Pain Medicine  |
Dr. Paul Chang, MD
Paul Chang is a Pain Medicine Specialist - General practicing in Stockbridge, GA . Started practicing 2005. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Academy of Pain Medicine International Spine Intervention Society HOSPITAL AFFILIATION Piedmont Henry Hospital Piedmont Newnan Piedmont Fayette FORMS OF PAYMENT For your convenience, Pain Care accepts Cash, Money Order, Visa, Master Card, American Express & Discover. INSURANCES ACCEPTED Aetna 1st Medical Network Beech Street Blue Cross Blue Shield Cigna Healthcare of Georgia Coventry Healthcare of Georgia Coventry National Evolutions First Health Georgia Department of Labor Great West Humana LifeWell Medicare NovaNet Piedmont WellStar Medicare Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS) Tricare United Healthcare WEBSITE georgiapaincarecom

2401 Newnan Crossing Blvd E Ste 120

Newnan, GA 30265

• 1st Medical Network
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Coventry Health Care of Georgia
  • Evolutions Healthcare Systems
  • NovaNet
  • Private HealthCare Systems

Learn about Dr. Chang

See how frequently Dr. Chang performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Osteoarthritis of Spine
Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)
Post-Laminectomy Syndrome
high

Dr. Chang's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Chang "At Pain Care, we treat all painful conditions using a vast array of therapies to help diagnose, reduce, and if possible, completely relieve a patient's pain. Our goal is to help a patient regain their life by returning to their normal activities as soon as possible."

• Pain Medicine

• Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Stellate Ganglion Block
  • Transforaminal Epidural Block
  • Vertebroplasty

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Pacific Union College-Bs Chemistry
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2001
  • Loma Linda University In Loma Linda, Ca-M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 2005
  • Good Samaritan Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2007
  • Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation-University Of California, Irvine
  • Pain Medicine-Loma Linda University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Chang has no media or publications listed.

• Korean

Dr. Chang does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chang and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chang's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chang to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Chang's Performance
Newnan, GA |
Don't go here because they bill incorrect Ms.Patti who is rude and talk to you like dirt last yr I was looking over my account found a wrong charge. I have going to them for 4+ yrs. Insurance paid over $ 215.000 or more. They had hurt my side and rib moving incorrectly. But when you try ask questions or help now they want stop me.... I wish I didn't say nothing it would have been ok. You have to be careful of the charges on yr account bc they over bill or make mistake an bc she didn't i have l
Thank you for your honest feedback. I would like to apologize for the issues you experienced. They are certainly not at all indicative of our patient care standards. I can completely understand why you would be frustrated. I would appreciate any opportunity to try to find a solution to the problems you mentioned. My personal email is: jesse@georgiapaincare.com. Please contact me whenever is best for you.
Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Chang is so afraid of the DEA, he is afraid to effectively rx paitiens for whom blocks and spinal cord stimulators. I read GA pain law he quoted and the law states after effectively assessing PT. With tests, etc., the Dr it to use his judgement in prescribing pain meds. He effectively put us in a situation where my husband went into terrible neuro symptoms. I called for help many times and to this day have never had a call back. Highly UNCARING!
Thank you for your honest feedback. Our goal is to always do what is best for our patients while treating their pain. I am sorry that you felt our treatment options were not right for your pain. We use a vast array of therapies to help diagnose, reduce, and if possible, completely relieve a person's pain. I would welcome the chance to explain our philosophy on opioid medications. My personal email is: jesse@georgiapaincare.com. Please contact me at any time.
in Newnan, GA |
Dr. Chang treats my 87 year old mother who has terrible back pain. He is very knowledgeable and shows genuine concern for his patients. He has a great bedside manner and is so very nice! My mother just loves Dr. Chang! I would highly recommend him.
in Newnan, GA |
Extremely knowledgeable, very respectful, and must have taken extra courses in bedside manner even for difficult patients such as myself. I am terrified of any invasive procedures and tend to shy away from most 'professional' doctors. However Dr. Chang has completely changed my opinion and eliminated my fears. He is very professional, yet I felt that I could relay my fears to him without repercussions. If I could give 10 stars I would. ??????????
Polite punctual
in Senoia, GA |
If you are truly hurt and have MRIs or surgery paperwork this doctor is amazing. I had an appointment within two days of calling the office and my 1st nerve block this last Friday. He is very accurate with his appointments. Both started right on time. His staff is very friendly.Dr Chang very much impressed me. He is very full of energy and very smart. Both offices I went to were very clean.
Have you seen Dr. Paul Chang, MD?

Visit Dr. Chang

Dr. Chang accepts 12 insurance carriers
  • 1st Medical Network
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Coventry Health Care of Georgia