Dr. Patrick Tang, MD
Dr. Patrick Tang, MD is a Hematology Specialist in Great Falls, MT. Dr. Tang has extensive experience in Skeletal System Neoplasms, Blood Disorders, and Lymphatic System Disorders. He is affiliated with Benefis East Campus. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Hematology Specialists in your area
At a Glance
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Tang
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Tang treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Tang treats other conditions, please contact the office at (406) 731-8888.
Skeletal System Neoplasms
Oncologists diagnose and treat cancers in the bone, both primary, such as sarcoma, and those that have spread from other parts of the body.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Tang is experienced in the area of Skeletal System Neoplasms. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 5 conditions and procedures
Blood disorders specialists diagnose and treat conditions that affect the blood's ability to function, including hemophilia, anemia, and sickle cell disease.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Tang is experienced in the area of Blood Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 26 conditions and procedures
Lymphatic System Disorders
Lymphatic disorders specialists diagnose and treat conditions affecting the lymphatic system, including lymphedema, lymphadenitis, and lymphangitis.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Tang is experienced in the area of Lymphatic System Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 14 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Tang's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Tang's conditions and procedures:
- Acute Leukemia
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Aortic Embolism and Thrombosis
- Bleeding Disorders
- Blood Disorders in Pregnancy
- Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Central Nervous System Lymphoma
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
- Coagulation Defects in Pregnancy and Postpartum
- Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Erythropoietin Test
- Hemophilia A
- Hypercoagulable State
- Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Polycythemia Rubra Vera
- Primary Central Nervous System Lymphoma
- Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor V Leiden Disease)
- Qualitative Platelet Defects (incl. Glanzmann's Thrombasthenia)
- Sickle Cell Disease
- Venous Embolism and Thrombosis
- Vitamin B Deficiency
- Vitamin B12 Deficiency
- von Willebrand Disease
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Tang accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Tang accepts the following insurance:
- Choice Plus POS II
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- MultiPlan PPO