very responsive and helpful. My 4 surgeries with Dr. Costas have all been positive experiences because of his experience and talent. I am forever grateful to Dr. Costas and his staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Costas, MD?
Never did I ever think I would have the figure I have. After losing 150 pounds I had a significant amount of loose skin. Dr Costas was recommended to me by my bariatric surgeon and also by a friend of mine. From my first consultation appointment until today, my 3 month post op follow up, I have had nothing but success and great support from not only Dr Costas, but also his staff. It's always a pleasure to visit the office. I am so please with my results and highly recommend this office and D
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Costas, MD?
I am 2 months post op. breast reduction, lift and liposuction. I was back to work on the third week! My surgery was booked after a cancellation, one week after my consultation! Dr. Costas did not use drains, which I believe had a profound effect on my recovery time and quality! My scars have already faded and my back, neck and shoulder pain are gone! I decided after a suspicious spot was found on my mammogram to finally have breast reduction surgery, and I am so happy I did! I wish I had sooner!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Costas, MD?
Got a rhinoplasty/septoplasty done six months ago after a broken nose and my nose is still crooked after the surgery. It’s as if nothing was operated on it. Thousands of dollars of money wasted. When I went back in a few weeks ago for the check up, I waited over 30 minutes past my appointment for the Dr to come into the office and look at me for 5 minutes and said we can try again in a few months. And just got a 95$ “office visit” bill for that 5 minute walk in where nothing was even done.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Paul Costas, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Costas?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

1989
1987
1986

Dr. Costas accepts

Dr. Costas accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
BlueConnect HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Preferred Blue PPO
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO
Tufts Health Plan
Tufts PPO

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check Dr. Costas' experience treating your condition or procedure

• Facelift
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hidradenitis
  • Liposuction
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Plastic Cosmetic Surgery
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Skin Excision for Hidradenitis
  • Skin Grafts
  • Wound Repair

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Costas treats patients.

Emerson Hospital

Concord, MA

78% Patient experience rating, 9% higher than the national average

• Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)