Anesthesiology  |
Dr. Paul Biddle, MD
Dr. Paul Biddle, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Orchard Park, NY. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 19 years.

200 Sterling Dr Ste 202

Orchard Park, NY 14127

Dr. Paul Biddle, MD

• Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Independent Health

Learn about Dr. Biddle

Dr. Biddle's Experience

Dr. Biddle's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology
  • Board certified in Pain Medicine

• Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine Anesthesiology

• Pain Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Univ Of Rochester Sch Of Med & Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • Loma Linda University Med Center
  • Ny and Presby Hospital
  • University Of Co School Of Med

Dr. Biddle has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Biddle does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Biddle and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Biddle's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Biddle to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Biddle's Performance
    GOOD
Elma, NY |
I do not want to give this doctor any stars. He has cancelled my appointments last minute and the staff is not helpful at all. Dr. Biddle is not reliable. Do your self a favor and find another pain management doctor. I hear he is not doing workers comp cases anymore either because his staff does not stay around long enough to do follow up paper work. I am really disappointed with him.
Buffalo ny |
I have been on pain meds for nearly ten years now due to my crohns and I am very young and I believe Dr.Biddle thinks I am hypochondriac because I'm young.I have a 5 min appt every month and I have waited up to almost two hrs for my scheduled appt. In wait time. The staff never seems friendly and don't seem happy to be at their job. Now that the government has changed the opioid standards Biddle will be seeing his patients suffer and honestly I don't think he really cares.
Buffalo, NY |
After getting and filling out new patient forms, getting all medical records from 3 doctors, I received a call the day before my wife's scheduled appointment. They cancelled her appointment indicating that Dr. Biddle was not taking additional patients. Then why did they even bother making me jump through hoops? Could have told me a month ago during my initial call. My guess is that after receiving info on patients he is screening patients at will. Totally do NOT recommend a total looser.
East Aurora, NY |
I waited almost six weeks for my initial new patient appt. The office called me the day before to cancel it because "we are not seeing any new patients right now...." Left me high and dry, not to mention upset and still in pain. Not only would I not recommend this office, I am glad I never started where there are clearly unseen problems
Buffalo, NY |
Wow Dr. Biddle must be a mind reader on how people feel. I was seeing his Pa for the last 3 years and saw him a total of 3 times. Anyways, my appointment was scheduled after my meds were due. When I picked them up they were all cut. I've been told on previous appointments that he was cutting everyone cause he didn't want to get in trouble. It goes to show that it doesn't matter how someone feels.
in Buffalo, NY |
Hello, I met Dr. Biddle today for the first time and I honestly can say he is very down to earth and easy to talk to. I actually like him more than any other Dr. I've seen. He actually has a personality. It's a nice change for once and I really feel he cares and don't treat you like just another pill seeker. I really like him and as of now recommend him highly. I know it's only my first time seeing him but he seems like a really good Dr. And guy. Looking forward to seeing him.
in Buffalo, NY |
Dr. Biddle recommended pain medicine in his office to me but did not follow through on prescribing it like he agreed to do. He cancelled appointment within 1 hour of appointment time. If it was me I would have to pay for the missed visit $175 and upward. Staff is not reliable with checking patients notes for medications and tells you the prescriptions failed to send to the pharmacy. Computer crashes are the scapegoats blamed for errors, but the staff are the real ones who are making errors.
Have you seen Dr. Paul Biddle, MD?
Are you Dr. Biddle?

Visit Dr. Biddle

Dr. Biddle accepts 6 insurance carriers
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
    Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO