Dr. Paul Biddle, MD

Dr. Paul Biddle, MD

Anesthesiology | Male

Paul T Biddle MD PLLC 200 Sterling Dr Ste 202 Orchard Park, NY 14127 Get Directions

Dr. Paul Biddle, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Orchard Park, NY. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Biddle is affiliated with Sisters of Charity Hospital.

Dr. Biddle's Experience

See how Dr. Biddle's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Biddle

Dr. Biddle accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Biddle has admitting privileges.

Dr. Biddle's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Biddle to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Biddle's Performance
Buffalo ny |
I have been on pain meds for nearly ten years now due to my crohns and I am very young and I believe Dr.Biddle thinks I am hypochondriac because I'm young.I have a 5 min appt every month and I have waited up to almost two hrs for my scheduled appt. In wait time. The staff never seems friendly and don't seem happy to be at their job. Now that the government has changed the opioid standards Biddle will be seeing his patients suffer and honestly I don't think he really cares.
Buffalo, NY |
After getting and filling out new patient forms, getting all medical records from 3 doctors, I received a call the day before my wife's scheduled appointment. They cancelled her appointment indicating that Dr. Biddle was not taking additional patients. Then why did they even bother making me jump through hoops? Could have told me a month ago during my initial call. My guess is that after receiving info on patients he is screening patients at will. Totally do NOT recommend a total looser.
East Aurora, NY |
I waited almost six weeks for my initial new patient appt. The office called me the day before to cancel it because "we are not seeing any new patients right now...." Left me high and dry, not to mention upset and still in pain. Not only would I not recommend this office, I am glad I never started where there are clearly unseen problems
Buffalo, NY |
Wow Dr. Biddle must be a mind reader on how people feel. I was seeing his Pa for the last 3 years and saw him a total of 3 times. Anyways, my appointment was scheduled after my meds were due. When I picked them up they were all cut. I've been told on previous appointments that he was cutting everyone cause he didn't want to get in trouble. It goes to show that it doesn't matter how someone feels.
in Buffalo, NY |
Hello, I met Dr. Biddle today for the first time and I honestly can say he is very down to earth and easy to talk to. I actually like him more than any other Dr. I've seen. He actually has a personality. It's a nice change for once and I really feel he cares and don't treat you like just another pill seeker. I really like him and as of now recommend him highly. I know it's only my first time seeing him but he seems like a really good Dr. And guy. Looking forward to seeing him.
in Buffalo, NY |
Dr. Biddle recommended pain medicine in his office to me but did not follow through on prescribing it like he agreed to do. He cancelled appointment within 1 hour of appointment time. If it was me I would have to pay for the missed visit $175 and upward. Staff is not reliable with checking patients notes for medications and tells you the prescriptions failed to send to the pharmacy. Computer crashes are the scapegoats blamed for errors, but the staff are the real ones who are making errors.
Have you seen Dr. Paul Biddle, MD?
Are you Dr. Biddle?

Compare Dr. Biddle

}

Dr. Biddle's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Anesthesiology
    •  Board certified in Pain Medicine

Dr. Biddle has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Biddle's Board Certifications

• Pain Medicine

Dr. Biddle does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Biddle and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Rochester Sch Of Med & Dentistry

Graduated in 1998

Loma Linda University Med Center
      Ny and Presby Hospital
      University Of Co School Of Med

Dr. Biddle does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Biddle and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Anesthesiology
    • Pain Medicine Anesthesiology

Dr. Biddle does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Biddle and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.