Dr. Patrick Sullivan, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 68

Dr. Sullivan

Patrick K Sullivan MD

235 Plain St Providence, RI 02905

Dr. Patrick Sullivan, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Providence, RI and has over 42 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Mayo Medical School medical school in 1979. He is affiliated with medical facilities Newport Hospital and Rhode Island Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Sullivan to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Patrick Sullivan, MD with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists near you

Dr. Sullivan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sullivan

1.2195121951219512%
1.2195121951219512%

Dr. Sullivan?
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (72)
  • Appointment scheduling (71)
  • Office environment (71)
  • Appointment was rushed (3)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (2)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
I am thrilled with the results from my facial surgery with Dr. Sullivan. I couldn't have picked a more skilled surgeon who gave me the natural results I was looking for. I knew from my initial Zoom consultation that I was choosing the best plastic surgeon. Dr. Sullivan was extremely thorough in explaining everything he was going to do for my facial rejuvenation. My recovery was easy, and my follow up appointments went smoothly during my two week stay in Providence. Now that I am back home in Florida, any questions that arise are answered immediately by Dr. Sullivan's nurse Kim. If you are contemplating any facial rejuvenation with the best possible outcome, look no further than Dr. Sullivan!
Apr 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Sullivan, MD?
Dr. Sullivan and his entire team (both in the office and the OR) are truly exceptional! I recently had a full face and neck rejuvenation with Dr. Sullivan and could not be happier with the entire experience. From the first meeting (virtual) to discuss my goals, to the pre op preparation, medication review and planning, to the day of surgery and all the after care, I have been in the best care imaginable! Dr. Sullivan worked with me to create a truly customized plan that would render the conservative and elegant result I wanted and he delivered!! I still have healing to do but can already see a stunning difference and one that transcends just a physical change for me as a more youthful pep returns! To anyone exploring plastic surgery, I cannot recommend Dr. Sullivan enough. A true gem! KH
KH – Dec 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Sullivan, MD?
Dr. Sullivan is THE BEST. I visited several other top plastic surgeons in Boston prior to seeing Dr. Sullivan all of which seemed to be great. However, after my first visit with him I got this very safe and genuine feeling from him, which is why I chose him. Prior to my surgery each person I engaged with and said his name to their response was similar " Wow, you are so lucky, he is the best". Hearing that several times I gained even more confident in my decision. Following my surgery, I could not be happier with my results. He fit my specifications and what was safe for my body. I had minimal pain and was even able to work the next day (I work from home). In my follow up appointment it took the time to educate me on his process, methodology and allowed me to ask any of the questions I had. He is definitely pricier than some of the doctors out there but I can tell you its 1000% worth it.... you will get something safe, minimal complications, and fantastic results.
Dec 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Sullivan, MD?
After having twins my mid section was never the same. I felt extremely self conscious in any tight fitting outfits without tummy control shapewear and finally agreed to an abdominoplasty with Lipo. Since my surgery my confidence level has improved - I can comfortably wear those outfits without needing to wear shapewear and my waist size has actually decreased by 6 inches!
  • Appointment was rushed
Aug 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Sullivan, MD?
Dr. Sullivan has definitley changed my life, I was very insecure about my nose and wanted to change it since I broke it somewhere in between the age of 7-9 years old. It never healed properly, both septums were deviated and one nostril collapsed entirely. I knew my surgery would be difficult due to the rough structure of my nose but Dr. Sullivan assured me he would not stop working on it until it was perfect. He definitely followed through. I love my nose, it is so natural looking! I am so thankful for having Dr. Sullivan as my surgeon. I have received comments on my nose about how I look like I did when I was younger. That is exactly what I wanted, to look like myself. The staff were excellent at helping me feel prepared for surgery and comfortable in the office. I would recommend Dr. Sullivan to ANYONE who has thought about having a rhinoplasty. He not only repaired the structure in my nose, allowing for me to breathe, but did a fantastic job cosmetically. I couldn't be happier.
G. D – Jul 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Sullivan, MD?
I cannot speak highly enough about my experience with Dr. Sullivan. I have had asymmetrical breasts since I was probably 13. As a 26 year old woman, I knew that I was no longer growing; finding bras that fit was always a challenge (one being about a "c" cup while the other was an "a"). I was always curious of the "fat-to-breast" transfer method of correction for asymmetry, and constantly looked at before/after photos and stories of other individuals who had a similar issue like me. From consultation to surgical procedure, everything was handled extremely professionally. I couldn't be happier, especially with the outcome! I am almost a year out from my surgery, and have had multiple checkups in between, all of which have been extremely pleasant. I have no lumps/bumps as Dr. S was amazingly precise when performing his incision. I couldn’t be happier with the results, which left me much more confident and comfortable with my self-image than I have ever been before. Thank you Dr. Sullivan!
Jul 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Sullivan, MD?
From consultation to aftercare, Dr Sullivan is top notch. The attention to detail, artistic eye and focus he gives each client is superb. I did not price shop, I booked my consultation based on his portfolio. He keeps his rates affordable and does one surgery a day in order to give that patient every skill he has. I am very happy with my results.
Mar 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Sullivan, MD?
01.14.2020 -Update*** I had an 8 month follow-up with Dr. Sullivan and I must say; even though I still am healing (as he accurately predicted the timeframe) I'm extremely happy with the results!! I HIGHLY Recommend him -Guys who need work or a little something done should DEFINITELY check him out -He's a master of his craft!
BostonCityGuy – Jan 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Sullivan, MD?
Getting a rhinoseptoplasty done with Dr. Sullivan was the best decision I’ve ever made! He is so patient and attentive and he & his staff make you feel so comfortable. They were there for me every step of the way. I could not be happier with my results as my biggest worry has always been that I could potentially not look like myself after the surgery. Not only has my breathing improved but the results are so natural and subtle. I still look like myself- just better! My only regret is not doing it sooner. I would recommend Dr. Sullivan to anyone looking for a TRULY talented surgeon with great customer service and an amazing team!
Sharlene – Jan 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Sullivan, MD?
I can't say enough positive things about Dr Sullivan and his wonderful staff. They all go the extra mile and more to make it a safe and pleasant experience. The information I received before and after surgery answered any questions I might have had, and relieved my anxiety. Because of my being older, I was concerned about the safety of surgery and wanted a board certified surgeon for the best results. I also looked at reviews and saw they were positive, wanting good care during the procedure. I went to Dr Sullivan for a mini-lift because I wasn't looking my best, I was looking and angry when I wasn't feeling that way at all. I was sending out all the wrong signals to my friends and family. Without saying, I am pleased and happy with the way I look. I love the softer, natural expression to my face. It's more in line with the way I feel inside. If anyone is wanting look their best, I would recommend Dr. Sullivan and his great staff.
Elizabeth B – Oct 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Sullivan, MD?
Can't say enough great things about Dr. Sullivan. The work I had done 5 years ago still looks great today. There's no one better!
Betty B – Oct 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Sullivan, MD?
I raved about Dr. Sullivan about 3 months post-op. I just wanted to express how important it is to find the right surgeon. I feel amazing and am looking better every day! I promise it is worth the investment to get the best care for your individual needs! I have made the mistake in the past of going to the wrong surgeon and needed corrective surgery. Luckily, Dr. Sullivan was able to recorrect what was wrong! That's sadly not always possible and I strongly suggest that you do your research. That's why I'm taking the time to write this review. You will not find anyone better than Dr. Patrick Sullivan for your needs!
Steven Lou Gianquitti – Aug 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Sullivan, MD?
After two recommendations, I visited Dr. Sullivan's office. At first, I was a little reluctant to have elective surgery, but, after my consultation, I felt totally at ease. From that point on, I was in the hands of the most professional staff one could wish for. The care given by Dr. Sullivan and his professional staff, and the attention to detail, was more that I could have ever anticipated. The process was explained to me, and I was given a full packet of instructions, leaving nothing to the imagination. I was instructed to prepare for surgery and recovery by taking steps of a holistic nature, making my surgery and recovery the best that it could be. Many follow up visits assured me that I was healing properly and that I would receive the best results possible. I cannot say enough about the pre and post operative care I received. Beyond the pure professionalism, I received the gifts of kindness, care, and thoughtfulness. I will be forever grateful.
Jul 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Sullivan, MD?
Dr. Sullivan is amazing and so is his staff. I am a mom of a 13 year old girl, who had her ears pinned back. As a mom you are nervous when your child will have surgery. Dr.Sullivan was compassionate and very understanding to our needs. The staff was very thorough with preparing my daughter for surgery. They answered all my questions and prepared me for the day of surgery and what was expected. The day of surgery Dr. Sullivan put my daughter at ease. He was amazing and so was the hospital staff. The surgery went very well, recovery went just as well. Dr. Sullivan and his staff called regularly to check on my daughter and gave me their cell phone numbers, in case I needed anything. I can’t say enough about Dr. Sullivan and his staff! He gave my daughter a new life, free of bullying! Her ears look amazing!!! The entire staff is amazing and so polite! If you need a plastic surgeon Dr. Sullivan is worth every penny! Best place for plastic surgery in every way!
May 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Sullivan, MD?
Dr. Sullivan and his staff are very professional and down to earth when it comes to your cosmetic or reconstructive needs. They assure a smooth comfortable and stress free experience from beginning to end. I highly recommend Dr. Sullivan and his staff. I am very satisfied with my experience!
Apr 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Sullivan, MD?
I believe that Dr. Sullivan genuinely loves making you look better. It’s a vibe that you can feel as he explains each procedure. His attention to detail, thorough explanation of all procedures accompanied by explicit written instructions for pre and post-op care made me instantly comfortable. One year out and I am tickled with the results. Do I look like a model? No, sadly it is not in my gene pool, but I no longer look perpetually sad, mad/tired. Just happy and healthy.
Apr 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Sullivan, MD?
Dr. Sullivan is the absolute best! I am a 24 year old living in New York but returned to RI so Dr. Sullivan could treat my deviated septum and perform a rhinoplasty. The team is exceptional and were accessible 24/7 throughout my recovery. I am beyond pleased with the results and am so glad I picked Dr. Sullivan!
Mar 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Sullivan, MD?
I had excess skin taken off my upper eyelids, and had my lower eyelid on one side tightened up to stop the excessive teardrops going down my face, Dr Sullivan made the cosmetic side of the procedure look so natural people don't know it was done. The tearing problem is totally done and it has been life changing, the whole practice is first class and I would use them again in the future.
Mar 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Sullivan, MD?
5.0 star rating 3/5/2019 I had done extensive research before committing to do my abdominal liposuction surgery. After reading multiple reviews, I had landed on Dr. Sullivan. I could not have been more pleased with my choice. During my consultation, he was very honest about what he could do with me and did not promise me the world. I understood and agreed to move forward as this was an area that had bothered me my whole life. (Full disclosure, I eat health and exercise 6 days per week). From
RI – Mar 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Sullivan, MD?
The decision to have a facelift and earlobe contouring was something I did not take lightly. It was most important for me to find a surgeon who could provide me with an experience and outcome that I would not regret. Let me say that Dr. Patrick K. Sullivan and his team has surpassed all my expectations. Throughout my career in healthcare, I’ve worked with many physicians. I’m so please to have chosen this team, as Dr. Sullivan proved to be a highly gifted surgeon with a great bedside manner.
Liz in MA – Feb 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Patrick Sullivan, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sullivan?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

1979
Mayo Medical School

• German

• Redbook as one of the “Top Doctor’s for Women”,
  • Woodward and White’s “Best Doctors in America” as one of the “Top Plastic Surgeons”,