Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Patrick Sullivan, MD
Dr. Patrick Sullivan, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Providence, RI. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 38 years. Dr. Sullivan is affiliated with Rhode Island Hospital and Newport Hospital.

Patrick K Sullivan MD

235 Plain St Ste 502

Providence, RI 02905

• Tufts Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Sullivan

Dr. Sullivan's Experience

Dr. Sullivan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Breast Lift Surgery
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Rhode Island.

• Mayo Medical School
  • University Portland
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1981
  • Paris/Zurich
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1987

• Woodward and White’s “Best Doctors in America” as one of the “Top Plastic Surgeons”,
  • Redbook as one of the “Top Doctor’s for Women”,

Dr. Sullivan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sullivan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sullivan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sullivan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sullivan to family and friends
Dr. Sullivan's Performance
in RI |
Being a professional in healthcare, my appearance is important to me. Due to genetics and aging, my face changed over many decades. Fortunately, my dermatologist referred me to Dr. Patrick Sullivan. It is now one year since Dr. Sullivan performed my facial surgery and rejuvenation, and I am most pleased. I look like myself, with a natural and younger appearance. The improvements were subtle, I look great, and I am happily amazed every day. Thank you Dr.Sullivan and your amazing team!
Coventry, RI |
I recently saw Maureen at Dr Sullivan's office for Botox. I was nervous and unsure of the results it would give me. Maureen was gentle and reassuring, while also confident in her abilities. The results are unreal! I couldn't be happier!! As long as she is available, I'll forever be a client. Thank you, Maureen!
in Providence, RI |
I can't say enough good things about my experience with Dr. Sullivan and his staff. His artistic eye, medical expertise, and his warm bedside manner made my entire experience positive. He truly cares about the whole person. I am thrilled with my results. I would use him again in the future, and recommend him to anyone!
in North Scituate, RI |
My first surgical procedure was an upper facial rejuvenation in 1993. It was a positive rewarding experience. In 2016 the signs of aging sent me back to Dr. Sullivan. It has been six months since my lower face and neck rejuvenation. I could not be happier! Thank you Dr. Sullivan and your excellent staff!
Middletown, RI |
I am 53 years old and I am in great shape. I eat right, workout daily and get plenty of rest. This past year I started to get very uncomfortable with my jowls and lines on the left side of my face. I am a professional women and confidence is everything. Dr. Sullivan gets an A+++. He exceeded my expectations. I look the same, but 10 years younger. He is professional, focused and very kind. His entire staff is from the same cut of cloth. Amazing experience.
in Providence, RI |
Dr. Sullivan performed an upper and lower facial rejuvenation (a/k/a a face lift), blepharoplasty (upper and lower eye lids to get rid of the circles under my eyes and the hooded appearance of my upper eyelids), and transferred fat to facial areas and lips. He was amazing. I cannot imagine trusting another doctor to perform such delicate and personal surgery. He works with you to plan for the surgery so that you get the result that you want. His team of nurses were wonderful too.
Providence |
I would highly recommend Dr Sullivan and his staff based on my experience this past year. I had corrective surgery for a facial condition called Bell's Palsy . The out come then and 6 month post has been excellent and exceeded my expectations , and moved me beyond words. The doctor is truly talented and thorough and I only experienced discomfort never pain , his staff was out standing , caring and the follow up was prompt and went the extra mile . Ri is lucky to have him here!
Westerly, RI |
Recently went for a consultation with Dr. Sullivan & his assistant Beth and could not have been more pleased with the meeting. I felt completely at ease speaking to them about the procedure & my concerns and their professional attitudes & gracious personalities really made me feel comfortable in pursuing the procedure. I look forward to being a patient of Dr. Sullivan & his staff and know that I will be very happy with the results. Dr. Sullivan & his staff are a credit to the medical profession!
in Providence, RI |
Dr. Sullivan, office team and hospital team, simply the best!!!
Have you seen Dr. Patrick Sullivan, MD?
Are you Dr. Sullivan?

See our Plastic Surgery Specialist at Southcoast Hospitals Group – Charlton Memorial

Visit Dr. Sullivan