Family Medicine  |
Dr. Patrycja Czesnowski, MD
Dr. Patrycja Czesnowski, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Hazel Park, MI. She is 42 years old and has been practicing for 14 years. Dr. Czesnowski is affiliated with Detroit Receiving Hospital and Saint John Hospital and Medical Center.

Hazel Park Health Center

• Molina Healthcare
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Czesnowski

Dr. Czesnowski's Experience

Dr. Czesnowski's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Wayne State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1998
  • Poznan University Of Medical Science
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • St John Hospital and Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007

Dr. Czesnowski has no media or publications listed.

• Polish

Dr. Czesnowski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Czesnowski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Czesnowski's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Czesnowski to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Czesnowski's Performance
    GOOD
Had tests done 3 weeks out. I finally call while they're open the 2nd time no answer I leave a message to receive my results. Four days later I call again. They're reason for not calling back was "we're really busy". I get a printout & realize they didn't test me for the very reason I made the appointment. This is the 2nd time I specifically made this appointment to get this specific test done and they didn't do the test. I have to wait another year b/c of insurance. Understaffed/ min. 3 hr wait
Ferndale, MI |
2 hours of wait time
in Madison Heights, MI |
Staff is very inexperienced. Unable to make anyone understand what a prior authorization was. When I requested to speak to the office manager, I was told she was with a patient and was not allowed to speak to her. Staff is unfriendly. Dr does not return patient calls.
Troy, MI |
Dr. Czesnowski is the worst. You will wait hours after your appointment to see her for 5 minutes. (She books 4 patients every 15 minutes...) Her staff are not helpful. And prepare to get bills months after you see her for unnecessary tests/services hat you didn't need or ask for. I gave her a chance because it was a convenient location for me, but I'm finding a new doctor.
in Warren, MI |
Called the Office as I am a Patient; asked if my friend could get in for some blood work and shared with them all the information that needed and asked for. They put me on hold for a while came back and asked if she could come in at 2:30. I sent my friend there at that time, and she was turned away saying that they couldn't do that test. I am busy moving and couldn't be there with her. She comes back to my home and tells me this. I called them. RUDE and HUNG UP ON ME! Do what you say!
Detroit, MI |
You should not bring your self or your children to this place at first i liked it and at least they took walk ins. Now they have not done that for sometime now...i specifically asked the staff on the phone before I made my appointment to make my appointment early enough because i had to pick my child at a certain time After being in the waiting room for 2+hours and then sent back to the room to wait an extra hour and then didnt even get seen! I wasn't offered an apologie or a solution.
in Hazel Park, MI |
I find Dr. Czesnowski to be the most helpful and knowledgeable physician that I've ever been to. She is definitely worth the (extremely long) waiting time. Her staff is very friendly, with the exception of a few. Dr. C is always thorough and follows up rapidly and with great detail.
in Hazel Park, MI |
Dr. Czesnowski has a waiting time of a minimum of an hour. My last appointment I finally left after waiting for 2-1/2 hrs. When she does finally see patients she is rushed and distracted. She does not listen to patient explanations or questions.
in Madison heights, MI |
This doctors office is the most rudest not to mention the laziest people I've ever seen. I had a noon appt by 3pm they took a lady back that was suppose to be after me. Because I politely said I was suppose to be next I was called in the back by the pale blonde with her rudest attitude an told either I could shut up an sit quietly and now be seen last or I could reschedule. At this point in tears I asked for my records which then I was told it will take then 30days to have ready for me.
Harper Woods, MI |
Ive seen her 3 or so times & so have my mother and brother. She is a very good doctor, dont get me wrong but its the wait. Literally every single time I or my family has gone we have to wait at LEAST 3-4 hours or more. We had morning appointments mid- to late afternoon ones, it does no difference we have to camp there. But other then that she and her staff are wonderful. Very nice and professional. So just a warning to any who want to see her be prepared for the wait, even after the 1st appt.
Royal Oak, MI |
I just happened to find Dr. Czesnowski for a walk in appointment. I WISH she could be my doctor through my pregnancy!!! I love how real she is, NOT snobby, and is so on top of her assessments. It's like if your favorite older sister or cousin is your smart, kind doctor. Cannot say enough great things about her. I've also sent my husband, and an employee to her.
Have you seen Dr. Patrycja Czesnowski, MD?
Are you Dr. Czesnowski?