Dr. Paul Bedocs, DO

Dr. Paul Bedocs, DO

Dermatology  |
Dr. Paul Bedocs, DO is a dermatology doctor who practices in Avon, OH. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 14 years.

36701 American Way Ste 3

Avon, OH 44011

• American Republic
  • Benesys
  • CareSource
  • Cofinity

Learn about Dr. Bedocs

See how frequently Dr. Bedocs performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Skin Infections
Cancer
Excision of Skin Lesion

Dr. Bedocs's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Dermatology*

• Acanthosis Nigricans
  • Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Itchy Skin
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nail and Nail Bed Infection

• Mohs Surgery
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Tag Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Ohio University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2003

Dr. Bedocs has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bedocs does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bedocs and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bedocs' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bedocs to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Bedocs' Performance
Avon Lake, OH |
Dr. Bedocs is very thorough and more attentive than other providers I have seen for Botox. I am very pleased with the results. I appreciate that appointments run on time and the staff is friendly and courteous when scheduling (or needing to reschedule) an appointment.
Dr. Bedoc was amazing. I had two procedures one on my nose and one in my temple. He was so caring and personable and I would highly recommend him. I wish more doctors were like him especially when you are feeling anxious like I was.
willard, oh |
A discovery made by Dr. Bedocs during a routine exam and immediate response saved my life.
in Norwalk, OH |
I'm a 39 yoa female who discovered a suspicious mole on my hip. Biopsy came back as invasive melanoma, Dr Bedocs spent an hour discussing my options and determined that I should get a 2nd opinion due to my age. After the consultation with the specialist he determined that Dr Bedocs could go ahead and cut it all out and thought we would be good. Dr Bedocs performed the excision the next week and I'm currently healing. Dr Bedocs was very thorough and explained everything. Highly recommend!
in Lorain, OH |
Dr. Bedocs appointments run close to on time. The staff is friendly and helpful. The office is clean and bright.
in Lakewood, OH |
Absolutely wonderful physician and office! Dr Bedocs has helped our entire family. He is thorough, direct and professional.
in Norwalk, OH |
I have been in association with Dr. Bedocs for over 5 years. He has seen both of my daughters and now myself. He is very professional and really shows he cares. He is also very thorough and will give his time to listen, truly listen to concerns. I have complete faith in him in all he has done for my self and my daughters over the years.
in Westlake, OH |
Everyone in the office is a class act. You get in and out quickly and I have never had an extended wait time when visiting the office. Each time I am in the back within 10 min of arriving. The nurses are very kind and Dr. Bedoc's took his time talking with me about the issue I was having. The issue required minor surgery that took place in his office. It was all done quickly and professionally. 5 Star Service.
in Elyria, OH |
Dr. Bedocs and his staff provided very detailed explanations and education about the procedure I was having. They have patience with questions. Provided all the answers I required, and demonstrated a bed-side manner that I appreciated. I would recommend them to family and friends. I would recommend the parctice place a TV in the waiting area and a vending machine somewhere in the building.
in Port Clinton, OH |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Paul Bedocs to all of my friends and family. He and his excellent staff are always on time with their appointment schedule and extremely professional. They make sure all of my questions or comments are answered and resolved.
in Lindsey, OH |
Very caring, listens, explains completely.
in Vermilion, OH |
Dr. Bedocs was warm and welcoming. He listened to me explain why I was there. He educated me on the symptoms I was having and how the prescription he wrote would releave my symptoms. His office was clean and comfortable. His staff was very welcoming and knowledgeable. Upon leaving the office I felt refreshed and confident in the care that I received. I found Dr. Bedocs and his staff to be friendly, competent, thorough, and efficient-exactly what I value. I recommend him without reservation.
in Sheffield Lake, OH |
The office was able to schedule my appointment without me having to wait months. Didn't even have to wait long in the waiting room to be seen. The staff is very friendly, as was Dr. Bedocs. He took the time to explain things and let me ask questions. Would definitely recommend.
in Huron, OH |
Extremely rude and abrupt. Told me I had too many issues and to choose three more important! I can't imagine a doctor asking his patient to reduce his issues to suit the doctor's convenience! Plus, he barged into the room without the customary and courteous knock at the door before entering. This man needs to learn to treat patients: we are not cattle but human beings who are due respect! Some of the staff at the reception are extremely rude too. I gather they take after their doctor..
Sandusky |
Rude.
Have you seen Dr. Paul Bedocs, DO?
Are you Dr. Bedocs?

Cofinity PPO
    Coventry Health America PPO
  • Frontpath Health Coalition
  • Kaiser Permanente
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio