Dr. Paul Buechel, MD

Neurology | Male

TENNESSEE NEUROLOGY SPECIALISTS 1800 Medical Center Pkwy Ste 410 Murfreesboro, TN 37129 Get Directions
Dr. Paul Buechel, MD
Dr. Paul Buechel, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Murfreesboro, TN. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Buechel is affiliated with Saint Thomas Rutherford Hospital.

Dr. Buechel's Care Philosophy

I believe my patient and his/her family are of utmost importance in providing their medical care, therefore I always strive to fully explain all diagnoses & treatment options with them. I believe in full discussion of all questions, and exploration of both the physical and mental/emotional issues of their medical situations. I also fully believe, as I have seen evidenced many times, that while I diagnose and treat, God Himself gives us guidance, and heals. I will continue striving to provide honest, caring, and practical neurological care in this current era, as I have done for the past quarter-century.

Dr. Buechel's Experience

See how Dr. Buechel's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Buechel

Dr. Buechel accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Buechel is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Buechel has admitting privileges.

Dr. Buechel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Buechel to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Buechel's Performance
in Smyrna, TN |
Dr. Buechel is the best, most caring physician I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. This is a pretty tall statement because I've had Crohns disease for the past 16 years and have met at least 100 different doctors over the course of that time in hospitals, offices, and a wide variety of communities. I have never met a doctor who is so compassionate and empathetic towards me as a patient. I'd like to give him 100 stars, but the system will only let me mark 5 for excellent.
Woodbury, TN |
He was so helpful. I had several things I thought needed to be done. I didn't have to ask; he suggested everything on his own. And so generous with his time, listening to what I needed to say.
in LaVergne TN |
Dr. Buechel us a very caring heart felt dictir. He understands the difficulties your having and address each issue. He takes his time during your appointment and discuss your concerns with out rushing you in and out to get to the next patient. He is a wonderful Dr AND I would recommend him to anyone in search oh a neurologist. Thank you Dr. Buechel for your tender care. Gloria Babb
in Wolverine, Michigan |
Very considerate and informed. He evaluated my condition and the likely improvement and timing that I could expect. I moved 700 miles away and had to see other doctors but was not satisfied with their prognosis, so I traveled back to Dr. Buechel.
Have you seen Dr. Paul Buechel, MD?
Are you Dr. Buechel?

Compare Dr. Buechel

Dr. Buechel's Care Philosophy

Dr. Buechel's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology
  •  Board certified in Neurology

Dr. Buechel has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Why It Matters: Dr. Buechel's Board Certifications

• Dystonia
  • Epilepsy
  • Essential Tremor
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Seizure Disorders
  • Stroke
  • Syncope
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor

Lemoyne College, Syracuse Ny

Graduated in 1987

Marquette U

Graduated in 1985

Dr. Buechel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Buechel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology