Dr. Patrick Sullivan, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 66

Dr. Sullivan

Patrick K Sullivan MD

235 Plain St Ste 502 Providence, RI 02905

Dr. Patrick Sullivan, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Providence, RI and has been practicing for 32 years. He graduated from Mayo Medical School in 1979 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Sullivan accepts

Dr. Sullivan accepts the following insurance:

Medicaid

• Facelift
  • Gynecomastia
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

1984
1981
1980
1979

• Woodward and White’s “Best Doctors in America” as one of the “Top Plastic Surgeons”,
  • Redbook as one of the “Top Doctor’s for Women”,

Dr. Sullivan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sullivan

Dr. Sullivan?
Dr. Sullivan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Patrick Sullivan, MD
Doctor Patrick Sullivan is a true ARTIST! I just had a mini-face lift and he took at least 10 years off my appearance! He saw areas in my face that needed improvement and (as a guy with a beard) I didn't realize were sagging until I saw the photos! He didn't try and up-sell me anything and was very attentive at every step of the procedure. He was recommended to me when I asked around at who was the best. He IS the best; This is your face. You should ONLY want the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Sullivan, MD?
Every part of my experience with Dr. Sullivan has been professional and has exceeded my expectations. I sought out Dr. Sullivan after another surgeon was falsely advertising his credentials and I was left with sub par results for my mini tummy tuck. Please do not make the same mistake! Go to the best. Dr. Sullivan is a top notch surgeon and you get what you pay for! Very meticulous and pays attention to every deal to ensure you get the results you are looking for! His team is also very diligent. The front office staff is extremely warm and helpful. The nurses genuinely care about your progress and preparing you correctly prior to surgery. The consultation visits prior with Dr. Sullivan were a perfect way to make sure we were on the same page and I was realistic about my results. There were also other surgeries I was considering and he is 100% genuine on whether or not a procedure would make sense given my expectations, future advanced technologies on their way, and/or scarring concer
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Sullivan, MD?
Dr. Sullivan is amazing and so is his staff. I am a mom of a 13 year old girl, who had her ears pinned back. As a mom you are nervous when your child will have surgery. Dr.Sullivan was compassionate and very understanding to our needs. The staff was very thorough with preparing my daughter for surgery. They answered all my questions and prepared me for the day of surgery and what was expected. The day of surgery Dr. Sullivan put my daughter at ease. He was amazing and so was the hospital staff. The surgery went very well, recovery went just as well. Dr. Sullivan and his staff called regularly to check on my daughter and gave me their cell phone numbers, in case I needed anything. I can’t say enough about Dr. Sullivan and his staff! He gave my daughter a new life, free of bullying! Her ears look amazing!!! The entire staff is amazing and so polite! If you need a plastic surgeon Dr. Sullivan is worth every penny! Best place for plastic surgery in every way!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Sullivan, MD?
Dr. Sullivan and his staff are very professional and down to earth when it comes to your cosmetic or reconstructive needs. They assure a smooth comfortable and stress free experience from beginning to end. I highly recommend Dr. Sullivan and his staff. I am very satisfied with my experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Sullivan, MD?
I believe that Dr. Sullivan genuinely loves making you look better. It’s a vibe that you can feel as he explains each procedure. His attention to detail, thorough explanation of all procedures accompanied by explicit written instructions for pre and post-op care made me instantly comfortable. One year out and I am tickled with the results. Do I look like a model? No, sadly it is not in my gene pool, but I no longer look perpetually sad, mad/tired. Just happy and healthy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Sullivan, MD?
Dr. Sullivan is the absolute best! I am a 24 year old living in New York but returned to RI so Dr. Sullivan could treat my deviated septum and perform a rhinoplasty. The team is exceptional and were accessible 24/7 throughout my recovery. I am beyond pleased with the results and am so glad I picked Dr. Sullivan!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Sullivan, MD?
I had excess skin taken off my upper eyelids, and had my lower eyelid on one side tightened up to stop the excessive teardrops going down my face, Dr Sullivan made the cosmetic side of the procedure look so natural people don't know it was done. The tearing problem is totally done and it has been life changing, the whole practice is first class and I would use them again in the future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Sullivan, MD?
5.0 star rating 3/5/2019 I had done extensive research before committing to do my abdominal liposuction surgery. After reading multiple reviews, I had landed on Dr. Sullivan. I could not have been more pleased with my choice. During my consultation, he was very honest about what he could do with me and did not promise me the world. I understood and agreed to move forward as this was an area that had bothered me my whole life. (Full disclosure, I eat health and exercise 6 days per week). From
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Sullivan, MD?
The decision to have a facelift and earlobe contouring was something I did not take lightly. It was most important for me to find a surgeon who could provide me with an experience and outcome that I would not regret. Let me say that Dr. Patrick K. Sullivan and his team has surpassed all my expectations. Throughout my career in healthcare, I’ve worked with many physicians. I’m so please to have chosen this team, as Dr. Sullivan proved to be a highly gifted surgeon with a great bedside manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Sullivan, MD?
My face is ruined. FB message me if you want to see pics or want to see me in person. I regret ever stepping foot into that office. Look around I am not only one.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Sullivan, MD?
Wow! is what I can say among many other expressions of admiration towards the performance of Dr. Sullivan. From the moment I stepped within Dr. Sullivan's office I knew I was in good hands of an experienced professional. He is an artist among being a doctor. Every day when I wake up and see his piece of work reflecting back at me from the mirror, it is a reminder to how thankful I am in having him as my doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Sullivan, MD?
In choosing Dr. Sullivan you are choosing the very best. Upon meeting Dr. Sullivan, I knew immediately that he would be the right surgeon for my needs. I had two abdominal hernias and chose to have restorative repair of my abdomen. Beyond his incredible expertise, he is meticulous, kind, and makes you feel as though you are his only patient. His office is always accommodating and the pre and post op care I received from both Dr. Sullivan and Kim Hardy, RN, were beyond my expectations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Sullivan, MD?
Dr. Sullivan and his whole team are a god send! I was very very very aprehensive to undergo plastic surgery for something I'd lived with for a years - gynocomastia. Being the all natural type, I shunned the idea entirely. I thought diet and excercise were my only hope, but still I felt little results there. Dr. Sullivan was so reassuring, and helped me come to the choice that this is just another tool in the tool kit of loving one's self.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Sullivan, MD?
From my first consultation thru surgery to my last follow-up visit, my experience with Dr. Sullivan (and his staff) has been professional, reassuring, and competent. From the receptionist to the back office, to the nurses and finally to Dr. Sullivan, the process was perfectly and confidently executed. My results are hard to articulate -- he is an incredible surgeon but he is also an artist. I couldn't be more pleased with the result.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Sullivan, MD?
I recently had plastic surgery on my neck and eyes. This was a huge decision for me, since I always said I would grow old gracefully. The staff and Dr. Sullivan are all amazing, patient, and willing to answ er all questions. I am currently only three weeks in so I don't know the final results but I already am so appreciative for what I am seeing. Also, Dr. Sullivan has been calling me throughout this process to make sure I'm doing well and making sure he can answer any questions. AMAZING!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Sullivan, MD?
I had an amazing result with Dr. Sullivan. His staff is kind and professional. He combines art and medical science to deliver results that are truly exceptional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Sullivan, MD?
Deciding to have plastic surgery was a very long and complicated process for me. Dr. Sullivan and his staff were extremely patient, informative, kind and welcoming during this process. Being 8 weeks post-op, I can say without hesitation that Dr. Sullivan is the best in the business. His work, care and results far exceeded my expectations. I am so thrilled that I found Dr. Sullivan and decided to proceed with surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Sullivan, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Patrick Sullivan for 6 months. In February 2018, I had a “Mommy Makeover.” This included specifically, a breast lift with augmentation, mini tummy tuck and liposuction of the hips, flank and back. I met with Dr. Sullivan in November 2017 and immediately felt comfortable speaking with him. I told him of my concerns and we worked toward a plan specific to my body. I had spent many years after the births of my children working hard to regain any semblance of the
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Sullivan, MD?
In January of 2018 Dr, Sullivan performed under eyelid surgery with fat transfer. Two months later and I am thrilled with the results. I would not have considered this surgery with any other Dr. He and his staff are fantastic from the start and continue to support you post surgery. Having a surgery is never an easy decision. Be sure you look at the reviews. With Dr. Sullivan, you can trust the reviews are accurately describing the experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Sullivan, MD?
Dr. Sullivan performed a rhinoplasty on me a number of years ago. I have deeply regretted my decision ever since and if you could see the result, you would fully understand. Aside from my nose looking no different than before the surgery, I was left with two significant suture holes and a large, very noticeable horizontal scar across the center of my nose. He assured me these would disappear within a year, and that was untrue. I would never recommend this doctor.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Sullivan?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Sullivan treats patients.

Newport Hospital