Dr. Paul M. Arnold, MD

Dr. Paul M. Arnold, MD

Neurosurgery | Male | 58 years old

Dr. Arnold is committed to providing optimal care of patients with complex spine disease such as degenerative disc disease, spine tumors, spine fractures and cervical myelopathy. Dr Arnold is actively involved in clinical and basic research for a broad range of spine related health concerns. He currently is seeing patients in the Spine Center affording patients the opportunity for 360 degree spine-related resources. As well as an active clinical and research oriented practice, Dr Arnold is the Director of the Spinal Cord Injury Center. Read more

Kansas University Neurological Surgery
2790 Clay Edwards Dr Ste 405
North Kansas City, MO 64116 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Personal Bio

Dr. Arnold's Experience

100Experience
Match

See how Dr. Arnold's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Arnold

Dr. Arnold accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Arnold has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Arnold
Dr. Arnold's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (33)
in Lansing, KS |
I did not know Dr Arnold prior to seeking an emergent consult on a serious lumbar herniated disc/stenosis problem that I was experiencing. BOTTOM LINE: I found Dr Arnold to be direct and to the point and very knowledgeable. If you are prepared to ask him questions about your condition he will directly answer them. I felt very comfortable that his diagnosis and treatment plan was best. My discectomy and laminectomy went well and I'm back to work two weeks post surgery. I recommend Dr Arnold.
in Kansas City, MO |
Dr Arnold is the worse Doctor I have ever seen! He screwed up my back so badly with a surgery that I ended up in the worse pain ever and unable to live my life with any sense of quality. Stay away from Dr Paul Arnold!
in Kansas City, KS |
Agreed, Dr. Arnold is an introvert and his bedside manner isn't the best, but he is a brillent surgeon. I was medically retired after 22 years active Army. Soon after I was out Dr. Arnold did a cervical fusion in 2014 and a discotomy (Mar2016). Even though things were going so well, I herniated the same disk (L5/S1) and need more help (maybe a lumbar fusion) and I won't pick any other Dr. I will take skill and brains over manners any day. He took me quickly when I was in unbearable pain.
in Topeka, KS |
Dr.Arnold did spinal fusion on me from C5-C7 I think he is a good doctor he just doesn't talk much you wait for a long time to see him but he is a busy man.
Have you seen Dr. Paul M. Arnold, MD?
Are you Dr. Arnold?