Dr. Paul Benson, MD

Dr. Paul Benson, MD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |

Dr. Paul Benson, MD is a dentist who practices in Layton, UT. He is 47 years old. Read his story

Davis Center Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Benson

Dr. Benson's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Benson "Dr. Benson practices as an oral & maxillofacial surgeon in Layton, Utah. He regulary travels to developing countries where he performs humanitarian cleft lip and palate surgery with his wife Cyndi. Doctor and Cyndi Benson have 5 sons. They are passionate about world travel and local adventures in the Utah outdoors."

This content was provided by Dr. Benson "Our office is committed to a higher standard of care and provides a caring environment where your comfort and health is of primary importance."

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Orthognathic Surgery
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• University of Louisville / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University of Louisville Med Sch
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Of Louisville Hospital

Dr. Benson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Benson has no media or publications listed.

• Tagalog

Dr. Benson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Benson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Benson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Benson to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Benson Says:

We appreciate your feedback and will use this information to continue to improve to better serve you.

Dr. Benson's Performance
My daughter was having pain all week in her mouth and I called in and happened to get a same day appointment (lucky for us!) and she had an infection because her wisdom teeth were coming in. We were able to see Dr. Benson and have them removed so they don't cause her any more pain. Dr. Benson knows his job and keeps up on changing technology to ensure patients get taken care of and have the least amount of pain possible. Thanks for taking care of our unexpected need!
Paul truly cares about his patients and go out his way for clients.
I trust Dr. Benson, he's taken care of my children's oral issues. Also, he has taken care of me, removing my tattoo and face lasering. My kid's and I couldn't be happier with his services and from his staff. Amazing and caring environment, never rushed. Treated as family and not just a patient. The volunteer work that him and his staff does too, is awesome.
I've had a great experience with this facility. The people have been very patient and willing to work with me and have been very good at explaining the procedures as well as the healing time questions.
I had a great experience at Dr. Benson's office. I would recommend him if you are needing an Oral Surgeon.
it was a good experience. no complaints.
The staff is very helpful in every area. Keep up the awesome service!
Legaspi |
Dr Benson and his staff saved the day! My dentist blessed me with over 2 hours of pure pain and torture trying to remove my wisdom tooth until I finally couldn't take it anymore, then didn't even give me pain meds or anything. The only good thing he did was send me to Dr. Benson. His office calmed me down and gave me the courage to try again. Dr Benson had my tooth out in probably 2 minutes flat with no pain at all. I will be back for the rest of my wisdom teeth!
By far the best dentist I have ever been to. Quick smooth and painless as could be for a not so easy task of removing a molar that had broken down to the gum line. Another dentist I had went to could not do it at all. I would recommend him for anythin and will be going to him for all major dental work. I have also taken my 19 year old son to have 5 wisdom teeth out, one which was completely impacted. My son was very comfortable and it was all smooth quick and painless as well.
Have you seen Dr. Paul Benson, MD?

Visit Dr. Benson