Dr. Patti Huang, MD

Dr. Patti Huang, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Patti Huang, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Frisco, TX. She is 49 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Huang is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Centennial.

5520 Independence Pkwy Ste 202

Frisco, TX 75035

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Huang

See how frequently Dr. Huang performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Sinusitis
Acute Sinusitis
Head and Neck Surgery
high

Dr. Huang's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Huang "Dr. Huang is committed to providing the highest quality of care while treating diseases of the ear, nose, and throat. She welcomes patients' involvement in their care. As a physician and a mother, she understands the importance of creating a comfortable, child-friendly environment for her younger patients."

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Allergic Rhinitis
  • Benign Positional Vertigo
  • Broken Nose
  • Canker Sore
  • Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Hearing Loss
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Impacted Shoulders

• Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Earwax Removal
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery

• Hewlett Packard Award for Clinical Medicine, 1994
  • Texas Monthly Super Doctor,
  • Howard Hughes Clinical Institute Research Fellow, 1993
  • American Academy of Otolaryngology Outcomes Research Award, 1999

Dr. Huang has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Huang does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Huang and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Huang's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Huang to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Huang's Performance
in Mckinney |
I LOVE DR. PATTI!!!!! She's amazing!!! Literally I'll never go to another ENT she's so knowledgeable about so many things. Even things I don't know are related she has the answers too!! I'm having my tonsils out in a few weeks and I know I'll be in the best hands possible. She never rushes through a visit and isn't pushy about surgery or multiple sinus procedures without trying to figure out what's causing them ie. allergies, immune system problems. She communicates with my other doctor's so we'
Plano, TX |
Dr. Huang has treated me and my kids for many years. She is a highly trained surgeon who truly cares about her patients. She always spent extra time to explain the various treatment options available and only suggested surgery when it was necessary. She is the only ENT in the DFW area that I trust to care for my family!
Plano, TX |
Dr Huang is a fantastic ENT! Her bedside manner is one if the best I’ve ever encountered, and she takes time to make sure all your questions are answered. You can tell she truly cares about her patients.
Mckinney, TX |
AMAZING! Patti Huang is an amazing ENT for adults and children. Her staff is so caring and friendly. I can see why she is rated top. She ensures all your questions are answered and that you feel comfortable. I feel completely safe with her and her staff knowing that I'm in the best hands. I am so impressed with how she handles our families ENT issues living in North Texas. Knowledgeable, Experienced, Thorough and Attentive!
in Allen, TX |
I really appreciate Dr. Huang and her staff. She is an excellent provider, truly cares about my health and I can't say enough good things about my experience with her. From my initial visit years ago, to my most recent appointment due to a sinus infection, I know I'm in good hands with Dr. Huang.
Plano, TX |
This was the first appointment. I had nose congestion for more than a week, so it comes with infection. Just family doctor spent few minutes and charge me $253.03. Since my insurance deductible was not meet, I paid 100% and right after 10 days, with a recheck with hearing test. It charged additional $146.58, again I paid it all. One month later, I received another bill. I called Dr. Huang's office and asking why, the person told me if you not pay, it go with correction and have a good day 2 me
in Frisco, TX |
Amazing doctor. The reason they tell you you might need a scope before visiting with Dr. Huang is due to the fact that insurance does not cover scopes often. This is not Dr. Huang or the office's fault how your insurance deals with payment. Dr. Huang is incredibly knowledgable and patient, and performed my surgery seamlessly, even scheduling me for a checkup as quickly as I needed.
Frisco, TX |
I recently had an appointment for my kid with Dr. Huang. She was able to create a good rapport with my kid which helped my child in cooperating during the exam and procedure. Dr. Huang is very knowledgeable and she really took some time to sit down and explain to us about the condition, treatment options, and follow-up. Honestly, I feel really comfortable and satisfied that I have found a very good physician. I will highly recommend her to my family and friends.
in Frisco, TX |
I experienced a very warm welcome right at the reception area through the entire office. Professionalism, from help with paperwork, testing, diagnosis, treatment plan until check out was unsurpassed. Dr.Patti Huang smile and knowledge could cure many symptoms at the first glance but she explained in simple words my problem, recommended testing that was immediately arranged by her staff without my involvement in calling other facilities and making an appointment on my own. Dr. Huang is my hero.
in Dallas, TX |
This was the best experience I've had with an ENT - and I've had quite a few. Dr Huang is very knowledgeable and truly cares about her patients. She actually talked to me and addressed ALL my concerns. There were no surprises with the procedure or the cost. A rare experience!! Highly recommend this Dr!!
in Frisco, TX |
Dr. Huang and her entire staff is absolutely amazing!
in Frisco, TX |
Dr. Huang is fantastic!!I called for an appointment and got right in for a sinus infection. She was caring, compassionate, and spent a lot of time diagnosing my problem. She has great bedside manner and truly cares for her patients. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone.!!
in Mckinney |
I went in on Dec 14th 2015 for a sinus infection. The staff and the Doctor were both very friendly and helpful. There was not a long wait, as with most Doctor offices, which I was surprised to see. My husband went a few months before and said the same. We will continue to use Dr. Huang in the future.
Best experience ever with a specializing physician. Her office staff was wonderfully polite and informed me in advanced of possible evaluation possibilities including nasal endoscopy and imaging. They consulted my insurance in advance of possible cost and fully communicated those to me. Dr. Huang was professional and courteous, sharing her thoughts with me throughout the visit. I would return to her for my care and that of my children.
Horrible experience. You're told you need to have scopes done prior to even meeting with the doctor for the consultation. Additionally, the office staff is not knowlegeable with benefits and informs patients of incorrect copay amounts. I had to argue with the front desk lady several times because I told her what she was quoting was double what I should pay. In the end, I was correct and they were about to have me pay double. Do not go here!! Worst experience I've ever had.
Have you seen Dr. Patti Huang, MD?
Are you Dr. Huang?