Mohs Micrographic Surgery  |
Dr. Patrick Sniezek, MD
Dr. Patrick Sniezek, MD is a mohs micrographic surgery doctor who practices in Colorado Springs, CO. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Sniezek is affiliated with Penrose-St. Francis Health Services.

Colorado Springs Dermatology

170 S Parkside Dr

Colorado Springs, CO 80910

• American Enterprise Group
  • American Republic
  • Kaiser Permanente
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medico
  • Meritain Health

Learn about Dr. Sniezek

Dr. Sniezek's Experience

Dr. Sniezek's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Mohs Micrographic Surgery

• Keloid Scar
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Merkel Cell Carcinoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Seborrheic Keratosis

• Skin Cancer Tumor Treatment
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin Lesion Biopsy
  • Skin Surgery

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Harvard
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University of Iowa College of Medicine
  • Zitelli & Brodland, Pc
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Sniezek has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sniezek does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sniezek and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sniezek's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sniezek to family and friends
Dr. Sniezek's Performance
in Pueblo, CO |
Very pleased with my experience. Happy with my surgical scar. It's been a couple of months and I've healed really well. The doctor has an excellent bedside manner and I had a good experience overall with his staff. Quality and professional people all the way around.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I just had my first experience with a skin cancer and got referred to Dr. Sniezek. From the moment I was contacted to scheduled the surgery, I knew I was in good hands. The office manager contacted me by phone and was very pleasant and accommodating. The billing office called me before my surgery and explained my insurance situation to me. The office atmosphere was peaceful and comfortable. Dr. Sniezek (a very attractive young man) was a joy and put me at ease right away. Good experience.
in Arvada, Co. |
What an ideal practice model this office is. I have seen Dr. Sniezek for three Mohs surgeries and have been treated with the utmost respect and unsurpassable care by he and his staff every single time. The office manager is exceptionally kind and pleasant. The surgical assistants make you feel like family. The surgeon is at the top of his game. He is accomplished, well-educated, and knowledgeable. Definitely recommend this practice without reservation.
Chicago, IL |
I had a procedure and a few months later had some surface bleeding. Office manager was very rude trying to schedule a visit with another office visit charge. This is after a $2500 procedure. I was treated like a child not a customer with comments like why don't you call back on Tuesday and why don't you use your inside voice. I was trying to talk to her outside on a busy street. Very unprofessional and condescending. Said the doctor won't talk on the phone. Would not recommend this office
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Patrick Sniezek is an amazing surgeon. He is well educated and finely trained. He removed a skin cancer on my face and I was left with no scar! How is that possible? His staff is loving and caring. My overall experience was a 10! Dr. Sniezek has a great bedside manner that made me feel comfortable. I have to admit I was nervous but I was treated so well that I really felt like I was in good, capable hands. If you find yourself in this predicament, see Dr. Sniezek, you will be happy.
in peyton, co |
Dr Sniezek and staff are just outstanding. The office is a friendly and efficient place. It was a pleasure getting the initial diagnosis with no pain or apprehension and the doctor has a wonderful way of keeping patients engaged while being friendly and upbeat. Coming back for the procedure was comfortable with the experience from the first appointment. I have been very happy with the results.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I highly recommend this surgeon should you be unfortunate enough to get a melanoma/ cancer diagnosis. He is compassionate, highly educated, and took an extensive amount of time explaining my diagnosis. He removed my cancer and the results are excellent. I'm thrilled that I found him. A professional through and through. Comfortable waiting room with leather, reclining chairs.
in Colorado Springs, Colorado |
We are so fortunate to have such a highly trained ( Harvard and University of Tennessee) Mohs surgeon in Colorado Springs. Over the last few years, I have had six mohs surgeries with Dr. Sniezek on my face, neck, back of head and chest and no one can even tell! Dr. Sniezek is a gifted surgeon with a beautiful close. In addition, his caring staff from when you are greeted until you leave are amazing. Thank you, thank you!
Colorado Springs, CO |
Visit for exam. History of skin cancer. Exam was perfunctory to say the least. Just going through the motions.
Have you seen Dr. Patrick Sniezek, MD?
Are you Dr. Sniezek?

See our Mohs Micrographic Surgery Specialist at Penrose-St. Francis Health Services

Visit Dr. Sniezek

Dr. Sniezek accepts 16 insurance carriers
    Whole Health Colorado Front Range
  • American Enterprise Group
  • American Republic
    Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
  • Kaiser Permanente
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medico