Dr. Paul Buechel, MD

Dr. Paul Buechel, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Paul Buechel, MD is a neurology specialist in Murfreesboro, TN and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from Upstate Medical University/ College Of Health Professions in 1991 and specializes in neurology.

1800 Medical Center Pkwy Ste 410

Murfreesboro, TN 37129

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Buechel

See how frequently Dr. Buechel performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Migraine
Restless Leg Syndrome
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)

Dr. Buechel's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Buechel "I believe my patient and his/her family are of utmost importance in providing their medical care, therefore I always strive to fully explain all diagnoses & treatment options with them. I believe in full discussion of all questions, and exploration of both the physical and mental/emotional issues of their medical situations.

I also fully believe, as I have seen evidenced many times, that while I diagnose and treat, God Himself gives us guidance, and heals.

I will continue striving to provide honest, caring, and practical neurological care in this current era, as I have done for the past quarter-century."

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Lemoyne College, Syracuse Ny
  • Robert Packer Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1992
  • University Of Kentucky Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Buechel has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Buechel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Buechel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Buechel's Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Buechel to family and friends

Dr. Buechel's Performance

The most kind, sincere, whole hearted doctor I have ever met. Visited him because my fiance has multiple sclerosis and she needed a new neurologist. He answered every question we had before we could ask it. Recommended he do an EMG test to get some insight on some problems she was having....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Buechel is the best, most caring physician I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. This is a pretty tall statement because I've had Crohns disease for the past 16 years and have met at least 100 different doctors over the course of that time in hospitals, offices, and a wide variety of...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
He was so helpful. I had several things I thought needed to be done. I didn't have to ask; he suggested everything on his own. And so generous with his time, listening to what I needed to say.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Buechel us a very caring heart felt dictir. He understands the difficulties your having and address each issue. He takes his time during your appointment and discuss your concerns with out rushing you in and out to get to the next patient. He is a wonderful Dr AND I would recommend him to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option7thumbs down icon option0
Very considerate and informed. He evaluated my condition and the likely improvement and timing that I could expect. I moved 700 miles away and had to see other doctors but was not satisfied with their prognosis, so I traveled back to Dr. Buechel.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option20thumbs down icon option0